Winston Guy

Hawks46

Reaction score
He likes under cutting guys. He did it in this game too.

Look like he's trying too hard to be like Chancellor, and it shows.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Winston seems to be a guy with an identity crisis. You watch him in the locker room and he desperately wants to fit in and then he gets on the field and tries to emulate Chancellor or??? and it just isn't working on any level. Be yourself and show us what you got man! Otherwise it might not last.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
I just got this feeling any of our DB's we have to cast off will end up down south in SF.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
dbsn2420":3ehxltnd said:
I just got this feeling any of our DB's we have to cast off will end up down south in SF.

I was thinking the same. I wouldn't mind sending Guy down there, honestly. I haven't seen anything from him yet that suggests that losing him to a division rival is a bad thing.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
volsunghawk":2hcoq3tf said:
dbsn2420":2hcoq3tf said:

I was thinking the same. I wouldn't mind sending Guy down there, honestly. I haven't seen anything from him yet that suggests that losing him to a division rival is a bad thing.

He'll probably end up breaking the ankles of all their receivers and maybe even Kaepernick.

Can he get on the bus tomorrow?

Happypuppy

Reaction score
dbsn2420":tjgx4n8i said:

The raiders I suspect are salivating. They picked up Adams last year from us and was the best DB they had until hurt.

CANHawk

Reaction score
dbsn2420":38zma80b said:

I wonder if we can trade some of them out of conference (ie. Oakland) for garbage picks just to avoid having them get picked up by SF... It'd be win-win-win. Oakland gets a good player, we get to stock up on those late picks that JS loves AND we keep a talented guy out of SF.

Make it so #1.

SDHawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":chcu67up said:
He likes under cutting guys. He did it in this game too.

Yeah he was also coming in late for hits and leading with his helmet. Dirty player.

ensett

Reaction score
Don't think he's dirty, maybe just dumb, or trying too hard. Huge difference.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I'm thinking any DBs we cut (actually guys from any position) will quickly become Jaguars