Camping Help

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Camping Help
Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:01 pm
  • Hey gang, got a group of 10-15 looking for a place to camp in the Mt St Helens area. Preferably something kinda secluded, :pimp: :sherlock: and :thirishdrinkers: :229031_cheers: friendly, where we can stay up late and not have to worry about being too noisy. Let's just say we'd like to avoid any imperial (ranger) entanglements. Something with a bathroom would be nice but not a deal breaker.

Got people coming from Seattle & Portland, trying to keep the drive under 3 hrs. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Re: Camping Help
Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:39 pm
  • Sounds fun. We went camping last weekend. Had a blast. I do not know that area all that well, so I cant suggest a spot. I will advise to watch the fire restrictions. It was very dry where we were, and I suspect that they will be cutting off recreational fires in the next few days. The campfire is a deal breaker for us. How the hell ya gonna cook your smores?
    Hawkfan509
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:42 pm
  • Yeah no fire is no bueno.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:51 pm
  • I usually go to Salmon la sac near/in Roslyn. Kinda far from where u want to go but we love it. No rangers, next to the lake, and we can be as loud as we want
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:16 pm

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:25 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information