Coach Carroll circa 2008

dukestar

Reaction score
Stumbled across this when wandering the interwebs...thought I'd post it to counter the negativity that Harbaugh brings to the table.

[youtube]Y-wIAL0Dfsw[/youtube]

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
"Day to Day, something good's about to happen". I love that attitude.

"Great players don't always win...those who play the best do." Not just a platitude in his life.

Tundra

Reaction score
How many people do that?! And to think they call him cheatin' Pete! Fools!! Glad he is the coach of the Seahawks.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Pete was going to Jordan Downs and other inner-city areas for at least a couple of years before the press ever glommed onto it.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
It's definitely much more pleasant to have Pete as the coach than it would be to rally behind this:

7f217a1a025b5e373bc4ea6e737163b6_large

samwize77

Reaction score
Undeniably cool.....between him and Russel theres definitely hope out there for someone...if they'd just listen to these guys, and try to make that difference in their own life.

warden

Reaction score
This article not only shows how good of a person PC is , it also shows just how in tune he is to the younger generation and the struggles they go through. He can relate to his players

scutterhawk

Reaction score
warden":1jcvef8a said:
This article not only shows how good of a person PC is , it also shows just how in tune he is to the younger generation and the struggles they go through. He can relate to his players

Jim Harbaugh...Not so much.

Apparently Paul Allen was sold on Pete's uncanny abilities to getting young people to bring out the good that's in almost everyone, and maximize their potential, that's not being realized.
Everyone needs coaching every now and then.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
That is so inspiring. Sometimes being a football fan is just about having an excuse to jump around and make noise, or to hang with friends. Being a fan of this coach and this team truly gets me to reflect on my decisions and actions on a daily basis. "Win the day" has become the go-to phrase in our home.