Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...

NinerBuff

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2oo5cypq said:
Meh, even if it's manslaughter, his career is over. Hell, if it's only obstruction of justice, his career's over. We're never seeing another Hernandez catch in the NFL.

I wonder how many furious Patriots fans threw away Hernandez jerseys this morning? I feel sick to my stomach even thinking about this series of events happening to a Seahawk like Wilson, Sherman, Thomas, or Tate, for example.

There's a type of person who does this. The recent SI report said he had gang affiliations, which was one of the reasons he slipped to the 4th round. I highly doubt Wilson, Sherman, Thomas, or Tate would do something like that... they don't seem like the thug type. Plus, even if they did something like this, they're probably smarter than Hernandez and get someone from their crew to do something, not themselves. Hernandez is stupid on so many levels.

mikeak

Reaction score
Marvin49":24w2bfq2 said:
At the very least....at least Hernandez didn't murder a pregnant woman. That's what Carruth did and then hid from the police in the trunk of a car. If I recall correctly the child lived but has brain damage.

I ain't defending Hernandez by any stretch, but Carruth will reside on a different plane of Hell.

You are correct - I knew about the pregancy and the surviving baby but didn't know about the brain damage. Googled it and this article had a picture (ignore the source etc) -- http://www.lifenews.com/2012/09/21/nfl- ... execution/

My point wasn't that the one is worse than the others. They are both murderers. My point was that unfortunately we end up remembering those who were famous and committed their crime while the victims memories fade away. Example - what was the name of Jovan Belcher's girlfriend?..................

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":3gf5s1v1 said:
Axx":3gf5s1v1 said:
He has the dream team of defense attorneys, i have a very strong feeling that he isn't going to be charged for murder.

He has already been charged. He is going to fry.
Mass. doesn't have the death penalty. Now if you meant he'll fry in the figurative sense then yeah, looks like that'll be the case.

hawkfan333

Reaction score
its truly sad that somebody with the gifts he has that his ****** up brain has screwed up

hawker84

Reaction score
well at least he should have a lot of money to put on his books for commissary.. That prison food is nasty!!!

So I'm told :|

ivotuk

Reaction score
heyu123":3pmbutkh said:
I think we can all safely assume this isn't the first guy Hernandez has killed. Between this and him shooting that other guy in the arm.

Eye, he shot the other guys eye out. The only reason that guy didn't identify Herndumbz is because he wanted money out of him. "You can have my eye, just give me some money and we're cool." If that idiot would have pressed charges, Loyd would probably be alive today.

Marvin49

Reaction score
mikeak":3soee88m said:
Marvin49":3soee88m said:
At the very least....at least Hernandez didn't murder a pregnant woman. That's what Carruth did and then hid from the police in the trunk of a car. If I recall correctly the child lived but has brain damage.

I ain't defending Hernandez by any stretch, but Carruth will reside on a different plane of Hell.

You are correct - I knew about the pregancy and the surviving baby but didn't know about the brain damage. Googled it and this article had a picture (ignore the source etc) -- http://www.lifenews.com/2012/09/21/nfl- ... execution/

My point wasn't that the one is worse than the others. They are both murderers. My point was that unfortunately we end up remembering those who were famous and committed their crime while the victims memories fade away. Example - what was the name of Jovan Belcher's girlfriend?..................

Very true. Sad. I don't remember who died in the Ray Lewis case either.

At least Jovan saved the taxpayers the expense of putting him in jail for the rest of his life.

Marvin49

Reaction score
taz291819":112de6z9 said:
"Marcus Lattimore watches one dream die while trying to make his own dream come to life."

http://instagram.com/p/bCIc8ZGJLI/

I saw that. I know he's a Niner and that isn't popoular...but it does show the difference between character issues and injury issues.

Both these guys were taken in a similar spot in the draft.

Give me the injured guy over the character concern any day of the week.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1fo7hoal said:
RolandDeschain":1fo7hoal said:
Am I the only one laughing at him? Just curious.

Ray Lewis is laughing at him.

And at least he didn't kill a dog, so he's got that going for him.

If he'd killed a dog, he's be back in the NFL in a few years.

Now? Not so much. :D

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":2kihpoou said:

As opposed to guys like Leonard Little who killed a person, and were right back in the NFL right away.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3dfilb4v said:
Marvin49":3dfilb4v said:

As opposed to guys like Leonard Little who killed a person, and were right back in the NFL right away.

....touche.

OK, he's scum too. :D

Even worse....he got hit on a DUI AFTER he killed someone drunk driving.

ivotuk

Reaction score
It's unfathomable how people treat Ray Lewis like a hero, but Michael Vick is picketed, protested and looked upon as a heathen. Imagine if Vick would have killed somebody with his car while drinking...who would the victim be?

mikeak

Reaction score
So all-prison team in order SHOULD include

Caruth
Tenatively Hernandez
Little
Ray Lewis
Stallworth
Ausar Walcott (LB Brown Unsigned rookie arrested today for attempted murder)

Marvin Harrison had the shooting that never got nailed on him guess he doesn't go on the list

who am I missing?

And in regards to Hernandez other shooting. The guy was shot in the arm and the bullet travelled up and took out his sight in one eye so you were both right

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Anyone else getting the vibe Hernandez was part of or running a little side business maybe tied to his gang roots? I just can't figure out why else he would do what he did the way he did.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Scottemojo":aotyduuc said:
Anyone else getting the vibe Hernandez was part of or running a little side business maybe tied to his gang roots? I just can't figure out why else he would do what he did the way he did.

I saw a tweet where they sad he had the word "blood" on his hand, take it for whatever you want as it was only a tweet.