Seahawks @Houston RoadHawkin'

SeaTown81

Reaction score
MysterMatt":x0tve8xd said:
bestfightstory":x0tve8xd said:
Barthawk":x0tve8xd said:
$135 is not too bad

At the time we bought them-that was BY FAR the cheapest price for the first row of ANY section in the 600 level. Just pay the man and party with the fun bunch.
I concur! Do it, Bart!

Let me join in on the peer pressure. DO IT, BART!

pmedic920

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3s4xdslb said:
Oh and pmedic920, let us know what our share is and we can kick you up some funds when we see you to cover all your hospitality.
Thank you, I don't see the cost getting out of control though. I need to get with HoustonHawk and see if the Twin Peaks thing for Sat night has an up front cost or not. Does anybody have an actual head count of how many .Neters will be attending ?

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Barthawk":2cymjiha said:
The transaction is complete... I am not staying at the same hotel as most of you though.. I am at the Crowne Plaza about 1/4 mile from the stadium parking lot on Kirby St.
I believe several of us are also at the CP. brilliant!

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Barthawk":1oz4ol1x said:
The transaction is complete... I am not staying at the same hotel as most of you though.. I am at the Crowne Plaza about 1/4 mile from the stadium parking lot on Kirby St.

Outstanding. We needed more of an Army presence!

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Barthawk":2hr26c6h said:
should be fun.. I will be rolling into Htown Saturday late afternoon.. It is about 3hrs from my house in NE San Antonio

Right on. I'm sure the bulk of us will be on our way to Seven Shades of Stupid by late afternoon!

MysterMatt

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3gmqphh8 said:
MysterMatt":3gmqphh8 said:
I won't be there until Saturday afternoon, I'm afraid.

With this group, I'd say BE afraid.
You don't know me, but if you think of an Irish Ron Jeremy then you'll have an idea. YOU should be afraid, young mister. :thirishdrinkers:

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
MysterMatt":17dz4mwi said:
FlyingGreg":17dz4mwi said:
MysterMatt":17dz4mwi said:
I won't be there until Saturday afternoon, I'm afraid.

With this group, I'd say BE afraid.

You don't know me, but if you think of an Irish Ron Jeremy then you'll have an idea. YOU should be afraid, young mister. :thirishdrinkers:

I ain't scurred! I'm half Irish...the drinking half.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
I'm flying into Austin on Wednesday. Going to hang out there for a couple days before heading over to Houston. Thinking about maybe Friday night.

rjdriver

Reaction score
My ticket just fell through. Let me know if anyone has an extra or if someone bails on their commitment. I am still going for sure and am very confident that I can pick up a single anytime for a decent price, but it would be better to be at least close to all ya'all.

PM me if something comes up, otherwise I'll see you all there!

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
rjdriver":29poiyiw said:
My ticket just fell through. Let me know if anyone has an extra or if someone bails on their commitment. I am still going for sure and am very confident that I can pick up a single anytime for a decent price, but it would be better to be at least close to all ya'all.

PM me if something comes up, otherwise I'll see you all there!

I will pm you if something comes up otherwise I will just see you there!

seahawks08

Reaction score
I have a question for .NETTers traveling from Seattle. Is renting a car from Houston airport makes more sense, or taking a cab? I want to keep my costs low and still haven't booked my tickets yet, but I am trying to budget everything and see if I can join all of you!