Kaepernick & Lockette

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Kaepernick & Lockette
Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:25 pm
  • NinerBuff wrote:Lockette: 0 catches, 1 attempt that was flagged for defensive PI. Had an excellent ST tackle at the 1 yd line.

I couldn't believe that punt returner caught that at the one. Great timing by Lockette.
    bigtrain21
    * NET GIF Master *

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:27 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:Jenkins looks like poop.

The MO on Vance was drops the easy ones, makes the spectacular catch. So far, spot on.

James looks good. Nnamdi looked decent.

I dunno...Jenkins was getting open but the QB were getting crushed all night. Not promising start for him, but we'll see.

Agree on Vance. Dude needs to spend some time on the Jugs machine.

Jenkins looks lost on the field, and that fumble when he did make a catch can't help his chances. Dude is boned, his body language is awful.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:52 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:Jenkins looks like poop.

The MO on Vance was drops the easy ones, makes the spectacular catch. So far, spot on.

James looks good. Nnamdi looked decent.

I dunno...Jenkins was getting open but the QB were getting crushed all night. Not promising start for him, but we'll see.

Agree on Vance. Dude needs to spend some time on the Jugs machine.

Jenkins looks lost on the field, and that fumble when he did make a catch can't help his chances. Dude is boned, his body language is awful.

I think his confidense has taken a hit.

Personally I think Kyle Williams (back at practice but they are taking it easy with him after ACL surgery) and Quinton Patton (jammed finger on his hand so has been practicing but instructed not to catch the ball) are going to be the main guys in that spot until Manningham gets back
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:17 pm
  • Quinton Patton is a guy I really like.
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:34 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:Quinton Patton is a guy I really like.

I like him too.

Funny...Boldin was asked about him in a meeting with the media and he just started laughing...he has so much energy and is so eager. I'm sure you guys have heard the story, but the guy bought his own plane ticket and flew to Santa Clara a few days after the draft because nobody explained to him that it was against the rules.

You gotta pull for a guy that eager to get started.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:16 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:Quinton Patton is a guy I really like.

I like him too.

Funny...Boldin was asked about him in a meeting with the media and he just started laughing...he has so much energy and is so eager. I'm sure you guys have heard the story, but the guy bought his own plane ticket and flew to Santa Clara a few days after the draft because nobody explained to him that it was against the rules.

Add the fact he is also catching passes with one hand and looks more pro ready than Jenkins or Lockette.
    Sourdough #49
    NET Rookie

Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:07 am
  • Sourdough #49 wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:Quinton Patton is a guy I really like.

I like him too.

Add the fact he is also catching passes with one hand and looks more pro ready than Jenkins or Lockette.

Patton looked more pro ready than them last year in college.

I think he is going to struggle with press, but should be a zone killer.
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:59 am
  • I think I agree with Scottemojo regarding Jenkins... His body language says it all. No confidence. Hopefully Patton's finger can heal quickly and he can resume full practice.

I just hope that our tape-together WR corp can get us enough until Manningham gets back, and eventually Crabtree. We'll be fine for the final quarter of the season as long as we're still in it by then.
    NinerBuff
    NET Rookie

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:25 am
  • NinerBuff wrote:I think I agree with Scottemojo regarding Jenkins... His body language says it all. No confidence. Hopefully Patton's finger can heal quickly and he can resume full practice.

I just hope that our tape-together WR corp can get us enough until Manningham gets back, and eventually Crabtree. We'll be fine for the final quarter of the season as long as we're still in it by then.

You know your receiving corps is bad when you are looking forward to Manningham getting back.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:30 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information