Love Direct TV!

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Love Direct TV!
Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:02 am
  • So, I am in Cali for the next 2 seasons...hubby is military. But....since we are in 49ers and Chargers ... and Raiders ... territory...my best-husband-ever got all the extended packages for sports so I can have my Hawks! Plus he's trying to get tickets to the game we come down here for against the 49ers! He did say that he's not sure if I'm allowed to watch the games in public though....apparently he thinks I will get arrested....LOL!!!! He's probably right although it's not gonna stop me!

GO HAWKS!
    PrincessHawk
    NET Rookie

Re: Love Direct TV!
Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:05 am
  • I can relate, living in Alaska it's the only way I can see my Hawks every week :th2thumbs:
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:09 am
  • After this season there will be a huge bidding war between networks for the NFL Ticket , many say that DirecTV will lose.

I cant see that happening because for the past 10 years the only reason why I had DirecTV was because of the NFL ticket.
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:15 am
  • EastCoastHawksFan wrote:After this season there will be a huge bidding war between networks for the NFL Ticket , many say that DirecTV will lose.

I cant see that happening because for the past 10 years the only reason why I had DirecTV was because of the NFL ticket.

Direct is far and a way the best pay service out there. Have Comcast for a week. You'll see what I'm saying.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:31 am
  • PrincessHawk wrote:So, I am in Cali for the next 2 seasons...hubby is military. But....since we are in 49ers and Chargers ... and Raiders ... territory...my best-husband-ever got all the extended packages for sports so I can have my Hawks! Plus he's trying to get tickets to the game we come down here for against the 49ers! He did say that he's not sure if I'm allowed to watch the games in public though....apparently he thinks I will get arrested....LOL!!!! He's probably right although it's not gonna stop me!

GO HAWKS!

Make sure you call American Family and pick up some 49ers stab insurance. It'll cost you, but your husband will thank you when he sees the lack of medical bills from your subsequent hospital stay.
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:31 am
  • I've had DIRECTV w/ Sunday Ticket for the last 10 years. It's awesome! They are a HUGE reason why the NFL brass is so worried about trying to draw fans to the live game, when more and more people are opting for the high quality experience at home.

With the ridiculous costs of tickets these days, excessive gouging with parking, concessions, souvenirs, the pain in the ass parking, traffic, crowds, and drunken idiots that ruin a lot of gameday experiences for people -- it's getting more and more appealing to stay in the comfort of your own home, being able to watch every game every week in high definition and surround sound, not have to worry about parking or driving after partaking, etc.

Of course, there is still nothing that compares with the live game experience - especially at C Link! But if I was a Browns, Raiders or Jaguars fan ... I wouldn't even waste my time going to games, lol.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:35 am
  • EastCoastHawksFan wrote:After this season there will be a huge bidding war between networks for the NFL Ticket , many say that DirecTV will lose.

THIS^
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:39 am
  • If the NFL offers up exclusivity for NFL Sunday Ticket again after this DirecTV contract is over, I'm going to be really pissed. People outside the U.S. can just buy it online and stream all the games live in HD from the NFL website, it should be freaking illegal that Americans aren't allowed to.

I might even setup a "DTex special" and pay for a decent VPN service based outside the U.S. so I can buy Sunday Ticket on NFL.com, then stream the games and rebroadcast them for people to watch from my connection for free. If you won't offer me what you offer people in 3rd-world countries all over Earth, then I'll take it by virtual force!
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:41 am
  • Greenhell wrote:
    EastCoastHawksFan wrote:After this season there will be a huge bidding war between networks for the NFL Ticket , many say that DirecTV will lose.

THIS^

How is someone like Comcast to win when they aren't in every market? That's the appeal of satellite.

Also why does Direct continually drop the price for something so popular?
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:47 am
  • I live in the home market for the Hawks but I still get Sunday Ticket because of the rest of the games. I had season tickets for many years in the 80's but my schedule kept me away from home many weekends and I usually gave the tickets away or they went unused. Now that I am retired and can watch football at will I want to see the rest of the league. So I watch every game I can using Sunday Ticket. Going to the games, while a great thing, would prevent me watching some the other games. Besides my smoked chicken, pork or beef is way cheaper, and some would say better, than anything you can get at the Clink.
    " Living on Earth isn't cheap, but it does include a yearly free trip around the sun."
    v1rotv2
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:53 am
  • Man, I really want a picture next to Big Red, too.
    "I'm not the type to let a sleeping giant lie. I wake up the giant, slap him around, make him mad and beat him to the ground. I talk a big game because I carry a big stick." --- All-Pro Stanford Graduate
    Hawken-Dazs
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:54 am
  • I just got DirectTV and hated it at first, but I'm learning to love it. Can't wait to unlock the joy that is Sunday Ticket once the season starts.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:20 am
  • Direct TV paid around 1 Billion to have the NFL Sunday ticket for the past contract with the NFL. There was a hearing about 5 years ago where they had a cable representative, Direct TV and a 3rd party in front of a congressional hearing. What I got out of it was there is some sort of conflict of interest with the NFL and Direct TV going on.

Both Comcast and Time warner put bids in to the NFL the last time Direct TV's contract was up and they were told no without the NFL even looking at them and that was brought up. I work for Time warner cable and would love to have the Package. But we finally got the NFL channel and the Redzone so I get to see alot of the good parts of the games. ESP last year when the hawks were in the redzone like every 5 mins at the end of the year...

Wish they would allow everyone to have it then people like me who get free cable wont have to pay Direct TV to watch full games.
    If .NET did not exist I would get so much more work done during the day!
    HawkinNY
    NET Rookie

Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:58 am
  • HawkinNY wrote:Direct TV paid around 1 Billion to have the NFL Sunday ticket for the past contract with the NFL. There was a hearing about 5 years ago where they had a cable representative, Direct TV and a 3rd party in front of a congressional hearing. What I got out of it was there is some sort of conflict of interest with the NFL and Direct TV going on.

Both Comcast and Time warner put bids in to the NFL the last time Direct TV's contract was up and they were told no without the NFL even looking at them and that was brought up. I work for Time warner cable and would love to have the Package. But we finally got the NFL channel and the Redzone so I get to see alot of the good parts of the games. ESP last year when the hawks were in the redzone like every 5 mins at the end of the year...

Wish they would allow everyone to have it then people like me who get free cable wont have to pay Direct TV to watch full games.

^THIS^
    Why exclude people/create a monopoly on something like this? Make your product available to EVERYONE in EVERY possible way! I also hate the fact that you HAVE to have Verizon Mobile to view NFL Network on your phone. I will NOT give in to that!

Happy for you though PrincessHawk! :th2thumbs:
    "Make good teams look bad and make bad teams look terrible!" -Michael Robinson
    BlueTalons
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:59 am
  • I really dont understand the exclusitivity. I hated it when it happened. Im fine with paying premium price for packages like nfl ticket. But allow all major carriers a chance to sale the package. Not just Direct TV. You would think that more carriers = more nfl ticket sales = more money for the nfl.
    Time of possession is the most meaningless statistic in football. -RolandDeschain
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:08 am
  • I'm talking out of my arse but I tjink its because the NFL wants to sell "the package" and let someone else worry about it. They have their billion. Plus if all carriers have it, the value kind of goes down. A lot of people that have Direct have it just for the Ticket. Those that live in apts. where they are clearly getting a kick from Comcast and don't allow Direct are forced to go to bars that carry it.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:30 am
  • CALIHAWK1 wrote:I'm talking out of my arse but I tjink its because the NFL wants to sell "the package" and let someone else worry about it. They have their billion. Plus if all carriers have it, the value kind of goes down. A lot of people that have Direct have it just for the Ticket. Those that live in apts. where they are clearly getting a kick from Comcast and don't allow Direct are forced to go to bars that carry it.

Pretty sure the billion was entirely for exclusivity rights. The NFL still gets a percentage of every ticket. And before the direct tv deal, you were still paying about the same amount (adjusted for 10 years ago) with comcast to have the nfl package (I dont think it was called nfl ticket then, but i cant remember).

So what I believe it really comes down to is the NFL analysts gauging if the loss of packages from exclusivity, is less then an extra billion dollars over ten years. They went with it was.

I hope this time they get more data and come to the conclusion that they can get way more sales to justify not getting a billion more dollars right off the bat. But who knows.
    Time of possession is the most meaningless statistic in football. -RolandDeschain
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:36 am
  • First Reply:
    --Make sure you call American Family and pick up some 49ers stab insurance. It'll cost you, but your husband will thank you when he sees the lack of medical bills from your subsequent hospital stay.
    --We are military so it's free hospital stays! LOL!

Second Reply:
    --We had Comcast when we were in WA and I actually really like them. They just didn't provide service down here where we are now. And except for Dish (who I hate more than words can say...) our only option was Direct TV. Who really isn't that bad plus I get all the games! LOL! So that worked out. On the same note, Verizon (who I also hate) was the only available internet/home phone carrier available.

Just a few of the hazards of living on a base named Point Mugu! --That and the noise from jets ... we live like 6 blocks from the flight line. LOL!
    PrincessHawk
    NET Rookie

Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:16 am

Please happen. Though I did sign up for Redzone this year. Next best thing when you don't have DirectTV.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:21 pm
  • BlueTalons wrote:
    HawkinNY wrote:Direct TV paid around 1 Billion to have the NFL Sunday ticket for the past contract with the NFL. There was a hearing about 5 years ago where they had a cable representative, Direct TV and a 3rd party in front of a congressional hearing. What I got out of it was there is some sort of conflict of interest with the NFL and Direct TV going on.

^THIS^
    Why exclude people/create a monopoly on something like this? Make your product available to EVERYONE in EVERY possible way! I also hate the fact that you HAVE to have Verizon Mobile to view NFL Network on your phone. I will NOT give in to that!

Happy for you though PrincessHawk! :th2thumbs:

Why?
    1) Because it eliminates having to negotiate with every single cable provider etc to try to squezze out every dollar everywhere. Now you just go to one and they offer it across the country done
    2) The option would be to sell it to networks but they are already tied up with local games and want that for local advertisement money. Now all four networks are involved in the games somehow so there isn't really an interest to overpay by the networks unless someone decides that hey there is more value and I can show games across multiple stations all at once (probably not happening)

I think it stays on Directv but if it goes cable then I simply think it becomes available to all. I don't see any way they stay exclusive and go away from Directv - the options just aren't there
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:14 pm
  • I would like to see the NFL license it to multiple providers and also modify their package choices to allow customers to purchase their out-of-market team's season a la carte at a reduced price or purchase the full package like you can now. I would think they'd make a whole lot more money than they do right now.
    LawlessHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:40 pm
  • LawlessHawk wrote:I would like to see the NFL license it to multiple providers and also modify their package choices to allow customers to purchase their out-of-market team's season a la carte at a reduced price or purchase the full package like you can now. I would think they'd make a whole lot more money than they do right now.

+1

I've got game rewind to catch any game I want later. When the hawks are on, that's the only game on. A one team package would be ideal.
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:41 pm
  • LawlessHawk wrote:I would like to see the NFL license it to multiple providers and also modify their package choices to allow customers to purchase their out-of-market team's season a la carte at a reduced price or purchase the full package like you can now. I would think they'd make a whole lot more money than they do right now.

For this I would spend any amount they want...ANY.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:50 pm
  • Cartire wrote:
    CALIHAWK1 wrote:I'm talking out of my arse but I tjink its because the NFL wants to sell "the package" and let someone else worry about it. They have their billion. Plus if all carriers have it, the value kind of goes down. A lot of people that have Direct have it just for the Ticket. Those that live in apts. where they are clearly getting a kick from Comcast and don't allow Direct are forced to go to bars that carry it.

Pretty sure the billion was entirely for exclusivity rights. The NFL still gets a percentage of every ticket. And before the direct tv deal, you were still paying about the same amount (adjusted for 10 years ago) with comcast to have the nfl package (I dont think it was called nfl ticket then, but i cant remember).

So what I believe it really comes down to is the NFL analysts gauging if the loss of packages from exclusivity, is less then an extra billion dollars over ten years. They went with it was.

I hope this time they get more data and come to the conclusion that they can get way more sales to justify not getting a billion more dollars right off the bat. But who knows.

I work for a cable company, and we wouldn't be able to get the nfl package. but I see nfl network setting up a second tier package and keeping all the games, except for a few that they put on broadcast tv as loss leaders to gain subscribers. I can see the tag line... if you enjoyed this sample of the nfl, subscribe to nflnetwork2.
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Starter

Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:19 pm
  • ^ no way. They would need 5-6 channels at game-time, they would have to spend money to get it up and most likely not make more than selling it to Directv

Remember two main reasons Directv has the deal

1) Simplicity - One contract covers the whole nation
    2) Directv pays more than they get back from subscribers as they use it to tie customers to two year deals. In other words NFL has a very low chance of making as much as they get paid now.

I see splitting it up if there are substantial chances of making more money. Do it themselves - don't see it
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:19 am
  • mikeak wrote:^ no way. They would need 5-6 channels at game-time, they would have to spend money to get it up and most likely not make more than selling it to Directv

Remember two main reasons Directv has the deal

1) Simplicity - One contract covers the whole nation
    2) Directv pays more than they get back from subscribers as they use it to tie customers to two year deals. In other words NFL has a very low chance of making as much as they get paid now.

I see splitting it up if there are substantial chances of making more money. Do it themselves - don't see it

The NFLs long term goal is to be completely in charge of any information or games from their product. That's why they hate sites such as ours, they want to have final say on anything related to NFL football by "their" definition not us or some news channel.

The NFL Channel was the first step in this direction. Someday they will broadcast their own games and leave all other stations in the dust. Money? Not a problem as they will get all the advertising moneys broadcasting channels are now getting.

The only reason they tolerate other broadcasters now is the money. Again I say someday you will not be able to print/say anything about the NFL without it coming directly from and censored by the NFL. Things like the Hernandez deal will not see the light of day because they don't want to allow anything that negative about the league to make the news.

Sound outragous? Think about the owners and their opinions even now.

:les:
    Getting ready for some football
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:11 am
  • Called DirecTV today(been a subscriber, Sunday Ticket customer for five years now) and asked them about any Sunday Ticket deals.

They offered me the package free(minus the Max add-on) if I signed a 12 month contract(which wouldn't change my pricing).

So I jumped, and added the Max package for an additional $75.

So basically $75 for the whole Sunday Ticket packages, 12 month contract doesn't matter as I'm not switching away anytime soon.
    DericLee
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:25 am
  • Hard to beat "Free". Nice work.
    LawlessHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:21 am
  • LawlessHawk wrote:Hard to beat "Free". Nice work.

Just call in and go through the prompts like you are going to cancel.

If you get to the cancel department they are the ones that can make the deal.

(Note, I did not threaten to cancel for the deal, just got to a retention specialist[cancel department] and asked them straight up what they could do for Sunday Ticket.)
    DericLee
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:40 am
  • KCHawkGirl wrote:
    LawlessHawk wrote:I would like to see the NFL license it to multiple providers and also modify their package choices to allow customers to purchase their out-of-market team's season a la carte at a reduced price or purchase the full package like you can now. I would think they'd make a whole lot more money than they do right now.

For this I would spend any amount they want...ANY.

That would be a smart move, especially if they add team specific programs about the Seahawks and their players. They could broadcast the Seahawks past seasons, Hall of Fame player specials, Coach histories such as how Chuck Knox got in to coaching and how he worked his way up to head coach, add some shows about Seattle, say the Worlds Fair, building if the Space Needle, how Seattle got a team, Sports in the Pacific Northwest such as the Sonics and Mariners, the possibilities are endless.
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:48 pm
  • CALIHAWK1 wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:
    EastCoastHawksFan wrote:After this season there will be a huge bidding war between networks for the NFL Ticket , many say that DirecTV will lose.

THIS^

How is someone like Comcast to win when they aren't in every market? That's the appeal of satellite.

Also why does Direct continually drop the price for something so popular?

Totally agree. I've never had an issue with DirecTV, and their customer service has always been exemplary. I called up and was going to cancell the service, and they gave me Sunday Ticket for free. Then, months later, I called up again, and really had to cancel as the service was just too much for me to afford at the time.....the customer service rep went through which channels we really liked and found a plan for us, then discounted it and cut our bill in half.

Find me another cable/satellite service that would do that. Most of them know they hold you hostage once you sign that contract.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:54 pm
  • BTW, for those of you who don't have DirectTV, you can get Sunday Ticket for $99 if you pre-order Madden on Amazon. It works for mobile, tablet, and computer.
    formido
    NET Starter

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:57 pm
  • ivotuk wrote:I can relate, living in Alaska it's the only way I can see my Hawks every week :th2thumbs:

When I lived in Anchorage, we got each Seahawk game, but that was about eight years ago. Maybe it changes based on location?
    "He's a *****. It's not that he was a *****, he is a *****, and that's why he hasn't won anything."
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:47 pm
  • ^ Not all last year - most but not all. I can say for sure the Jets game wasn't on TV here and I think a 1-2 others
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:17 pm
  • Being in South Carolina Sunday Ticket is a god-send. I have a friend that has Directv and I convinced them to get ST. I then pay the extra money to watch it on my computer. I do wish they would open it up to other carriers though. I'm just glad the days of having to listen to online radio are over.
    acbass
    NET Starter

Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:16 pm
  • CALIHAWK1 wrote:

Direct is far and a way the best pay service out there. Have Comcast for a week. You'll see what I'm saying.

Buyer beware indeed. I've had Comcast "triple pack" for 3 months now and while the faster internet speed is great, we've had nothing but problems with our TV. The DVR just shuts off by itself for no apparent reason and the unit in our bedroom just won't work half the time. I have to unplug the unit and wait for the signal to reload. It's a giant pain in the ass; that and the fact that the DVR has squat for memory and the progams I set for recording are constantly being wiped off the memory for (again) no apparent reason.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:51 am
  • Hawks46 wrote:
    Find me another cable/satellite service that would do that. Most of them know they hold you hostage once you sign that contract.

Except Comcast doesnt even have contracts unless you get specific deals overtime. Thats the biggest difference to me. Contracts have become so annoying with tv and cell phones. Its basically a company stating, "we refuse to constantly compete with our competitors so instead we'll just force you to stay with us"
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:54 am
  • PlinytheCenter wrote:
    CALIHAWK1 wrote:

Buyer beware indeed. I've had Comcast "triple pack" for 3 months now and while the faster internet speed is great, we've had nothing but problems with our TV. The DVR just shuts off by itself for no apparent reason and the unit in our bedroom just won't work half the time. I have to unplug the unit and wait for the signal to reload. It's a giant pain in the ass; that and the fact that the DVR has squat for memory and the progams I set for recording are constantly being wiped off the memory for (again) no apparent reason.

Comcast will swap your boxes out for free. Call them. This is hardware issue, not a service issue. Sometimes equipment is faulty, but they will replace them for free.
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:46 am
  • We had comcast for years and just decided to switch to Dish for our TV a couple of years ago. Kept our computer and phone with Comcast.

Never had a problem with them service wise or how they deal with us as customers.

I'm sure we all have problems with various companys but Comcast has always been fair with us.

We were considering switching back to them for TV but after talking to Dish we actually added a hopper and now can access our DVR from any room in the house so the wife and I can watch the shows the other doesn't like anywhere.

So decided to stick.

:les:
    Getting ready for some football
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:51 am
  • mikeak wrote:^ Not all last year - most but not all. I can say for sure the Jets game wasn't on TV here and I think a 1-2 others

Huh, I thought that Alaska was automatically ceded to the Seahawks. That's news to me. One of the cool things about living in AK at the time I did was that I was able to catch every Seahawks game that there was.
    "He's a *****. It's not that he was a *****, he is a *****, and that's why he hasn't won anything."
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:07 am
  • Smelly McUgly wrote:
    mikeak wrote:^ Not all last year - most but not all. I can say for sure the Jets game wasn't on TV here and I think a 1-2 others

Huh, I thought that Alaska was automatically ceded to the Seahawks. That's news to me. One of the cool things about living in AK at the time I did was that I was able to catch every Seahawks game that there was.

Not from 1984 to '92, it was all ninners all the time :roll:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:22 am
  • grizbob wrote:
    Smelly McUgly wrote:
    mikeak wrote:^ Not all last year - most but not all. I can say for sure the Jets game wasn't on TV here and I think a 1-2 others

Not from 1984 to '92, it was all ninners all the time :roll:

That sounds like punishment. Was the NFL trying to beam the games into Russia as a torture device to get them to capitulate the Cold War, but they just missed to the east?
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:36 am
  • Smelly McUgly wrote:That sounds like punishment. Was the NFL trying to beam the games into Russia as a torture device to get them to capitulate the Cold War, but they just missed to the east?

Anchorage Daily News had a poll, and the ninners beat the Hawks by 2 votes, and thus my hatred of the ninners and their fans was born :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:50 am
  • Just curious, I thought this thread was about displaced fans being able to get Seahawks games and how to save money on Directv or other programs to get the Seahawks. Was wondering why it got moved to NFL Nation? Did someone hijack it?
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:22 pm
  • they offered me the ticket for $180, $30 extra on my bill for 6 months. i may have been ripped off but the comfort in knowing i get the games at home is extra cozy.
    bryantology79
    NET Starter

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:35 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information