Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1mniq3ls said:
Anyone else getting the vibe Hernandez was part of or running a little side business maybe tied to his gang roots? I just can't figure out why else he would do what he did the way he did.
I am now... On video saying he doesn't know who he can trust now. Then rolling with an armed entourage to kill one man.
And the victim telling his girlfriend he's with 'NFL.... Just saying.....'

12evanf

Reaction score
mikeak":1etk8nn3 said:
So all-prison team in order SHOULD include

Caruth
Tenatively Hernandez
Little
Ray Lewis
Stallworth
Ausar Walcott (LB Brown Unsigned rookie arrested today for attempted murder)

Marvin Harrison had the shooting that never got nailed on him guess he doesn't go on the list

who am I missing?

And in regards to Hernandez other shooting. The guy was shot in the arm and the bullet travelled up and took out his sight in one eye so you were both right

Plaxico, Vick.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Throwdown":59v1ggba said:
Does Plaxico even count? I mean the guy chedder bobbed himself.
And is he good enough for the all prison team?

samwize77

Reaction score
Scottie, I just can't imagine he'd be so stupid to do what he did, AND how he did it just because some supposed "problem" with the guy. It almost has to be something more. But.....don't underestimate the idiocy of some of these asshats either.

Throwdown

Reaction score
They're saying he did it because the victim, was talking to some people at a club that Hernandez didn't particularly like. This whole thing is sounding juvenile as hell, you are a multimillionaire, living the dream, playing a game that you more than likely love, how do you keep these kinds of people are around you? How do you put yourself in a situation to possibly even be affiliated with them in more ways than just a friendship?

I don't think I'll ever understand that line of thinking, once you get out why would you look back???

H4WKSF4N

Reaction score
Something doesn't add up; anyone with a brain wouldn't plant a dead body a mile from their house in a rental car in their name.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
samwize77":5cx0log3 said:
Scottie, I just can't imagine he'd be so stupid to do what he did, AND how he did it just because some supposed "problem" with the guy. It almost has to be something more. But.....don't underestimate the idiocy of some of these asshats either.
Well in Vick's case- I believe it was guys he grew up with that wanted help financing the operation. Also very poor judgement skills are involved.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
H4WKSF4N":qzli24s8 said:
Something doesn't add up; anyone with a brain wouldn't plant a dead body a mile from their house in a rental car in their name.

That's your problem. Probably wasn't thinking properly/at all when it occurred. As to covering it up, I'm not too sure, he may just not be the brightest of criminals.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
H4WKSF4N":1mosg40o said:
Sounds like more of an escalating lifestyle that he's gotten used to. Heard he had another gun incident as a teen. Multiple drug incidents. The shooting this past February, etc. He probably feels invincible and thinks he's above the law since he didn't really face any repercussions from those incidents.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
H4WKSF4N":3dzb5r04 said:

He was found outside the rental car on the ground from everything I have read. Same point though, it seems odd that it was near him unless that was the car he was using for personal use.

samwize77

Reaction score
My neighbor thinks i'm stupid because I built a shed instead of buying a pre-fab. I think I need to ventilate him...excuse me I'll be right back.....................................gee golly...I hope I don't loose my job over what I just did......and I hope the detectives don't search my computer and see what I just wrote...and I hope they don't find the shotgun I just used....and I hope they don't look at the video on my home security system. You guys won't say anything will you?

TXHawkFan

Reaction score
H4WKSF4N":9iel2izb said:

Most murderers are that dumb and leave a trail of evidence a blind man could follow. The clever killers who require brilliant detective work to uncover are mostly found on TV shows and are the exception rather than the norm in real life.

OJ Simpson literally left a trail of blood from the crime scene, to his car, and upstairs right into his bedroom. He was smart enough and rich enough, though, to hire expensive lawyers who could nullify the jury by cynically putting the LAPD on trial instead.

drdiags

Reaction score
Throwdown":i6yi060c said:
They're saying he did it because the victim, was talking to some people at a club that Hernandez didn't particularly like. This whole thing is sounding juvenile as hell, you are a multimillionaire, living the dream, playing a game that you more than likely love, how do you keep these kinds of people are around you? How do you put yourself in a situation to possibly even be affiliated with them in more ways than just a friendship?

I don't think I'll ever understand that line of thinking, once you get out why would you look back???

What it sounded like to me is that Hernandez may have been doing what the ex-Cowboy was doing in Chicago. The whole walking through the crib with his handgun talking about not being able to trust anyone moments after the killing makes me think this was more than just you speaking with folks I have beef with. Some media types from his neck of the woods are claiming Hernandez had recruited some folks from his old crew to come take care of Lloyd. Innocent until proven guilty but there are a lot of moving parts that makes no sense.

$40M, do you really need to keep hustling and beefing with folks? Get rid of the old crew and just accept being a square. Street cred isn't worth the mythical paper it is written on.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
drdiags":1u82hme7 said:
the whole walking through the crib with his handgun talking about not being able to trust anyone moments after the killing .
I thought that happened before the man was killed. That makes a difference right?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I think the NFL players in general should not be twittering AT ALL about this....

The Radish

Reaction score
samwize77":2igncp3u said:
My neighbor thinks i'm stupid because I built a shed instead of buying a pre-fab. I think I need to ventilate him...excuse me I'll be right back.....................................gee golly...I hope I don't loose my job over what I just did......and I hope the detectives don't search my computer and see what I just wrote...and I hope they don't find the shotgun I just used....and I hope they don't look at the video on my home security system. You guys won't say anything will you?

Your secrets safe with me Sam.

:th2thumbs: