LFA - Professional American Football League in Brazil

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. RATING: PG-13
  • Hey guys, i got amazing News!

The Liga de Futebol Americano. This league has been two years in the works and will be kicking off its inaugural season in September.

The league has signed 42 American players with NCAA and professional experience. They're going to be selected in a draft, 7 for each team (1 QB, 1 RB or WR, 2 OL, 1 DL, 1 LB, 1 DB). The overview details how player allocations and roster selections will work.

The league has agreed to a multi-year TV contract with SportTV, the biggest sports broadcaster in South America. In the US, online streams should be available of games via SportTV. It's also secured investments and equity holdings from high profile Brazilian celebrities and sports figures such as Anderson Silva.

Here is a link to the league overview in English:

http://issuu.com/lfabrasil/docs/overvie ... 57/3539182

Thanks guys! I'm excited and I hope you will all follow the progress of the league Hahaha . :D

I will update with some new infos later
    ---
    Cirmman
    NET Rookie

• Sounds like this could be pretty cool. It's good to know Tim Tebow has options!
    nategreat
    NET Veteran

• There's a guy on my home forum of SaintsReport that goes by the username of "TCUDan", and he's apparently been hired as the head coach of the team in Curitiba. :th2thumbs:
    :les: Image :les:

pehawk wrote:I have a boner, right now, as I type this.
    IronSaint
    NET Starter

• I'm waiting for the cheerleader photos.
    " Living on Earth isn't cheap, but it does include a yearly free trip around the sun."
    v1rotv2
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:49 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information