One of the 49ers best, Proclaims us Dynasty creators

Throwdown

Reaction score
Navyhawkfan187":2ex2ovys said:
I know for a fact that the players don't hate each other. Sherman for one was openly supporting Dashon Goldston getting resigned and was pissed that the 49ers "let his boy walk"

No I remember, on last years count down Frank Gore called Lynch "His guy in Seattle", Aldon Smith was giving us tons of love. The players don't hate eachother, coaches on the other hand? I'm pretty sure there's no love lost. The only thing that drives me nuts about them is the 9er fans.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Throwdown":1pxdyxue said:
Navyhawkfan187":1pxdyxue said:
I know for a fact that the players don't hate each other. Sherman for one was openly supporting Dashon Goldston getting resigned and was pissed that the 49ers "let his boy walk"

No I remember, on last years count down Frank Gore called Lynch "His guy in Seattle", Aldon Smith was giving us tons of love. The players don't hate eachother, coaches on the other hand? I'm pretty sure there's no love lost. The only thing that drives me nuts about them is the 9er fans.

Pretty much exactly what we think as well. ;)

Fanatics

Reaction score
So basically the players send each other's families Christmas gifts, the fans of each team hate each other, the coaches hate each other, and the fans of each team hate the opposing coach...hmmm sounds like a business! Maybe we are just getting caught up in what the league wants, as we all know it is not the teams that make rivalries, it is the fans.

I would bet that Google employee's and Apple employee's are fine with each other, while the companies hate each other. Which has the users (fans) passionate about their affiliation, so much so that they have to put down the other side.

WOW...we got owned!

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Imagine if we put together a video and posted it on YouTube and it went viral of Niner fans and Hawk fans hanging out together and getting along during our week 2 game.

I bet the networks would counter it by digging up something suggesting the contrary in order to keep one of the biggest rivalry stories in the league now.

"We are all victims of media induced anger LOL!"

Throwdown

Reaction score
I mean theres a few that are cool, i got a good friend whos a niner fan, can't deal with him on Sundays but every other day we're cool like ranch doritos.

themunn

Reaction score
NFL_Football2013 said:
It doesnt scream douche to me, i put it up there with tebowing or the discount double check.....
/quote]

are you suggesting that Aaron Rodgers and Tim Tebow are NOT douches?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
NinerLifer":2t9yoyj3 said:
Imagine if we put together a video and posted it on YouTube and it went viral of Niner fans and Hawk fans hanging out together and getting along during our week 2 game.

I bet the networks would counter it by digging up something suggesting the contrary in order to keep one of the biggest rivalry stories in the league now.

We could start an "adopt a Niner fan" program, in which we allow a free room for traveling Niner fans to stay while in town for the game. Then we could provide safe passage to the game by car pooling.

After arriving, we could have a hug session with cameras rolling that gets posted on the Facebook page titled "UNITY". During pregame, we could show our support for Harbaugh by giving him a standing O after he is introduced.

It would all end with an after game party called "Good Game Bro" in which each party only refers to the sportsmanship level in the game with the climax being a group wish of good luck in each team's remaining games.

After all that, I will surrender all my firearms, donate to the DNC and purchase a bunch of "I love Obamacare" bumper stickers, two for each of my cars and one to paste on my children's school binders.

I can just feel the love trying to burst out of me. I can hardly contain my enthusiasm for the idea.

bobk3333

Reaction score
NinerLifer":1496vnsx said:

Why in the world would we want to do that? The Niner fans are a bunch of idiots. They might want to hang out with us - because we're cool - but I don't want anything to do with those morons. Like their head coach, they are a bunch of whining and complaining little girls.

rideaducati

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":18m8iatv said:
NinerLifer":18m8iatv said:

We could start an "adopt a Niner fan" program, in which we allow a free room for traveling Niner fans to stay while in town for the game. Then we could provide safe passage to the game by car pooling.

After arriving, we could have a hug session with cameras rolling that gets posted on the Facebook page titled "UNITY". During pregame, we could show our support for Harbaugh by giving him a standing O after he is introduced.

It would all end with an after game party called "Good Game Bro" in which each party only refers to the sportsmanship level in the game with the climax being a group wish of good luck in each team's remaining games.

After all that, I will surrender all my firearms, donate to the DNC and purchase a bunch of "I love Obamacare" bumper stickers, two for each of my cars and one to paste on my children's school binders.

I can just feel the love trying to burst out of me. I can hardly contain my enthusiasm for the idea.

It would be like re-runs of Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog. They're nice to each other until they clock in and begin to fight all day.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
rideaducati":1n4zwgey said:
It would be like re-runs of Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog. They're nice to each other until they clock in and begin to fight all day.

Never more evident than the last two home games against the Niners. Especially after the last game, the players on the field were laughing and carrying on like they just walked out of the original "Hangover" movie. It almost made me question the integrity of the game. Like we just got faked out. Same went for the 2011 game which the Hawks lost in a heartbreak. On the field, it looked like they wanted to kill each other. After every play, fisticuffs and shoving.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2gf1go79 said:
rideaducati":2gf1go79 said:

Never more evident than the last two home games against the Niners. Especially after the last game, the players on the field were laughing and carrying on like they just walked out of the original "Hangover" movie. It almost made me question the integrity of the game. Like we just got faked out. Same went for the 2011 game which the Hawks lost in a heartbreak. On the field, it looked like they wanted to kill each other. After every play, fisticuffs and shoving.

Almost makes it look like he NFL is just like WWE.

A mans version of a soap opera.

grizbob

Reaction score
NinerLifer":1zhbwhqr said:
loafoftatupu":1zhbwhqr said:
rideaducati":1zhbwhqr said:

Almost makes it look like he NFL is just like WWE.

A mans version of a soap opera.

And you are the evil twin :D

look@dafilm

Reaction score
ivotuk":3jbpe04x said:
The 49ers owe a lot to Mike Singletary for building some toughness in to that team. Their defense was good under him, he just kept hiring bad OCs.

This isn't true in the slightest. I would take Mike Nolan any day of the week to run the show on my team than Simpletary. People really don't fully comprehend how poor of a coach he was/is

Throwdown

Reaction score
look@dafilm":3fzo7mwb said:
ivotuk":3fzo7mwb said:
The 49ers owe a lot to Mike Singletary for building some toughness in to that team. Their defense was good under him, he just kept hiring bad OCs.

This isn't true in the slightest. I would take Mike Nolan any day of the week to run the show on my team than Simpletary. People really don't fully comprehend how poor of a coach he was/is

Its a shame he didn't get more time there :stirthepot:

NFL_Football2013

Reaction score
themunn":wp6akjqd said:
NFL_Football2013":wp6akjqd said:
It doesnt scream douche to me, i put it up there with tebowing or the discount double check.....
/quote]

are you suggesting that Aaron Rodgers and Tim Tebow are NOT douches?

aaron rodgers is a douche for other reasons, not the discount double check
tim tebow is not a douche, people just hate him
i dont see douche from kaepernick BECAUSE he kisses his bicep, i need more than that

NFL_Football2013

Reaction score
because it would make it easier to dislike him, but i saw him on jim rome, and he does not seem like a douche

Scottemojo

Reaction score
NFL_Football2013":1i4nte1l said:
because it would make it easier to dislike him, but i saw him on jim rome, and he does not seem like a douche

That is because Jim Rome is the king of douche, so being next to him just makes you less douchy. Just like being next to Dangeruss makes you look douchey, since he is the coolest sumbitch alive.

It's all about context.