well well well

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
BlueThunder":29cx2wwo said:
One thing you have to keep in mind now about Tjack 2011 to Tjack 2013... He has a much, MUCH better team around him now. Makes all the difference my friends, not to mention the extra year of experience. I like him as our backup. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that.

...plus TJack was playing most of that last year with a torn pectoral muscle wasn't he? I think if you factor in his familiarity with the team, the coaching / bevell play calling, the fact the players like him, a better offensive line, his pec isn't torn any more, and now he has personal improvement coach robot Russell Wilson to help him be a better player....I think he is a solid much better than average back up that we can count on with some good upside. But let's see how he does for more preseason before we rush to say he is the guy.

Plus you gotta love the fact he was secretly rooting for the hawks while he was riding the bench in Buffalo :)

BlueThunder

Reaction score
bobincovington":24r0yziy said:
BlueThunder":24r0yziy said:
One thing you have to keep in mind now about Tjack 2011 to Tjack 2013... He has a much, MUCH better team around him now. Makes all the difference my friends, not to mention the extra year of experience. I like him as our backup. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that.

...plus TJack was playing most of that last year with a torn pectoral muscle wasn't he? I think if you factor in his familiarity with the team, the coaching / bevell play calling, the fact the players like him, a better offensive line, his pec isn't torn any more, and now he has personal improvement coach robot Russell Wilson to help him be a better player....I think he is a solid much better than average back up that we can count on with some good upside. But let's see how he does for more preseason before we rush to say he is the guy.

Plus you gotta love the fact he was secretly rooting for the hawks while he was riding the bench in Buffalo :)

+1

Awesome post pointing out the things I missed. Would you rather have Charlie Whitehurst?? :pukeface: If Wilson has to miss a game, I will look forward to seeing how he does rather than dreading it.

btw, I was damn impressed with his performance last night. Good job Tarvaris! He loves the Seahawks... Let's return the love.

warden

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3bjb9koh said:

Not having a torn pec helps too

warden

Reaction score
For all of you who think and post that TJac sucks

A couple of things to think about

Pete carroll and John Schneider (two great talent evaluators wasted no time bringing him back. These guys know TJac very well. Hmmm maybe these two are stupid.

Second the teammates loved him. Probably because they know who blew the assignments and realized TJac was getting blamed by the fans for other players mistakes. They also probably had a good idea of how hurt that TJac was. Oh wait the players are stupid too for liking TJac.

chris98251

Reaction score
Also the difference here is he is not competing to be a starter, he is here to be a back up, something most off us agreed he could do before he left the first time.