Insider?

drdiags

Reaction score
I have it for some unknown reason. I find it of use every once in a while since there are a few articles people reference during football season that I want to read. I am sorry it comes with the ESPN The Magazine as part of the subscription. I couldn't throw that body issue into the trash soon enough.

Subzero717

Reaction score
I have it too. I don't know why either. I think it was when I got the mag way back but I dint anymore and continue to be on the inside.

Anyway its okay during/before draft. Although you're not likely to get anything earth shattering. You might get some info a little before somewhere else but nothing crazy.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Last January they had a "one year $19.99" ESPN magazine special flash up on their website, so I splurged and got it. The insider stuff is really only valuable for NFL draft and MLB/NBA commentary.

During the regular NFL season it doesn't add much more than what ESPN/PFT/SI/Grantland already provide for free.

OP
OP
425HawkSpark

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
Sounds like I will keep my money in my pocket. And wait for you guys to post it first. Thanks.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
It's only good during preseason football, baseball and basketball.

Latest posts