SF Fans can shut up about our teams problems now

DavidSeven

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1cxsircy said:
I wonder how many Niners players have magically had charges dropped over the years???
Not that it would ever be brought up thru the media. They're too busy dry humping the Niners.

Feels like this wouldn't have even been reported had the "higher ups" been able to put a stop to it before the arrest warrant was applied for.

bellingerga

Reaction score
I whacked someone over the head with a beer bottle once, but only because he was beating the life out of his brother in the midst of a serious meth rage.

On the other hand, assaulting your teammate for trying to save your ass? Dude needs to stay away from the firewater.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Prosecutor knows that any more unforeseen roster hits to the local franchise would be devastating to the performance of the team. So he has adjusted the threshold of tolerance to ensure consistency on the defense, which was suspect nearing the end of the season.

John Moffitt gets drunk, pisses in public, gets charged and has a suspended sentence with Niner fans ridiculing him for the event. Brooks BEATS THE SHIT out of another man's head with a bottle and the Prosecutor buries the case.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! You go SF! Keep up the stellar work off the field and while you are at it Niner fans, make sure you complain about a few PED suspensions. GREAT stuff!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Loaf, you can't be surprised, can you? Look at all the Bay-area corruption during the 49ers glory years. It's their "culture of winning" philosophy, as best I can tell. :)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2y3qp9o7 said:
Loaf, you can't be surprised, can you? Look at all the Bay-area corruption during the 49ers glory years. It's their "culture of winning" philosophy, as best I can tell. :)

Actually, I really thought all that was behind them, but the 2 degrees of separation from Eddie D. puts it in a whole new perspective. Before it was just the manipulation of money, now they can include the manipulation of public officials. Seriously....

rlkats

Reaction score
loaf what niner fan on this forum backed brooks? None and from reading niner sites no one is backing him there either. The man deserves prison plain and simple. And no one even brought PED's in this thread

mikeak

Reaction score
Funny just read an article yesterday about how teams have security people that try to make sure cases don't make it to court / dropped. Then an NFL spokesperson commented that it was not true and it was against league rule.......

Yeah right.....

dunceface

Reaction score
rlkats":2t9gc3i6 said:
loaf what niner fan on this forum backed brooks? None and from reading niner sites no one is backing him there either. The man deserves prison plain and simple. And no one even brought PED's in this thread

My niner buddy did when I posted the article on his FB page...although he didn't support Brooks' action

rlkats

Reaction score
What ever niner fan that backs Brooks is a complete moron. Its assault no other way around it.

rlkats

Reaction score
Well guess what Mikeak your wrong. This is not even right. A teammate does the correct thing to keep your ass from killing some innocent people and you crack him in the head, and he threatens to shoot him. Wrong major wrong. Mods if some people insist on taking this to areas that are not needed. Why not just move this thread to the shack. Where they will be able to speak their mind. Since to them every niner fan is gay, or a rapist

mikeak

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":zf1xt8mk said:
mikeak":zf1xt8mk said:
I thought Niner fans would just refer to this as a "night out"

There wasn't forced sex involved.

LOL -- I think you misread the article Big Ben was not involved in this incident :)

rideaducati

Reaction score
I like it that whitner is spouting off about the ineptitude of the wr corps and he wants the niners to sign T.O. or Chad Johnson... it's all coming apart down there.

mikeak

Reaction score
rlkats":1ns170kn said:
Well guess what Mikeak your wrong. This is not even right. A teammate does the correct thing to keep your ass from killing some innocent people and you crack him in the head, and he threatens to shoot him. Wrong major wrong. Mods if some people insist on taking this to areas that are not needed. Why not just move this thread to the shack. Where they will be able to speak their mind. Since to them every niner fan is gay, or a rapist

Get riled up much? Nothing in my original post that makes it go to the shack if a rib-jabbing joke can't be made then to me the reader is to sensitive to be using the internet.

rlkats

Reaction score
rib-jabbing is not a problem. It just gets old to the niner fans that dont start crap. Not riled up at all.

Latest posts