Russell Wilson Highlight Reel/Article

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Cool find!

That throw to Rice (the play mentioned at 2:24) was one of the most amazing I've ever seen from any QB. Avoiding the A/B gap rush, spinning away, having the awareness to understand the route concept in the heat of the moment, running to his left, site adjusting and throwing a laser across his body to Rice.... unreal.

Writer loses points for "Sydney Rice" vice Sidney, but I'll let it slide since he is on Russell's jock.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
He credits Wilson with making Urlacher retire with his 2 scrambles late in the game against Chicago. Who knows he may be right.:)

kearly

Reaction score
That video has been around for a while. Pretty cool that it got noticed and written about by Grantland. Too bad the NFL will probably take it down now. I hate the NFL's media policy.

hawker232

Reaction score
3:40 when he initially makes that scramble, I was positive he was gonna be sacked and lose the game. But then I learned never doubt the greatness of RW3!!!

kobebryant

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2ufyms1a said:
Cool find!

That throw to Rice (the play mentioned at 2:24) was one of the most amazing I've ever seen from any QB. Avoiding the A/B gap rush, spinning away, having the awareness to understand the route concept in the heat of the moment, running to his left, site adjusting and throwing a laser across his body to Rice.... unreal.

Writer loses points for "Sydney Rice" vice Sidney, but I'll let it slide since he is on Russell's jock.

Cool that you mention that play.

The other day someone was trying to argue to me that Russ was no good rolling to his left and was only comfortable rolling right. Well, there are 3 plays to cite by Russ that are pretty much the epitome of great plays when going left: the aforementioned throw to Rice vs the Fins, 3rd down to Marshawn late @ Atlanta, and that rope to Baldwin vs the Pats.

Not only is he adequate, but those are examples of great plays when flushed left. The Falcons one probably being my fave.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Like I said in my response...

I've been a diehard Seahawks fan since their inception in 1976. Never in my lifetime did I ever imagine a Russell Wilson. Wow. I guess good things do come to those who wait.