2013 Sea Gals

A

Anonymous

What is more powerful, "dibs", or "shotgun!"?

Because I'd let any one of the bottom row drive my car.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
cdallan":298jhvbv said:
What made you change your avatar KC? Wasn't it Brittany before?
It was but it's a new season and I wanted to go with a newbie to usher in 2013. And she has reddish hair which more near mine. So 2 birds 1 stone and all. :th2thumbs:

cdallan

Reaction score
Are you regretting your decision since the last 2 pages of this thread have made you aware that Laura - your new avatar - is the preference of 8 out of 10 perverts?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
cdallan":7gh6uvhz said:
Are you regretting your decision since the last 2 pages of this thread have made you aware that Laura - your new avatar - is the preference of 8 out of 10 perverts?
All the better. I have brother's so it doesn't bother me, besides I use Krystal who I think is much better looking at SeahawkBlue. :lol:

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Are people in here going to call me racist if I state the obvious? Shelly's face is kinda ehhh why has she been there 10 years? Oh right diversity :roll:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":4h1p365p said:
Are people in here going to call me racist if I state the obvious? Shelly's face is kinda ehhh why has she been there 10 years? Oh right diversity :roll:

You think they've kept her for 10 years because she's Asian? You don't think there's a thousand unbelievably gorgeous Asian girls that want to be Sea Gals? Have you been to Seattle? Jesus.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":39mj0gxv said:
therealjohncarlson":39mj0gxv said:

You think they've kept her for 10 years because she's Asian? You don't think there's a thousand unbelievably gorgeous Asian girls that want to be Sea Gals? Have you been to Seattle? Jesus.

John has a one stupid post a week minimum.

samwize77

Reaction score
Hey!!!!!...theres my wife!!!!.....what the hell!!!...and though she was at a yoga retreat! And here I am thinking she leaves on Sundays because she doesn't like football.

chris98251

Reaction score
Need more Redheads :)

But this group could eat crackers in bed with me all day :)