Players Officially Out Tonight per Bob Condotta

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Harvin, Rice, Walters, Turbin, Simon, Parker, Irvin, Wagner, Avril, Toomer, Unger, Person, Carpenter, Miller, Fells, Clemons, Scruggs, McDaniel.
    Follow me on Twitter: @realchrisbrown5
    Backpack Rich
    ChrisB Bacon
    NET Veteran

• Exactly as I suspected...
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• I'm kinda surprised Bennett is playing, to be honest. I thought he was a bit banged up.
    "He's a *****. It's not that he was a *****, he is a *****, and that's why he hasn't won anything."
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

• What's the latest on Turbin?

Yesterday, I viewed as many highlight reels as I could of both Turbin and Michael. Michael does in deed resemble Emmitt Smith to me. After watching him and Turbin's college highlights, I decided Michael should be our #2. Then, I decided to watch Turbin's rookie season with us. In my mind...he looked significantly better as a Hawk than he did in college. I am hopeful he has improved at the same rate this off-season. If he did, Michael is in for a battle despite his quickness (and lofty draft status). I'd hate to lose either one of them, this I know.
    Having your views challenged is a lot more healthy than simply jabbering on with people who think exactly the same way as you.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

• No surprises there. Was hoping Simon would be better by now so we could see him in action, but I guess we'll have to settle for some of the other rookies.
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• I have a gut feeling Simon will be put on IR. They can't afford to sneak him in the practice squad. Some team will pick him up
    w00t
    NET Veteran

• was hoping to see Fells in action
    bigcc
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:47 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information