NFL Yearbook Just On

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":2aurf5ue said:
grizbob":2aurf5ue said:
@ryanadamdavis, I've watched it twice and I still don't feel suicidal, but I am pumped and jacked :0190l: :179422: :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

Where's your commitment, you slacker? Russell Wilson's out there dodging large and angry men, with only decapitation on their mind. But you, the legendary man from Missoula, wont pick a fight with a biker? You're not a REAL fan...

Frickin' girl!!!

(pehawk steps out of character...Griz is without question a diehard amongst diehards. He makes us look fairweather).

I think my money's on a trucker named Griz in this one... most "Bikers" nowadays are just effected doctors and their chubby wives trying to play tough guy on their $70K H-D.

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
great video...thanks so much for putting that link up. It does a heart good after all these years to see that great season and see our hawks get respect. We didn't just have a few good games and a bunch of lucky wins...we went in to each game, dug down deep and went to battle.

For those of you who are young or relatively new to following the Seahawks... this is a special time. Recognize how rare it is to see what you are seeing come together with this team and what you will be part of for hopefully the next decade.

gargantual

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":2royubpl said:
I think my money's on a trucker named Griz in this one... most "Bikers" nowadays are just effected doctors and their chubby wives trying to play tough guy on their $70K H-D.
Boy ain't this the truth. A few years back I was driving back east, heading to my wife's family reunion, and you could hardly count all the trailers carrying Harleys headed towards the annual Sturgis rally. Talking to them at gas stations and whatnot I got the impression they were all Dentists, but the classic bad-ass Hells Angels they definitely were NOT! What a bunch of posers.

Just watched that vid...inspirational fare there for sure. I love the part where after Earl's pick in the Racist-Skins game Sherm's saying to him, "He thought we was some other defense. He thought he could just throw it up....and we wasn't gonna pick it?"

Wow. The consequences of forgetting who the LOB is :).

BlueTalons

Reaction score
SNDavidson":1rss7zxn said:
Looks like they're playing this on Q13 prior to the game on Thursday, so I'm waiting to watch it til then, just a heads up.
Yup! DVR set! :th2thumbs:

bruiserwoods

Reaction score
Watching this again on Q13, is making me upset again that the 'Hawks didn't get further than they did...but new season, new year.

Go Seahawks, have not been anxious for a preseason game since ever! Can't wait!

McG

Reaction score
@DericLee

Amazing video thanks for posting. This team is special, from the F.O. to the coaching staff to the players. I can't wait for the season to start.