Seahawks @Houston RoadHawkin'

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I found some tickets that I am considering pulling the trigger on.

StubHub Section 641 ROW A (1st Row)

There is a Block of 4 seats selling for approximately $135 apiece. I would buy this block of four for myself and Dom and have two remaining for whoever claims them and gets the money to me most quickly.

There are also 2 other sets of 2 seats in same section and row for same price so there could be up to 8 of us together in that section with multiple 12 flags hanging over the rail.

Comparable first row seats on the 600 level throughout the stadium go for between $170 and upwards of $200, currently. Hell. There are even other seats in the same row and section listed for $269!!!

For others still looking around for tickets I encourage you to consider front of section in any section you choose. I would love to see as many 12 Flags flying in that place as possible.

Your thoughts?

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
bestfightstory":jx8kd9zm said:

There is a Block of 4 seats selling for approximately $135 apiece. I would buy this block of four for myself and Dom and have two remaining for whoever claims them and gets the money to me most quickly.

There are also 2 other sets of 2 seats in same section and row for same price so there could be up to 8 of us together in that section with multiple 12 flags hanging over the rail.

Comparable first row seats on the 600 level throughout the stadium go for between $170 and upwards of $200, currently. Hell. There are even other seats in the same row and section listed for $269!!!

For others still looking around for tickets I encourage you to consider front of section in any section you choose. I would love to see as many 12 Flags flying in that place as possible.

Your thoughts?

I would prefer seating closer to the action, but it is more important for me to hang wit ya'all. Besides I know Dom from a few meets at Temple.
BFS, I can paypal you on the spot if that is how you want to do it. I would like 1 ticket and I will bring my #12 flag.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":ltsn674i said:
bestfightstory":ltsn674i said:

Your thoughts?

I would prefer seating closer to the action, but it is more important for me to hang wit ya'all. Besides I know Dom from a few meets at Temple.
BFS, I can paypal you on the spot if that is how you want to do it. I would like 1 ticket and I will bring my #12 flag.

I typically prefer to sit closer, as well, but the first row of 600 is better than all but the first few rows of 500 and prices in the lower bowl/100 level are astronomical. check out stub hub and let me know what you see as an alternative.

A

Anonymous

Where is the best place to buy a good-size 12-flag?

Starting to think about decorating the tailgating tent...

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":56k4gdjn said:
Where is the best place to buy a good-size 12-flag?

Starting to think about decorating the tailgating tent...

Just google Seahawks flag. There are tons of good choices.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":cpfnumcw said:
LudwigsDrummer":cpfnumcw said:
The tailgate sounds like a blast and I would love to partake in that party.
Regarding seating, I agree the easy part is all men for themselves but I would like to sit with some hip folks dressed in blue. I am sure there will be brokers selling seats in groups of 4-8 so maybe some of us could keep an eye out for any of that action as it may appear.
My flight out departs at 5:30 Sunday night and it looks like I will have to adjust that for a later departure.

LD,

Bush or Hobby airport?

If Bush INTNTL, I might make that adjustment, just for safety sake. If it goes to OT, you'll never make it. Hobby is closer and not nearly as hard to get to check-in, but still pushing it.

Yep, Bush it is. I better do a little adjusting on my departure.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2xn4nf8w said:
Dude I was only helping people out.

No reason for you to play the thread hijack game.

Well we appreciate your help. While you are in this fraud infested state, if I can make the game I will gladly buy you a beer if your card gets rejected.

And just for those traveling in other states:

States With The Highest Rates of Credit Card Fraud (Rate per 100,000) Rate
Nevada 412.9
Colorado 412.4
New Hampshire 387.2
Maryland 393.6
Oregon 291.7
Alaska 377.7
Washington 376.1

http://www.statisticbrain.com/credit-card-fraud-statistics/

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
pmedic920":2na87yf6 said:
And another thing. Anybody out there think this game could be a SB preview??? Hmmmm...... I do.

Absolutely. I'd go so far as to call it my preseason pick. And wager on it at about 18-1

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'm so pumped for this season, and can't hardly wait for this game. I have not seen the Hawks play live action since "96" when they played the Oilers. Houston folks were pissed and the attendance was only like 36,000 Seems like we had 3-4k hawkers tho. I keep thinking of small details that might make your trip to Houston better. Here is a nugget. Reliant added new video screens for this year. Supposed to be biggest in the NFL, (yes bigger than jerry's in dallas). HaHa, i say F jery jones. Any way, the screens are in the end zones. I think the view of video screens will be better from side line sections. I've never sat in the 600 sections for a FB game but have for the Houston Rodeo and "up there" a good view of the video is important, IMHO. I hope this helps ya'll while trying to pick out tickets.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Well. I went ahead and purchased 4 tickets in Section 641 Row A seats 1-4. Paid $135 apiece on StubHub. The remaining 3 tickets were quickly claimed by Dom/TechWorlds, Jordan/Seatown, and Steve/Ludwig'sDrummer.

WHERE PEEPS ARE SITTING

Mandu+1 Section 605 Row T
BFS, TechWorlds, Seatown81, Ludwig'sDrummer-Section 641 Row A

These seats are currently the cheapest availabe front row seats in ANY 600 level section. If anybody else is interested in very similar seats there are 8 more seats available on StubHub in the same section and row. 2 are going for 134 apiece. 2 are going for 139.50 apiece. And 4 are going for 269.30 apiece. There are also 7 in Row C for 187 apiece.

pmedic920

Reaction score
That's great. HoustonHawk and I are talking and in the beginning stage of getting a tailgate thing and sat nite get together set up. Glad y'all are coming.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
DTexHawk":w6chnj18 said:
Tech Worlds":w6chnj18 said:
Dude I was only helping people out.

No reason for you to play the thread hijack game.

Well we appreciate your help. While you are in this fraud infested state, if I can make the game I will gladly buy you a beer if your card gets rejected.

And just for those traveling in other states:

States With The Highest Rates of Credit Card Fraud (Rate per 100,000) Rate
Nevada 412.9
Colorado 412.4
New Hampshire 387.2
Maryland 393.6
Oregon 291.7
Alaska 377.7
Washington 376.1

http://www.statisticbrain.com/credit-card-fraud-statistics/

You should buy me a beer regardless.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1e566xxp said:
Well. I went ahead and purchased 4 tickets in Section 641 Row A seats 1-4. Paid $135 apiece on StubHub. The remaining 3 tickets were quickly claimed by Dom/TechWorlds, Jordan/Seatown, and Steve/Ludwig'sDrummer.

WHERE PEEPS ARE SITTING

If anybody else is interested in very similar seats there are 8 more seats available on StubHub in the same section and row. 2 are going for 134 apiece. 2 are going for 139.50 apiece. And 4 are going for 269.30 apiece. There are also 7 in Row C for 187 apiece.

Great job, and thanks.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1zr856rl said:

WHERE PEEPS ARE SITTING

These seats are currently the cheapest availabe front row seats in ANY 600 level section. If anybody else is interested in very similar seats there are 8 more seats available on StubHub in the same section and row. 2 are going for 134 apiece. 2 are going for 139.50 apiece. And 4 are going for 269.30 apiece. There are also 7 in Row C for 187 apiece.
I just purchased two tix and have one available for $135. Section 641 Row A seats 9, 10...so we'll be real close to BFS, Tech, SeaTown81, and LudsDrummer. If you haven't had a chance to sit near Seatown to hear the BEST game commentary ever, you really need to pick up my extra ticket.

Go Hawks!

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
MysterMatt":2pzkbzhd said:
bestfightstory":2pzkbzhd said:

WHERE PEEPS ARE SITTING

I just purchased two tix and have one available for $135. Section 641 Row A seats 9, 10...so we'll be real close to BFS, Tech, SeaTown81, and LudsDrummer. If you haven't had a chance to sit near Seatown to hear the BEST game commentary ever, you really need to pick up my extra ticket.

Go Hawks!

HeLL YES!