No champagne for Mercury Morris

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I am all for being positive, but lets slow or role here. I just want to focus on one game at a time when the regular season roles around.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Record be damned. If we don't win the Super Vowl this year, then the season is a failure in my mind. This is the most stacked roster Seattle has EVER had.

Last year was a failure, too. We were as good and/or clearly better than any of the final four teams playing last year. We didn't seal the deal in ways that were necessary. And we had the opportunity to.

Some of you love bracing for disappointment. And cuddling up with moral victories.

Garbage.

This team needs to win the Super Bowl.

Or the season is a failure.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
bestfightstory":3kto65iy said:
Record be damned. If we don't win the Super Vowl this year, then the season is a failure in my mind. This is the most stacked roster Seattle has EVER had.

Last year was a failure, too. We were as good and/or clearly better than any of the final four teams playing last year. We didn't seal the deal in ways that were necessary. And we had the opportunity to.

Some of you love bracing for disappointment. And cuddling up with moral victories.

Garbage.

THIS!!!!

Johnny

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1t5596aj said:

Garbage.

Wow, that was a 12vle............ 13 pack talkin'?

Failure is only not making the Super Bowl..

hawker232

Reaction score
bestfightstory":qcj8cg27 said:

Garbage.

:13:

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Johnny":c096u9j9 said:
bestfightstory":c096u9j9 said:

Garbage.

Wow, that was a 12vle............ 13 pack talkin'?

Failure is only not making the Super Bowl..

"12vle"

Huh?

Incorrect.

Atradees

Reaction score
Once we body slam the 9ers the rest of the league will roll over and play dead.

I agree all wins. edit to add my adopted rookie rushes for 1000 yards as an occasional injury sub.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I'm with ya Bestfight....Super Vowl or Bust!!!

I just LOVE spelling Bees!!