The "Percy Harvin" effect. Hawk drop to #4 in several polls.

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
themunn":1usrni8m said:
13thMan":1usrni8m said:
Munn, don't get your panties in a bunch... The sole purpose of starting a thread is to DISCUSS. Sheeeesh, chill out dude. I swear the level of sensitivity on the part of some posters is just off the charts. Relax.

You've been here a week so I'll give you a pass.
This place has been a joke over the offseason, you can't have a single Seahawk discussion without a Niner fan coming in and adding their 2 cents regarding their team.

I don't give a shit about the Niners, we play them twice a year. This isn't a Niner forum and they can't seem to get their thick heads around that

This thread was started discussion the laughable assertion that Percy Harvin was so important to our team and we're "lost" without him (obviously 4th is hardly lost, but you get my point). What does that have to do with San Francisco? Like I said, if Niner fans want to discuss when their crappy players get back from injury and how beastly they're going to be, fine. Just don't do it on a Seahawks board

Don't blame 49ers fans for this. RichNhansom (a Seahawks fan) was the 1st poster to dedicate a post about the 49ers and incidentally it was filled with misinformation. A 49ers fan corrected him and now it's all us 49ers fans fault for derailing a thread topic?? Please. You guys are just as responsible. Don't blame 49ers fans presence. Maybe you guys should strive not to mention the 49ers in every goddamn thread.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":1xfzwkd5 said:
themunn":1xfzwkd5 said:
13thMan":1xfzwkd5 said:
Munn, don't get your panties in a bunch... The sole purpose of starting a thread is to DISCUSS. Sheeeesh, chill out dude. I swear the level of sensitivity on the part of some posters is just off the charts. Relax.

This place has been a joke over the offseason, you can't have a single Seahawk discussion without a Niner fan coming in and adding their 2 cents regarding their team.

I don't give a shit about the Niners, we play them twice a year. This isn't a Niner forum and they can't seem to get their thick heads around that

This thread was started discussion the laughable assertion that Percy Harvin was so important to our team and we're "lost" without him (obviously 4th is hardly lost, but you get my point). What does that have to do with San Francisco? Like I said, if Niner fans want to discuss when their crappy players get back from injury and how beastly they're going to be, fine. Just don't do it on a Seahawks board

Don't blame 49ers fans for this. RichNhansom (a Seahawks fan) was the 1st poster to dedicate a post about the 49ers and incidentally it was filled with misinformation. A 49ers fan corrected him and now it's all us 49ers fans fault for derailing a thread topic?? Please. You guys are just as responsible. Don't blame 49ers fans presence. Maybe you guys should strive not to mention the 49ers in every goddamn thread.

Um actually I was the first Seahawk fan to dedicate a post solely to 49ers fans.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=65263

themunn

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":o5yi2ocp said:
themunn":o5yi2ocp said:
13thMan":o5yi2ocp said:

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE
Once again, his post was simply pointing out the ridiculousness of the fact that Seattle is being "punished" for losing Harvin, but those very same things that are being used as negatives (and being pointed out as negatives) by one particular media outlet are apparently not enough to bring the 49ers down.

If it was Denver who'd lost their wide receivers we'd be talking about Denver right now, but at least we'd be able to have that conversation without some Broncos fans coming in and trying to correct everything we say. We're not a Broncos board, we're not a Cardinals board, we're not a Panthers board or a Bears board and we are most definitely NOT a Niners board.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Its so nice to just have 49er fans (who have the right) back on here to talk their mess.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":o5t5ijds said:
themunn":o5t5ijds said:
13thMan":o5t5ijds said:

If you weren't here it wouldn't be going on. Pretty simple really.

mretrade

Reaction score
^^^ That is simply false. We aren't starting the Kaepernick/Harbaugh/49er obsession fest.

Like I said before, Seahawks can beat us twice a year 100 to 0, I wouldn't care if the 49ers won the division. Head to head means very little in the NFL.

themunn

Reaction score
mretrade":1x3wtb5u said:
^^^ That is simply false. We aren't starting the Kaepernick/Harbaugh/49er obsession fest.

Like I said before, Seahawks can beat us twice a year 100 to 0, I wouldn't care if the 49ers won the division. Head to head means very little in the NFL.

blah blah blah blah, we don't have an obsession, they're a divisional rival (and our closest competitor to the division title), of course they're going to be mentioned in passing.

however, that doesn't mean we need you to come in and "correct" everything we say, because guess what... we don't give a rats arse about your opinion of your team

mretrade

Reaction score
Its not opinion, its not subjective, he stated things that were not true.

Delanie Walker was not 2nd in targets last year
Kyle Williams is not out injured

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Kinda funny how many of us here complain about going to the Niners boards and being shouted down, harassed and run out of their forums and then come back here saying what a-holes they are... hmmmm.... These Niner fans aren't that bad, and I think it adds a little spice to have 'em here. If they do get that bad, they get banned. Just sayin'.

Atradees

Reaction score
Personnally, I am wondering how Harvin will fare with less opportunities. (once he is healthy of course) I
presume that our talent is far deeper than the Vikings.

It will be nice to have him on board.

formido

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":3stpte7v said:
formido":3stpte7v said:
Those odds are set by bookmakers to hedge the betting, not a prediction who will win the SB. Does anyone really think glass-neck, freaked-out-by-outside-stadiums Payton Manning will suck it up all the way through the Superbowl?

Do I think he'd do it 2 times in 11 identical seasons? I think that's a reasonable estimate, yes.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
formido":12kzrwww said:
Lords of Scythia":12kzrwww said:
formido":12kzrwww said:
Those odds are set by bookmakers to hedge the betting, not a prediction who will win the SB. Does anyone really think glass-neck, freaked-out-by-outside-stadiums Payton Manning will suck it up all the way through the Superbowl?

Do I think he'd do it 2 times in 11 identical seasons? I think that's a reasonable estimate, yes.

Sorry, formido, but Our odds actually HAVE DROPPED im Vegas. I was there (The Hilton/LVH) on Tuesday. We are now 10-1 for Super Bowl and 5-1 for Conference. We had this discussion in another thread as I was on a plane to Vegas a couple days ago and I looked into it. Another noard member did the same. For some reason, that vegasinsider is not accurate.

HawkWow

Reaction score
mretrade":8pgflsp9 said:
He is a possession receiver and still very productive. He had more yards last year than any Seahawks receiver. I will gladly take him. I don't see you guys knocking Sidney Rice, Golden Tate, or Doug Baldwin. All who are put up far inferior numbers last year.

"He was a great complement to Kaep and will have continued success against a percentage of teams."

Uhh he has never played with Kaepernick before.

Thanks for the clarity. I think most of us thought Kaep was Boldin's QB at FSU, then again at Arizona. You're like a frikin' NFL encyclopedia!