Let's keep everyone safe (HAPPY 4TH OF JULY)

RynoHawk

Reaction score
Even though I love America , I fail to see how this has anything to do with the Seahawks. I mean other then being flipping rad and full of beer drinking yokels... Just sayin'...:)

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
RynoHawk":1ohbcjgo said:
Even though I love America , I fail to see how this has anything to do with the Seahawks. I mean other then being flipping rad and full of beer drinking yokels... Just sayin'...:)
Duh.. It was created by a mod.. They do what they want. Don't mention it's not seahawks related you will get a stern pm.

grizbob

Reaction score
425HawkSpark":1hz1jnm6 said:
RynoHawk":1hz1jnm6 said:
Duh.. It was created by a mod.. They do what they want. Don't mention it's not seahawks related you will get a stern pm.

:baityes:

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
RynoHawk":28lqufos said:

uhhh happy 4th of July to you too boo boo!

Sorry if we hurt your feelings. Would it suit your sense of propriety if I had said

The Seahawks wish you Happy 4th of July?

and 425 we all know nothing like that would please you.

:roll:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Radish":33lzwyn3 said:
Here's to all having a safe 4th today and this evening.

Us? Rib steaks on the barbie, baked potatoe, and spending a quiet day at home.

:th2thumbs:

We are doing the same.. Except it won't be so quiet around here. That much I can promise. Muckleshoot is extremely close, which makes for easy access to the big boom.

One of these days, the neighbors are going to kick in for the show. For some reason, I feel slightly cheated when they haven't talked to me in months and they show up with their lawn chairs on the sidewalk. A Niner fan included.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Would like to say I'm pround of my Clark County folks. From the first permanent settlement in the NW at Fort Vanouver all the way to N. County up towards St Helens.....We lit up the sky tonight and still are.

'MERICA!!!!!

RynoHawk

Reaction score
I'm tryn not oiss anyone off, sorry if I did... I'm more like that guy you used to know ...;)

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
The Radish":1sv6fyl3 said:
RynoHawk":1sv6fyl3 said:

uhhh happy 4th of July to you too boo boo!

Sorry if we hurt your feelings. Would it suit your sense of propriety if I had said

The Seahawks wish you Happy 4th of July?

and 425 we all know nothing like that would please you.

:roll:
That's cool I thought rules applied to everybody.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Who knows, losing the first game might be a good thing, it would definitely make the players look to Pete and listen to his every word, do what he tells them exactly as he explains it and bring about a focus on each game, each play, and each individual assignment.

Latest posts