What player(s) are you most excited to see tomorrow night?

NinerBuff

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1fq4a5tl said:
NinerBuff":1fq4a5tl said:
Hawk Fans:

Which players that an opposing fan wouldn't necessarily know look to be gaining some real traction? Any UDFA or low draft picks coming in a surprising?

Benson Mawoya and Allen Bradford are the two that immediately come to mind.

Mayowa - DE or OLB?

Allen - ILB?

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
NinerBuff: Pretty much. Mawoya will be at DE at the LEO/9-tech and Bradford is looking for playing time at MIKE next to Bobby Wagner.

I think that, if you are watching the game tomorrow, you will want to focus on the front seven in terms of UDFA/low draft picks if you want to get an idea of where that sort of competition is for Seattle. I would also bring up John Lotulelei at LB as a UDFA that the regime is excited about, as well as Jesse Williams (of course) at 3-tech.

NinerBuff

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":dysi2chz said:
NinerBuff: Pretty much. Mawoya will be at DE at the LEO/9-tech and Bradford is looking for playing time at MIKE next to Bobby Wagner.

I think that, if you are watching the game tomorrow, you will want to focus on the front seven in terms of UDFA/low draft picks if you want to get an idea of where that sort of competition is for Seattle. I would also bring up John Lotulelei at LB as a UDFA that the regime is excited about, as well as Jesse Williams (of course) at 3-tech.

OreIdahawk":dysi2chz said:
Mayowa is a LEO DE aka weakside end

Thanks... just interested, I'll check in after the game to see what you guys think...

Hawks46

Reaction score
FA sign up Stephen Williams will probably make some noise. He was an UDFA in AZ and they let him go, we picked him up before OTA's.

So, as an under the radar signing, this would probably qualify for me: an UDFA that cut by the freaking Cardinals.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
And wilson too. It will be a much diffrent preseason for him getting the 1st string reps.

13thMan

Reaction score
I gotta say Tate (breakout year?) and Christine Michael. Should be fun to watch.

KK84

Reaction score
I really really wanna see if all these rumblings about a much improved Kearse are true or not. If so, I will forgive him for his godawful appearances on the RRR.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
All I am so tired of no football. Let the games begin!!!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Let's not forget that the Chargers will be playing many of their new acquisitions as well. Hence, our "newbies" won't be facing the best that the Chargers have to offer.

justafan

Reaction score
The return game has the biggest question marks for me.Interesting to see who will fill in

MOtoSEA

Reaction score
I saw Christine M. play his entire college career (he was on a rival team) and I believe that he is honestly "average" at best. Lynch is and will definitely be better, and maybe Michael can be a factor in year two or so. This year, I think he will contribute positively, but don't expect a game changer.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I'm excited to see our pass rush and Michael. Jeff Saturday said on ESPN, he thinks we are going to have an unbelievable pass rush with the guys we signed and already had.