What player(s) are you most excited to see tomorrow night?

kf3339

Reaction score
New DL players; specifically Williams and Hill. Also want to see if Howard has made a real jump towards being a quality contributor.

For me it's all about the pass rush with the interior being the more pressing need.

As a secondary goal, the OL performance of the rookies to see if we picked up another late round Gem again.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Christine Michael

You're going to see Christine Michael right off the bat," Carroll said. "I don't mind telling you that. I'm kind of anxious to see that myself."

Percy Harvin's absence leaves an opening at kickoff returner, and Michael – the running back Seattle selected out of Texas A&M – is going to get first crack. Cornerback Jeremy Lane and receiver Golden Tate are also considerations.

Expect a good deal of the carries to wind up in the hands of Michael on Thursday night.

"He's going to get a load," Carroll said.

Uffda

Reaction score
Just want to see the special teams especially the return game.

Tical21

Reaction score
Uffda":14ewze8u said:
Just want to see the special teams especially the return game.
I don't get this one. Most of the guys on the opposing coverage teams won't be on NFL rosters ever again. You see guys in the preseason all the time that return kicks back and get cut the next week.

McGruff

Reaction score
Offense . . . RG Sweezy and Moffitt and TE Willson. All figure to play prominent roles is season. Also RB Michael to see if he could be the future.

Defense . . . DT's Hill and Williams and CB Thurmond.

Exittium

Reaction score
I am super impressed and happy with Kearse and Williams, I think williams will be our guy for deep big body threats

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Exittium":3ouhy61e said:
I am super impressed and happy with Kearse and Williams, I think williams will be our guy for deep big body threats

True...they each had an excellent game. However, let's see if they can be consistent when Denver comes to town.

C-Dub

Reaction score
Lots of impressive play....
QB Jackson
WR Williams, Harper (smart play stayin in bounds and had some nice blocks)
RB Michael, Ware
LB Bradford, Lotulelei, Powell, Smith
DE Mayowa
DT Bennett, Hill

Some disappointing play too...
QB Quinn
TE Willson
CB Thurmond, Guy