What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
  • Our only female co-worker loves hanging out with us guys after work, even if we're going to a bar to drink beer.

Every time we're about to hire someone new (sales people, most don't last that long), she always asks if it's a man or woman. This past time, I asked her why she asks that question, and her response was, most women cause a lot of drama. And this woman doesn't cause any drama in the office, she just likes hanging out with guys.

Hell, for us single guys in the office, she always out trying to hook us up with friends or acquaintances of hers. She's a helluva wing-man.

For the record, she obviously isn't a teenager, she's 39 or something like that.
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• I love how the conception of strong, independent women is women that act like and can relate to men, but Hans is being the misogynist. :34853_doh:
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

• taz291819 wrote:Our only female co-worker loves hanging out with us guys after work, even if we're going to a bar to drink beer.

Every time we're about to hire someone new (sales people, most don't last that long), she always asks if it's a man or woman. This past time, I asked her why she asks that question, and her response was, most women cause a lot of drama. And this woman doesn't cause any drama in the office, she just likes hanging out with guys.

Hell, for us single guys in the office, she always out trying to hook us up with friends or acquaintances of hers. She's a helluva wing-man.

For the record, she obviously isn't a teenager, she's 39 or something like that.

Tru dat. I lived with 3 dudes and a chick. She didn't want any chicks moving in because they were sloppy, lame and attention orientated.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• she told me she made a 15 on her ACT, Sounds like a keeper hahaha
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• So dude, try the Rush test on her: Play something by the band that's really involved and pretty complex.....like the entire Hemispheres album.....and see if she likes it. If she does, she's a woman trapped in a guy's body and her interest in hanging out with guys is in the DNA. If she dislikes them or is indifferent to the band, she's an attention ho.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• hawksfansinceday1 wrote:So dude, try the Rush test on her: Play something by the band that's really involved and pretty complex.....like the entire Hemispheres album.....and see if she likes it. If she does, she's a woman trapped in a guy's body and her interest in hanging out with guys is in the DNA. If she dislikes them or is indifferent to the band, she's an attention ho.

She is a teenager. Axxe if you play Rush and she is into it. RUN!!! Its Largent in drag again.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• How's her tits? Why are you deciding what to do? Take what you want.

If you're young, you've already thought too much about it.
    SUPER BOWL 48 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

:les:
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

• so i've pretty much have taken everyone's advice here and have mostly ignored her texts and stuff. But the few times i dont ignore her text messages, she will very quickly bring up her new boyfriend? She has done this the last 4 times we have chatted. She will ask me a question about whatever then relate it to her new boyfriend.

Why do girls do this childish bullshit? Or maybe i'm so deep in the friendzone she thinks I enjoy listening her talk about her boyfriend.

I usually text one or two more times (making up a BS excuse) after that then just ignore her completely
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• Axx wrote:Why do girls do this childish bullshit? Or maybe i'm so deep in the friendzone she thinks I enjoy listening her talk about her boyfriend.

only one way to find out....
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• Axx wrote:so i've pretty much have taken everyone's advice here and have mostly ignored her texts and stuff. But the few times i dont ignore her text messages, she will very quickly bring up her new boyfriend? She has done this the last 4 times we have chatted. She will ask me a question about whatever then relate it to her new boyfriend.

Why do girls do this childish bullshit? Or maybe i'm so deep in the friendzone she thinks I enjoy listening her talk about her boyfriend.

I usually text one or two more times (making up a BS excuse) after that then just ignore her completely

Wait, wait, wait wait, she has a new boyfriend. She aint into you.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• CALIHAWK1 wrote:
    Axx wrote:so i've pretty much have taken everyone's advice here and have mostly ignored her texts and stuff. But the few times i dont ignore her text messages, she will very quickly bring up her new boyfriend? She has done this the last 4 times we have chatted. She will ask me a question about whatever then relate it to her new boyfriend.

Wait, wait, wait wait, she has a new boyfriend. She aint into you.

This is sooooo friggin' clasic!
    If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom
    LymonHawk
    * El Primo *
    * El Primo *

• This is getting pretty amusing.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• I say throw love out the window and just try to bag that coochie.

I think back to my late teens and early twenties with fond memories of girls I knew and situations like you are faced with now. I was lucky, in that the circle of friends we had included several hotties that used to hang out with us and became really good friends with us. We got a little here and there from them with no strings attached as we were "safe" for them to experiment with. Going to bars and clubs they actually got us laid better than we could have done on our own, and in return, we'd keep them from becoming victims and help keep their cars on the road, help them move, stuff like that. It was a symbiotic relationship of sorts. Sounds like this chick is kinda like that for you. I might be wrong, but I think she values your friendship more than you think.

I suggest you simply treat her as a friend and ask her to find you a girl. Tell her what you are looking for. If she helps you out with it, you have your answer, if she gets offended, she really likes you. If she does really like you, she'll make an attempt to "understand" the way you feel enough to explain what she is looking for. If she avoids talking about anything concrete than she's not ready to slow down and smell any roses.

Allow me to suggest a course of action: Focus on setting yourself up for medium to long-term monetary successes and move love and relationship to the back burner for just a bit. The correct female will show up on the scene, and will be responsive to you, once you can exude the true confidence that comes from being squared-away in your financial/educative life, and when it is clear you are healthy and secure. At that point the gold-diggers are very easy to spot and even easier to deal with. In the mean time (and I assume you are a young fellow) "sow those wild oats", keep your car under the cover, and stand back with your nose clean while the idiots step on their own appendages.
    "...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

• Axx wrote:she told me she made a 15 on her ACT, Sounds like a keeper hahaha

LOL...lowest I'd ever heard of someone getting was a 16...
    thebanjodude
    NET Starter

• HoustonHawk82 wrote:I suggest you simply treat her as a friend and ask her to find you a girl. Tell her what you are looking for. If she helps you out with it, you have your answer, if she gets offended, she really likes you. If she does really like you, she'll make an attempt to "understand" the way you feel enough to explain what she is looking for. If she avoids talking about anything concrete than she's not ready to slow down and smell any roses.

Or you could just ask her. If she's this comfortable around guys, she probably thinks like them and would appreciate a straight shooter.

BTW...pics?
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• Big vagina.

SUPER BOWL 48 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

:les:
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

• She's an attention seeker, I think that much is clear. Don't go out of your way to be accommodating to her. Don't make yourself her shoulder to cry on. Don't get attached, you're still really young and there will be plenty more chicks in your future.

Don't chase her, make her chase you. She's interested, play it coy. Stay noncommittal, you're young and she will hurt you eventually. As stated earlier in this thread, the other guys are her bullpen.

She's not a slut or a whore, but she is an attention seeker who will be very high maintenance if you are silly enough to seek a long-term, committed, relationship, with her, at this particular juncture in life.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    BTW...pics?

:th2thumbs:
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

• Dudes, bros, dudes. We all had the one that got away or we shoulda. I think we are all somehow reliving through Axx. Truth is, Axx is a teenage kid and she is a teenage girl with a dude. There is really nothing to discuss. He is just misreading or she is a cock tease. I think we can agree on that. Lets move on.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• CALIHAWK1 wrote:Dudes, bros, dudes. We all had the one that got away or we shoulda. I think we are all somehow reliving through Axx. Truth is, Axx is a teenage kid and she is a teenage girl with a dude. There is really nothing to discuss. He is just misreading or she is a cock tease. I think we can agree on that. Lets move on.

Agreed.
    "...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

seems like a fun challenge tho, here's your chance to be super touchy feely next time you hang out
    bryantology79
    NET Starter

• You are young, the only things permanent are STD's and a baby. Roll the dice, see what happens. You are young, play the game, but on your terms.
    seahawk2k
    NET Veteran

• Texting you about her boyfriend and you're wondering if it'll work out? Unlikely.

Next time she texts you about her boyfriend, text back complaining about how the chick in your lap is using too much teeth.
    TravTex
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• I have a feeling you guys are all being trolled by Axx
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• -The Glove- wrote:I have a feeling you guys are all being trolled by Axx

And I have a feeling that this should have been in the shack 2-3 pages ago..but all of you are so helpful with your cautiously non-explicit advice that it's still in the lounge.

Find a few ultra-hotties that are willing to "play the game" for a wanted commodity (money,high end liquor/drugs, or a huge member) and flaunt them in front of her..if it doesn't get her disturbed in a visible fashion..move the **** on!!

Said Wilson: " before I got back to the tunnel, walking off the field, I got so excited for the next opportunity, next year We have a great football team."
    "When you're running at me like that and I'm running at you...It's gonna be a nasty scene" BAMBAM!!
    tooshort
    NET Veteran

• CALIHAWK1 wrote:We all had the one that got away or we shoulda.

Personally, I think most people aren't even really prepared for a long-term relationship on some levels until they've had a serious relationship where they've been deep in love, then had their hearts broken. Losing the "love of your life" gives some much-needed perspective.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Previous

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:47 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information