2013 Sea Gals

Greenhell

Reaction score
Aros":12dw3obk said:
I'm trying to understand why Shelly is still there? Ten years is a very long time in SeaGal years. Just curious. She's never been a favorite but even if she was I would still wonder.

Overall, nice looking crew!

I'm glad Shelly made the squad. She's a been a fav of mine for 10 years. Still ohhh so hawt. :mrgreen:

Greenhell

Reaction score
Overall, this years squad sure seems to be more busty than prior years. :shock: :th2thumbs:

A

Anonymous

Greenhell":3i3p2eis said:
Aros":3i3p2eis said:
I'm trying to understand why Shelly is still there? Ten years is a very long time in SeaGal years. Just curious. She's never been a favorite but even if she was I would still wonder.

I'm glad Shelly made the squad. She's a been a fav of mine for 10 years. Still ohhh so hawt. :mrgreen:

I believe EEOC, all-inclusive, make-sure-we-have-all-our-race-bases-covered considerations were taken under advisement insuring Shelly a spot over younger, more vivaciously-hot, ladies who failed to make the squad.

Yes, I went there...

jlwaters1

Reaction score
SNDavidson":3owzqrmd said:
130617-seagals-team-960.jpg

That's niiiiice.

The one in the middle (bottom Row on knees) and the one laying down on the left- really catches the eyes. It's too bad it doesn't tell us who's who in the team photo.

sutz

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2j5vfbhi said:
Greenhell":2j5vfbhi said:
Aros":2j5vfbhi said:

I believe EEOC, all-inclusive, make-sure-we-have-all-our-race-bases-covered considerations were taken under advisement insuring Shelly a spot over younger, more vivaciously-hot, ladies who failed to make the squad.

Yes, I went there...
Or maybe she's just a great dancer.

:229031_shrug:

Greenhell

Reaction score
sutz":20f01f9u said:
HoustonHawk82":20f01f9u said:

Yes, I went there...

No...I'm pretty sure it's because she's smokin' hot. But the fact that the girl has rythm and can move is a +

A

Anonymous

Greenhell":1yl1r32b said:
sutz":1yl1r32b said:
HoustonHawk82":1yl1r32b said:

Yes, I went there...

No...I'm pretty sure it's because she's smokin' hot. But the fact that the girl has rythm and can move is a +

She's good, but not that hot. Sorry.

Having spoken to my little brother, who's neighbor's smoking-hot, college cheerleading, 12-years of dance and uber-talented wife was one of the one's turned down, there were DEFINITELY better (and hotter) dancer's who did not make it. Makes you wonder why...?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
i dig the jessica chick with short hair, then again I dig short hair chicks in general, and I've met her a couple times over the past few seasons.

sutz

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":19ivvsth said:
Having spoken to my little brother, who's neighbor's smoking-hot, college cheerleading, 12-years of dance and uber-talented wife was one of the one's turned down, there were DEFINITELY better (and hotter) dancer's who did not make it. Makes you wonder why...?
Well, as long as your opinion is not biased by any personal stuff, that's fine.

;)

nsport

Reaction score
Will there ever be one as hot as Amber was???

sm1234002167013af6.jpg

A

Anonymous

sutz":3rglh803 said:
HoustonHawk82":3rglh803 said:
Well, as long as your opinion is not biased by any personal stuff, that's fine.

;)

Nope, not biased at all... :)

Greenhell

Reaction score
In all honesty, I never thought Amber was all that most of the .net heads make her out to be. Pretty yes, but there have been others as hot as her on the squad.

RUHawk

Reaction score
Girls in Russia are much hotter.

nsport":hadxuycr said:
Will there ever be one as hot as Amber was???

sm1234002167013af6.jpg

Why is bikini in water? Gross.

cdallan

Reaction score
jlwaters1":jwub6k14 said:
SNDavidson":jwub6k14 said:

That's niiiiice.

The one in the middle (bottom Row on knees) and the one laying down on the left- really catches the eyes. It's too bad it doesn't tell us who's who in the team photo.

I would ruin the little one in the middle. Absolutely ruin her.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
cdallan":aut5yxla said:

She wants it too. I seen her. Has that look in her eye.

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
cdallan":26uwnqyx said:
jlwaters1":26uwnqyx said:
SNDavidson":26uwnqyx said:

That's niiiiice.

That's my dibs. I called first dibs. :th2thumbs: we all know the rules to dibs.

Latest posts