Wilson wouldn't wear...

Marvin49

Reaction score
CANHawk":103l5has said:
Marvin49":103l5has said:
Just for the record....even tho its obvious....

http://a.espncdn.com/media/motion/2013/ ... en_int.jpg

Of course. Perfectly colour coordinated. Somebody needs to send him an action green letterman jacket so he has no choice but to wear a Seahawks hat. Mwa ha ha...

I get your point because that was clearly what he was doing with the Dolphin hat...

...but in this case its color coordinated because they are both Brewer gear. His family lived in Wisconsin before moving to Cali.

CANHawk

Reaction score
quote="AnchoviesofTerror"]If i was a nfl superstar... i would be hanging out with 9s and 10s. Anyone else notice this guys taste in putang?[/quote]

Well, you know which other NFL quarterback has a tendency to hang out around mid quality ho's...

Ben roethlisberger 7 22 09 2 display image

Unfortunately, all of these women now have herpes...

hawker84

Reaction score
Seems to be quite the uproar over at the WEB over all this... Poor judgement on Kap's part in my opinion but man, over a hat?

Even watched a Giants fan get banned, very touchy subject indeed over there, pretty entertaining to read actually.

And No to the OP, i can not imagine RW doing something like this, not that i would care.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
hawker84":2sni9xhf said:
Seems to be quite the uproar over at the WEB over all this... Poor judgement on Kap's part in my opinion but man, over a hat?

Even watched a Giants fan get banned, very touchy subject indeed over there, pretty entertaining to read actually.

And No to the OP, i can not imagine RW doing something like this, not that i would care.

Wilson would never do that. Remember when he introduced himself on TV prior to the Niners ass whipping an said "whole pack of badgers"? He was being correct for two fan bases he doesn't play for anymore. Add the continuous Go Hawks interview finishers and you have a guy who knows how things are done right.

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1qyvuasj said:
twisted_steel2":1qyvuasj said:
Someone needs to tweet Sherman and see if he'll try to give Kappermick a Seahawks cap to wear week 2.

A couple of months ago, I Tweeted everyone in the Legion of Boom asking them if they would kiss their biceps after intercepting Kaepernick this year. No responses, but I've got my fingers crossed. I would die laughing. Can you imagine Sherman picking Kaep off, then kissing his bicep in front of the cameras right afterward? Oh, man. Troll level: 5 billion. I think the San Francisco-area hospitals would see a sudden influx of strokes and brain aneurysms.
YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":yhy4nhfi said:
twisted_steel2":yhy4nhfi said:
Someone needs to tweet Sherman and see if he'll try to give Kappermick a Seahawks cap to wear week 2.

A couple of months ago, I Tweeted everyone in the Legion of Boom asking them if they would kiss their biceps after intercepting Kaepernick this year. No responses, but I've got my fingers crossed. I would die laughing. Can you imagine Sherman picking Kaep off, then kissing his bicep in front of the cameras right afterward? Oh, man. Troll level: 5 billion. I think the San Francisco-area hospitals would see a sudden influx of strokes and brain aneurysms.

Niner fans would go off the cliff if that happened. It would tower in comparison to the reactions following the Merry Massacre, which was one of the more legendary meltdowns they have hosted over the years.

Great idea iRo.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":6wswa1vk said:
Marvin49":6wswa1vk said:
LOL.

You guys crack me up.

I can't think of another place where there would be 5 pages of talk about what hat the QB of ANOTHER TEAM is wearing.

Are you kidding? Any NFL team forum that gets decent action is filled with ridiculous topics during the offseason.

It is just forum envy. Marvin's IQ rises 40 points when he tabs over here from Bizzaro World.

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2dof859e said:
RolandDeschain":2dof859e said:
Marvin49":2dof859e said:
LOL.

You guys crack me up.

I can't think of another place where there would be 5 pages of talk about what hat the QB of ANOTHER TEAM is wearing.

Are you kidding? Any NFL team forum that gets decent action is filled with ridiculous topics during the offseason.

It is just forum envy. Marvin's IQ rises 40 points when he tabs over here from Bizzaro World.

I'm honored that you think I have an IQ of at least 40. :D

Axx

Reaction score
Did he seriously say "y'all"? Atrocious grammar.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
kearly":3pxhqtar said:
KCHawkGirl":3pxhqtar said:
Nice of him to let us check out his green Fruit of the Looms wasn't it? So tasteful.

I think everyone else noticed this in a millisecond, but didn't want to sound gay by pointing it out. :)
Advantage of being a girl.

mikeak

Reaction score
Scottemojo":j6fofzjp said:
hawker84":j6fofzjp said:

Wilson would never do that. Remember when he introduced himself on TV prior to the Niners ass whipping an said "whole pack of badgers"? He was being correct for two fan bases he doesn't play for anymore. Add the continuous Go Hawks interview finishers and you have a guy who knows how things are done right.

Excellent point. As an NC State grad I can tell you that there were threads over on NC State forums discussing prior to the game how he would represent himself. He got passing grades for what he did. And for those that don't know - he did in fact graduate with the Bachelor's from NC State which is why the argument about giving "us" the credit is out there

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":3l71bvtn said:
RUHawk":3l71bvtn said:
Russell Wilson also wouldn't do this

http://espn.go.com/espn/photos/gallery/ ... n-magazine

If I get the cover with him on it i'm going to throw it out.

Dude... that needs to come with a warning. 'bout dumped my lunch.
Just when you think it can't get any worse and Kapernick can't get any more douchy...

Something tells me this guy is not done, and at the least, we'll have fun watching him acting like a jackass and alienating his fan base for quite awhile...