Matt Hasslebeck

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Just threw a beautiful bomb to TY Hilton...ridiculous diving catch by Hilton too.

mretrade

Reaction score
TY Hilton can flat out play. Should be on every fantasy football players radar.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
mretrade":27v40c1c said:
TY Hilton can flat out play. Should be on every fantasy football players radar.
Definitely on mines...especially with how late you can get him still

djTOY2000

Reaction score
going back to Matt would be like me going back to my ex... sexy in her prime, loved her to death, but she's old news and i'm moving on to younger brighter future ahead

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I'd love Matt to retire in a Seahawks uniform but this team is completely different. How many are still here that played with Matt? Tarvaris would be better for the young guys than Matt right now.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
2 years ago: "I don't want to let Hasselbeck go and enter the QB wasteland again!"

By the way, he looks awful in a Colts jersey.

sutz

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":g3fmf2xm said:
Let's make Seattle QB arguments collide.

Who would be the better backup for Russell Wilson: Matt Hasselbeck or Tarvaris Jackson? If the Colts called and offered us a trade, Hasselbeck for Jackson straight up, would you take it barring any cap concerns?
No. I love Matt and what he did for this team while he was here, but the new Seahawks don't fit his skill set the way the Holmgren team did. Jackson, OTOH, actually does fit the team well, though he's not good enough to be 'the guy' here. But if we need our backup to play a couple of games, heaven forbid, I actually think Jackson could hold his own.