Seahawks @Houston RoadHawkin'

NYCoug

Reaction score
$211 for tickets to see the Hawks, eat unlimited Mexican food, and an open bar?? That sounds pretty friggin awesome! :th2thumbs:

Leif, your dedication to this thread is amazing. We're lucky to have you here for sure.

A

Anonymous

So, been looking around at potential Saturday night gathering spots...

Twin Peaks?

http://www.twinpeaksrestaurant.com/about/

We can setup a back room for some privacy and personal service. Once I get the room lined-out, we get Rock to use his powers for good and see if we can get a player or two to hang with us until curfew.

Thoughts?

Subzero717

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":nnd1ufbs said:

Twin Peaks?

We can setup a back room for some privacy and personal service. Once I get the room lined-out, we get Rock to use his powers for good and see if we can get a player or two to hang with us until curfew.

Thoughts?

Are Deja Vu and Spearmint Rhino booked?

A

Anonymous

CALIHAWK1":1ht6jmlm said:
HoustonHawk82":1ht6jmlm said:

Twin Peaks?

Thoughts?

Spearmint Rhino?

NoChops

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2yg4on6e said:

Twin Peaks?

Thoughts?

I can back my brother down south up on this one. Twin peaks has much better food than hooters and at least here in Dallas the talent of the waitstaff is quite a bit better too.

Subzero717

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":fl0q8bu9 said:
CALIHAWK1":fl0q8bu9 said:
HoustonHawk82":fl0q8bu9 said:

Twin Peaks?

Thoughts?

Spearmint Rhino?

It's a high class gentlemens club.

rjdriver

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1az2ygwi said:
Possible very good news forthcoming. I will probably start a new thread for game tickets and request that the mods sticky it as this is going to take some work on my behalf to organize the interest and facilitate the payment for all of this.

Essentially:

I spoke with a Texans ticket rep who said for a group our size (20-40) he can get us a block of tickets together in the 600 level between the 40yardlines.

The price would be $211 per ticket (may include service fees-I have to clarify)

And includes game ticket and our own reserved table in a hospitality room called the Churrascos Club which has:

Our single game hospitality includes your ticket to the game and access to the Churrascos Club:
· Beer, wine, liquor, mimosas, and Coca-Cola products (open bar)
· A pre-game unlimited buffet of delectable choices catered by Churrascos Restaurant
· Meet and greet of the Houston Texans Cheerleaders and NFL Alumni
· Complimentary Game day programs

How many of you would be interested in this??

I need to gauge interest in this. It's either going to be this or every man for himself, I think.

Small price to pay! I would be in for the two hundred.

C'mon NanoMoz..

Snake Plisskin

Reaction score
OK guys, I panicked and went off the res. I just purchased 2 tickets on Ticket Exchange. Section 605 Row T. The very top row, last seat before the roof. I want to be able to stand all game if I got a hankerin' and not have anyone hollerin' at me to sit down. $120 bucks a pop plus fees. $288 total. Sorry BFS for bailing on the proposed package but I'd still like to attend any get togethers you all set up Sat night or before the game.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Mandu":17vhg3q3 said:
OK guys, I panicked and went off the res. I just purchased 2 tickets on Ticket Exchange. Section 605 Row T. The very top row, last seat before the roof. I want to be able to stand all game if I got a hankerin' and not have anyone hollerin' at me to sit down. $120 bucks a pop plus fees. $288 total. Sorry BFS for bailing on the proposed package but I'd still like to attend any get togethers you all set up Sat night or before the game.

Don't worry about it, man. Not at all. We may all end up going that route. It's hard to herd cats and we all have other things going on during the summer.

Based on response (and lack of response) as well as the daunting task of ordering and collecting payments, yours may be the way to go.

Thanks for reporting back. That is helpful.

Kansashawkfan

Reaction score
Really would like to go but can not commit yet. Can anybody tell me the traffic situation thru Fort Worth and
Houston on a Friday or Saturday early? ie. is it easy to drive straight there or will my A.D.D. land me in Pensacola?

A

Anonymous

Kansashawkfan":22kxn0og said:
Really would like to go but can not commit yet. Can anybody tell me the traffic situation thru Fort Worth and
Houston on a Friday or Saturday early? ie. is it easy to drive straight there or will my A.D.D. land me in Pensacola?

It's a piece of cake. Get through DFW and heading south on 45 into Houston. Take the 610 loop west and follow it out around the city to the south and then a little bit east until you see the stadium on your left, and exit.

There are numerous hotels along the north/south stretch of 610 around Westheimer that will put you within 10 minutes of Reliant. Traffic is really no problem on a Saturday morning.

In fact, anyone driving in from the north with a little extra time on that Friday night, or that Saturday morning, can call me as they pass through Conroe. My shop is located about 8 miles west of I-45 on FM 1488. You're welcome to stop in for a pit-stop or crash on the couch if need be. Just PM for contact details. :thirishdrinkers:

Subzero717

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2f3zniwy said:
Mandu":2f3zniwy said:

Don't worry about it, man. Not at all. We may all end up going that route. It's hard to herd cats and we all have other things going on during the summer.

Based on response (and lack of response) as well as the daunting task of ordering and collecting payments, yours may be the way to go.

Thanks for reporting back. That is helpful.

Do you have an idea of when you will/won't know?

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1pvnwdcr said:
Do you have an idea of when you will/won't know?

Give me until next Wednesday AT LATEST. I am going to try to get in contact with the Texans ticket rep I have been working with tomorrow. If not, then Monday. I want to get clarification from him on a couple issues.

I want assurances of where, soecifically, our seats would be and what the method of payment would be and exactly what numbers we would need and payment process and time.

NoChops

Reaction score
I might be hosed here... My lease is up Oct 1 and this place has gone in the crapper so fast with the new management and explosion of screaming kids right outside my door from 4-10pm (I live above the pool). I might try and break out of my lease early depending on cost or dragging it out extra month. should have an idea by the weekend.