Seahawks @Houston RoadHawkin'

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Seahawks @Houston Roadtrippin'
Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:33 pm
  • I am down with the 2 bills.

They don't call me money Dom for nothing
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:06 am
  • $211 for tickets to see the Hawks, eat unlimited Mexican food, and an open bar?? That sounds pretty friggin awesome! :th2thumbs:

Leif, your dedication to this thread is amazing. We're lucky to have you here for sure.
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:09 am
  • NYCoug wrote:
    Leif, your dedication to this thread is amazing. We're lucky to have you here for sure.

quoted for truth!
    NoChops
    NET Veteran

Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:52 am
  • Count me in.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:14 pm
  • So, been looking around at potential Saturday night gathering spots...

Twin Peaks?

http://www.twinpeaksrestaurant.com/about/

We can setup a back room for some privacy and personal service. Once I get the room lined-out, we get Rock to use his powers for good and see if we can get a player or two to hang with us until curfew.

Thoughts?
    "...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine

Remembering "The Radish" :les:
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:37 pm
  • Yeah that's a pretty good deal. I can drink $100 worth of stadium beer without blinking an eye (Professional Squid), so that's a value!
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:17 pm
  • HoustonHawk82 wrote:So, been looking around at potential Saturday night gathering spots...

Twin Peaks?

We can setup a back room for some privacy and personal service. Once I get the room lined-out, we get Rock to use his powers for good and see if we can get a player or two to hang with us until curfew.

Thoughts?

Are Deja Vu and Spearmint Rhino booked?
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:21 pm
  • CALIHAWK1 wrote:
    HoustonHawk82 wrote:So, been looking around at potential Saturday night gathering spots...

Twin Peaks?

Thoughts?

Spearmint Rhino?

HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:35 pm
  • I am all in and a deal at the dos bones tix.
    LudwigsDrummer
    US Navy Air VP 56 `74-`78

Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:36 pm
  • HoustonHawk82 wrote:So, been looking around at potential Saturday night gathering spots...

Twin Peaks?

Thoughts?

I can back my brother down south up on this one. Twin peaks has much better food than hooters and at least here in Dallas the talent of the waitstaff is quite a bit better too.
    NoChops
    NET Veteran

Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:51 am
  • HoustonHawk82 wrote:
    CALIHAWK1 wrote:
    HoustonHawk82 wrote:So, been looking around at potential Saturday night gathering spots...

Twin Peaks?

Thoughts?

Spearmint Rhino?

It's a high class gentlemens club.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:55 pm
  • bestfightstory wrote:Possible very good news forthcoming. I will probably start a new thread for game tickets and request that the mods sticky it as this is going to take some work on my behalf to organize the interest and facilitate the payment for all of this.

Essentially:

I spoke with a Texans ticket rep who said for a group our size (20-40) he can get us a block of tickets together in the 600 level between the 40yardlines.

The price would be $211 per ticket (may include service fees-I have to clarify)

And includes game ticket and our own reserved table in a hospitality room called the Churrascos Club which has:

Our single game hospitality includes your ticket to the game and access to the Churrascos Club:
    · Beer, wine, liquor, mimosas, and Coca-Cola products (open bar)
    · A pre-game unlimited buffet of delectable choices catered by Churrascos Restaurant
    · Meet and greet of the Houston Texans Cheerleaders and NFL Alumni
    · Complimentary Game day programs

How many of you would be interested in this??

I need to gauge interest in this. It's either going to be this or every man for himself, I think.

Small price to pay! I would be in for the two hundred.

C'mon NanoMoz..
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:07 pm
  • OK guys, I panicked and went off the res. I just purchased 2 tickets on Ticket Exchange. Section 605 Row T. The very top row, last seat before the roof. I want to be able to stand all game if I got a hankerin' and not have anyone hollerin' at me to sit down. $120 bucks a pop plus fees. $288 total. Sorry BFS for bailing on the proposed package but I'd still like to attend any get togethers you all set up Sat night or before the game.
    Mandu
    NET Starter

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:51 pm
  • Mandu wrote:OK guys, I panicked and went off the res. I just purchased 2 tickets on Ticket Exchange. Section 605 Row T. The very top row, last seat before the roof. I want to be able to stand all game if I got a hankerin' and not have anyone hollerin' at me to sit down. $120 bucks a pop plus fees. $288 total. Sorry BFS for bailing on the proposed package but I'd still like to attend any get togethers you all set up Sat night or before the game.

Don't worry about it, man. Not at all. We may all end up going that route. It's hard to herd cats and we all have other things going on during the summer.

Based on response (and lack of response) as well as the daunting task of ordering and collecting payments, yours may be the way to go.

Thanks for reporting back. That is helpful.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:52 pm
  • WHERE PEEPS ARE SITTING

Mandu+1 Section 605 Row T
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:35 pm
  • Really would like to go but can not commit yet. Can anybody tell me the traffic situation thru Fort Worth and
    Houston on a Friday or Saturday early? ie. is it easy to drive straight there or will my A.D.D. land me in Pensacola?

Save a place at the table for us Big Willie.
    Kansashawkfan
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:53 am
  • Kansashawkfan wrote:Really would like to go but can not commit yet. Can anybody tell me the traffic situation thru Fort Worth and
    Houston on a Friday or Saturday early? ie. is it easy to drive straight there or will my A.D.D. land me in Pensacola?

It's a piece of cake. Get through DFW and heading south on 45 into Houston. Take the 610 loop west and follow it out around the city to the south and then a little bit east until you see the stadium on your left, and exit.

There are numerous hotels along the north/south stretch of 610 around Westheimer that will put you within 10 minutes of Reliant. Traffic is really no problem on a Saturday morning.

In fact, anyone driving in from the north with a little extra time on that Friday night, or that Saturday morning, can call me as they pass through Conroe. My shop is located about 8 miles west of I-45 on FM 1488. You're welcome to stop in for a pit-stop or crash on the couch if need be. Just PM for contact details. :thirishdrinkers:

HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

Re: Seahawks @Houston RoadHawkin'
Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:20 am
  • bestfightstory wrote:
    Mandu wrote:OK guys, I panicked and went off the res. I just purchased 2 tickets on Ticket Exchange. Section 605 Row T. The very top row, last seat before the roof. I want to be able to stand all game if I got a hankerin' and not have anyone hollerin' at me to sit down. $120 bucks a pop plus fees. $288 total. Sorry BFS for bailing on the proposed package but I'd still like to attend any get togethers you all set up Sat night or before the game.

Don't worry about it, man. Not at all. We may all end up going that route. It's hard to herd cats and we all have other things going on during the summer.

Based on response (and lack of response) as well as the daunting task of ordering and collecting payments, yours may be the way to go.

Thanks for reporting back. That is helpful.

Do you have an idea of when you will/won't know?
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:48 am
  • CALIHAWK1 wrote:Do you have an idea of when you will/won't know?

Give me until next Wednesday AT LATEST. I am going to try to get in contact with the Texans ticket rep I have been working with tomorrow. If not, then Monday. I want to get clarification from him on a couple issues.

I want assurances of where, soecifically, our seats would be and what the method of payment would be and exactly what numbers we would need and payment process and time.
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:35 pm
  • I might be hosed here... My lease is up Oct 1 and this place has gone in the crapper so fast with the new management and explosion of screaming kids right outside my door from 4-10pm (I live above the pool). I might try and break out of my lease early depending on cost or dragging it out extra month. should have an idea by the weekend.
    NoChops
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:39 pm
  • Tech Worlds wrote:Yo!

For those of you traveling to Texas for the game make sure you tell your credit card company that you are going. Texas is a state that is so full of fraud that my bank won't allow my card to be used down there unless I notify them of the dates I'll be there.

I wanna make sure you guys have the funds to buy Leif and I a beer with your cards.

Wow, you bought that story from the bank.

Sounds like they know your personal history.
    And this post is not directed at anyone personally.
    DTexHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:51 pm
  • DTexHawk wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:Yo!

For those of you traveling to Texas for the game make sure you tell your credit card company that you are going. Texas is a state that is so full of fraud that my bank won't allow my card to be used down there unless I notify them of the dates I'll be there.

I wanna make sure you guys have the funds to buy Leif and I a beer with your cards.

Wow, you bought that story from the bank.

Sounds like they know your personal history.

I have excellent credit.

What they know is the here and now of your wonderful state.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:13 am
  • Tech Worlds wrote:
    I have excellent credit.

And why is your bank the only one I have ever heard doing this?

Virtually any bank allows credit cards to be used worldwide.

Do they also not allow you to use the card in Mexico or other countries?
    DTexHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:50 am
  • OK, so I just had a conversation with my landlord (and ticket-benefactor) before he jumped in his Corvette to head to the airport for a week in the Virgin Islands... (bastage)

A Texans season ticket holder who has a tailgating spot closest to the stadium doors, he always has several overflowing coolers, awesome barbeque, and bloody-marys galore, going on before the game. Not the loudest or drunkest group (or the one with the most scantily-clad guests), but he's got the DirecTV dish set-up and a big-screen going on under the tent. A nice showing of adults, supporting their team with drink in hand, and very respectful opposing-teams fans. For those not aware, Texans tailgating is epic on all levels.

So here's the deal:
    He's going to bring out an extra party tent so we can have a gathering spot for our group before the game starts in prime real estate. The food will need to be worked out and he said we will need to get a pass to occupy a neighboring spot to theirs, but he is totally on-board to helping us out with a little tailgating action for this relatively-special occasion. He said that what we're are doing is cool as hell and is willing to help us out with anything we need.

So, what do y'all think?

HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:23 am
  • HoustonHawk82 wrote:
    So, what do y'all think?

I think this is Most Definitely the way to go. The pre-game buffet/group tickets through the Texans seems like it would be a ton of hassle to get enough people on board and payments processed and so forth. This feels much more organic and manageable (as well as being a gracious and hospitable offer from you and your friend.)

It would mean that as far as game tickets go everybody would be on their own, bit that is probably the most realistic approach, anyway.

Lets do this.
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:49 am
  • HoustonHawk82 wrote:OK, so I just had a conversation with my landlord (and ticket-benefactor) before he jumped in his Corvette to head to the airport for a week in the Virgin Islands... (bastage)

A Texans season ticket holder who has a tailgating spot closest to the stadium doors, he always has several overflowing coolers, awesome barbeque, and bloody-marys galore, going on before the game. Not the loudest or drunkest group (or the one with the most scantily-clad guests), but he's got the DirecTV dish set-up and a big-screen going on under the tent. A nice showing of adults, supporting their team with drink in hand, and very respectful opposing-teams fans. For those not aware, Texans tailgating is epic on all levels.

So here's the deal:
    He's going to bring out an extra party tent so we can have a gathering spot for our group before the game starts in prime real estate. The food will need to be worked out and he said we will need to get a pass to occupy a neighboring spot to theirs, but he is totally on-board to helping us out with a little tailgating action for this relatively-special occasion. He said that what we're are doing is cool as hell and is willing to help us out with anything we need.

So, what do y'all think?

I'm with BFS, sounds f'n awesome! Your neighbor is a saint, by the way, and deserves a ton of love for going out of his way like that. Everyone can chip in for food, which I'm sure won't be a problem or a hassle to the fine people that are embarking on this journey. The tent could be the official home base for the 2013 .Net Roadhawkin' (registered trademark of bestfightstory) Pregame Shindig. Does this mean we should just buy tickets for ourselves to the game, and then just meet up on Fri/Sat Night and meetup to tailgate before the game? Either way, this sounds like it's shaping up to be an awesome time.
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:01 am
  • The tailgate sounds like a blast and I would love to partake in that party.
    Regarding seating, I agree the easy part is all men for themselves but I would like to sit with some hip folks dressed in blue. I am sure there will be brokers selling seats in groups of 4-8 so maybe some of us could keep an eye out for any of that action as it may appear.
    My flight out departs at 5:30 Sunday night and it looks like I will have to adjust that for a later departure.
    LudwigsDrummer

Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:08 am
  • LudwigsDrummer wrote:The tailgate sounds like a blast and I would love to partake in that party.
    Regarding seating, I agree the easy part is all men for themselves but I would like to sit with some hip folks dressed in blue. I am sure there will be brokers selling seats in groups of 4-8 so maybe some of us could keep an eye out for any of that action as it may appear.
    My flight out departs at 5:30 Sunday night and it looks like I will have to adjust that for a later departure.

LD,

Bush or Hobby airport?

If Bush INTNTL, I might make that adjustment, just for safety sake. If it goes to OT, you'll never make it. Hobby is closer and not nearly as hard to get to check-in, but still pushing it.

HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:08 pm
  • LudwigsDrummer wrote:The tailgate sounds like a blast and I would love to partake in that party.

Definitely. I have been watching with an eye for three things. Cost, Location, Quantity. When I find something I like I will buy a few and let others know where the tickets are available online. It would be really cool if we get get into a similar section/area.

Another thought I had is it would be extremely cool if we could all get First Row of any section throughout the stadium and hang multiple 12 flags all over the place.

Somebody in this thread already purchased seats and posted their location. As others do the same, I will make a consolidated list so that we can get an idea where we are representing and at what cost.

I have to believe the prices on StubHub will come down SOME prior to September. They are awfully expensive right now for a non-conference non-primetime game.
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 pm
  • I agree about pricing possibly coming down as time rolls on. No need for a seller to offer a low price right now. However if both team are 3-0 heading into the game, you may want to check current refi rates to score the tix.
    Thanks Houston about which airport. I have to check but I think I am flying in/out from Bush.
    LudwigsDrummer

Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:45 pm
  • Wondering if the price of the tickets in the row I bought last week changed, I went back to the Ticket Exchange site for a look see. I paid $120 a seat. Add fees and the total for 2 seats came to $288. I bought it from the seller who now has 11 available in Section 605, Row T (There were 13 available before I bought my 2) . As you can see, he's upped the price to $136. I can't tell you whether the fees will be more or less now. You'd have to begin the process of buying the ticket to find that out. Prices could continue to climb or they could come down to below even what I paid. Anyway, as you probably all know, it's a crapshoot.

Mandu
    NET Starter

Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:30 pm
  • Here is an interactive seating chart for Reliant stadium.

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/houston_texans/

Not near the quality of the Clink version, but will serve the purpose.

HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:39 am
  • Bought a ticket from a friend who is a Texans fan. Section 313. Row N. Awesome view. Let me know if you guys meet somewhere prior or after.
    Stoned Cold
    NET Rookie

Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:16 am
  • DTexHawk wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:
    I have excellent credit.

Just because you havent heard about it does not make it not true. Are you saying that I am making this up?

I can use my card anywhere. I just let my bank know the dates that I will be traveling. The bank is simply protecting me, and themselves from unauthorized use of my card.

Just passing along some facts and trying to help out others. Sorry that you feel the need to doubt my sincerity.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:53 am
  • Tech Worlds wrote:
    Just because you havent heard about it does not make it not true. Are you saying that I am making this up?

I can use my card anywhere. I just let my bank know the dates that I will be traveling. The bank is simply protecting me, and themselves from unauthorized use of my card.

Just passing along some facts and trying to help out others. Sorry that you feel the need to doubt my sincerity.

Not saying you made it up, but have never heard of a bank not allow use of a card in a certain state without "getting permission" first. I would think that would put an unneeded burden on a customer that travels for a living. So, is Texas the only state/country that they require this for?

Do all cc companies track spending and notify a customer if something looks strange? Sure, after that spending occurs, not before.

Is the bank also protecting you when you have to notify them that you won't be at home or your home will be vacant for a while?
    DTexHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:14 pm
  • Hello fellow Hawkers, I just found your forum today while searching for Hawk fans in the Houston area. I secured tickets to the texans game the day after the schedule came out. I cant help much, but wanted to give what i can. This game WILL sell out. My advise is to secure tickets ASAP. The closer to game day you get, the harder it will be to get groups of seats together. And unless somebody is selling last minute, i dont see prices dropping. I bought 2 tickets in sec 128 Seahawks side for $293 each. I checked stub hub today and 2 seats in same section 2 rows behind me are going for $700+ each. I feel i got a good deal. I have stayed at both the crowne plaza and Holiday Inn (both basically in reliant parking lot), Both places are OK. Today CP has basic rooms still at $90+tax. I posted an intro earlier today if you care to read it. I am the only Hawk Fan i know down here, I for sure want to hook up with your group that comes down, At least to tip a few sat nite. Somebody please have pity on me and keep me in the loop. GO SEAHAWKS
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:58 pm
  • DTexHawk wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:
    I have excellent credit.

I have banked with a large national bank for more years than I prefer to mention. In todays fraudulant world occasionally my bank with disapprove a transaction if it's system is alarmed. My most recent was earlier this year when visiting our vacation home in Az.
    Dom is correct and you might want to check things out a bit more before questioning people in such a condesending manner.
    I only mention this in the hope Dom buys me an expensive beer in Tx.
    LudwigsDrummer

Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:04 pm
  • pmedic920 wrote:Hello fellow Hawkers, I just found your forum today while searching for Hawk fans in the Houston area. I secured tickets to the texans game the day after the schedule came out. I cant help much, but wanted to give what i can. This game WILL sell out. My advise is to secure tickets ASAP. The closer to game day you get, the harder it will be to get groups of seats together. And unless somebody is selling last minute, i dont see prices dropping. I bought 2 tickets in sec 128 Seahawks side for $293 each. I checked stub hub today and 2 seats in same section 2 rows behind me are going for $700+ each. I feel i got a good deal. I have stayed at both the crowne plaza and Holiday Inn (both basically in reliant parking lot), Both places are OK. Today CP has basic rooms still at $90+tax. I posted an intro earlier today if you care to read it. I am the only Hawk Fan i know down here, I for sure want to hook up with your group that comes down, At least to tip a few sat nite. Somebody please have pity on me and keep me in the loop. GO SEAHAWKS

This IS the loop. You're in it.
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:36 pm
  • DTexHawk wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:

Not saying you made it up, but have never heard of a bank not allow use of a card in a certain state without "getting permission" first. I would think that would put an unneeded burden on a customer that travels for a living. So, is Texas the only state/country that they require this for?

Do all cc companies track spending and notify a customer if something looks strange? Sure, after that spending occurs, not before.

Is the bank also protecting you when you have to notify them that you won't be at home or your home will be vacant for a while?

Dude I was only helping people out.

No reason for you to play the thread hijack game.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:42 pm
  • And there goes the sunshine and rainbows out of this thread...

good grief.

HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:48 am
  • I found some tickets that I am considering pulling the trigger on.

StubHub Section 641 ROW A (1st Row)

There is a Block of 4 seats selling for approximately $135 apiece. I would buy this block of four for myself and Dom and have two remaining for whoever claims them and gets the money to me most quickly.

There are also 2 other sets of 2 seats in same section and row for same price so there could be up to 8 of us together in that section with multiple 12 flags hanging over the rail.

Comparable first row seats on the 600 level throughout the stadium go for between $170 and upwards of $200, currently. Hell. There are even other seats in the same row and section listed for $269!!!

For others still looking around for tickets I encourage you to consider front of section in any section you choose. I would love to see as many 12 Flags flying in that place as possible.

Your thoughts?
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:37 am
  • bestfightstory wrote:I found some tickets that I am considering pulling the trigger on.

There is a Block of 4 seats selling for approximately $135 apiece. I would buy this block of four for myself and Dom and have two remaining for whoever claims them and gets the money to me most quickly.

There are also 2 other sets of 2 seats in same section and row for same price so there could be up to 8 of us together in that section with multiple 12 flags hanging over the rail.

Comparable first row seats on the 600 level throughout the stadium go for between $170 and upwards of $200, currently. Hell. There are even other seats in the same row and section listed for $269!!!

For others still looking around for tickets I encourage you to consider front of section in any section you choose. I would love to see as many 12 Flags flying in that place as possible.

Your thoughts?

I would prefer seating closer to the action, but it is more important for me to hang wit ya'all. Besides I know Dom from a few meets at Temple.
    BFS, I can paypal you on the spot if that is how you want to do it. I would like 1 ticket and I will bring my #12 flag.
    LudwigsDrummer

Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:42 am
  • LudwigsDrummer wrote:
    bestfightstory wrote:I found some tickets that I am considering pulling the trigger on.

Your thoughts?

I would prefer seating closer to the action, but it is more important for me to hang wit ya'all. Besides I know Dom from a few meets at Temple.
    BFS, I can paypal you on the spot if that is how you want to do it. I would like 1 ticket and I will bring my #12 flag.

I typically prefer to sit closer, as well, but the first row of 600 is better than all but the first few rows of 500 and prices in the lower bowl/100 level are astronomical. check out stub hub and let me know what you see as an alternative.
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:43 am
  • Where is the best place to buy a good-size 12-flag?

Starting to think about decorating the tailgating tent...

HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:26 am
  • HoustonHawk82 wrote:Where is the best place to buy a good-size 12-flag?

Starting to think about decorating the tailgating tent...

Just google Seahawks flag. There are tons of good choices.
    Last edited by LudwigsDrummer on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
    LudwigsDrummer

Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:42 am
  • Loge 531 @ about $250 each.
    LudwigsDrummer

Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:53 am
  • HoustonHawk82 wrote:
    LudwigsDrummer wrote:The tailgate sounds like a blast and I would love to partake in that party.

LD,

Bush or Hobby airport?

If Bush INTNTL, I might make that adjustment, just for safety sake. If it goes to OT, you'll never make it. Hobby is closer and not nearly as hard to get to check-in, but still pushing it.

Yep, Bush it is. I better do a little adjusting on my departure.
    LudwigsDrummer

Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:35 pm
  • Tech Worlds wrote:
    Dude I was only helping people out.

No reason for you to play the thread hijack game.

Well we appreciate your help. While you are in this fraud infested state, if I can make the game I will gladly buy you a beer if your card gets rejected.

And just for those traveling in other states:

States With The Highest Rates of Credit Card Fraud (Rate per 100,000) Rate
    Nevada 412.9
    Colorado 412.4
    New Hampshire 387.2
    Maryland 393.6
    Oregon 291.7
    Alaska 377.7
    Washington 376.1

http://www.statisticbrain.com/credit-card-fraud-statistics/
    DTexHawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:11 pm
  • Just a thought for anybody bringing a flag to reliant park. IMHO the lime green with blue 12, will stand out the best. And I hope i see many.
    Last edited by pmedic920 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:14 pm
  • And another thing. Anybody out there think this game could be a SB preview??? Hmmmm...... I do.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

PreviousNext

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:56 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information