Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:27 pm
  • The next time we see an NFL player talk about how having a child changed their life or how they know they have to be a better person because they're a father, now...Remember this:

http://nesn.com/2012/11/aaron-hernandez ... s-anymore/

^ lol
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:28 pm
  • 1) I respect the Patriots for cutting him. Regardless of outcome (he will be convicted of something) the fact that he damaged the phone and security system and cleaned the house screams covering something up related to a murder. For an owner like Kraft I think that was it. He doesn't want that person around anything that he owns. He treated Hernandez like an employee and that is simply something that he doesn't want associated with his business. Obviously actually guilty of the murder is not known yet but there was enough to say we don't need to wait for a trial because even if he wins we don't want him in our organization.

Pretty certain the bengals and ravens would not have acted the same way.........

2) Unfortunately we will remember his name and Rae Carruths name. In a few years there will be as many people that remembers the name Lloyd as there are that remembers Cherica Adams...........
    2014 inagural .net Survivor pool CHAMPION
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:30 pm
  • I'll excuse drug use or a DUI once, but murder is a whole different animal. Good luck in prison... I've heard they like tight ends there ;)
    NinerBuff
    NET Rookie

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:32 pm
  • NinerBuff wrote:I'll excuse drug use or a DUI once, but murder is a whole different animal. Good luck in prison... I've heard they like tight ends there ;)

Just once - please reconsider

Sincerely
    Honeybadger
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:33 pm
  • mikeak wrote:1) I respect the Patriots for cutting him. Regardless of outcome (he will be convicted of something) the fact that he damaged the phone and security system and cleaned the house screams covering something up related to a murder. For an owner like Kraft I think that was it. He doesn't want that person around anything that he owns. He treated Hernandez like an employee and that is simply something that he doesn't want associated with his business. Obviously actually guilty of the murder is not known yet but there was enough to say we don't need to wait for a trial because even if he wins we don't want him in our organization.

Pretty certain the bengals and ravens would not have acted the same way.........

2) Unfortunately we will remember his name and Rae Carruths name. In a few years there will be as many people that remembers the name Lloyd as there are that remembers Cherica Adams...........

At the very least....at least Hernandez didn't murder a pregnant woman. That's what Carruth did and then hid from the police in the trunk of a car. If I recall correctly the child lived but has brain damage.

I ain't defending Hernandez by any stretch, but Carruth will reside on a different plane of Hell.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:37 pm
  • mikeak wrote:
    NinerBuff wrote:I'll excuse drug use or a DUI once, but murder is a whole different animal. Good luck in prison... I've heard they like tight ends there ;)

Just once - please reconsider

Sincerely
    Honeybadger

touche!
    NinerBuff
    NET Rookie

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:39 pm
  • He has the dream team of defense attorneys, i have a very strong feeling that he isn't going to be charged for murder.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:41 pm
  • Meh, even if it's manslaughter, his career is over. Hell, if it's only obstruction of justice, his career's over. We're never seeing another Hernandez catch in the NFL.

I wonder how many furious Patriots fans threw away Hernandez jerseys this morning? I feel sick to my stomach even thinking about this series of events happening to a Seahawk like Wilson, Sherman, Thomas, or Tate, for example.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:43 pm
  • I think we can all safely assume this isn't the first guy Hernandez has killed. Between this and him shooting that other guy in the arm.
    heyu123
    NET Starter

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:48 pm
  • Axx wrote:He has the dream team of defense attorneys, i have a very strong feeling that he isn't going to be charged for murder.

He has already been charged. He is going to fry.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:48 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Meh, even if it's manslaughter, his career is over. Hell, if it's only obstruction of justice, his career's over. We're never seeing another Hernandez catch in the NFL.

I wonder how many furious Patriots fans threw away Hernandez jerseys this morning? I feel sick to my stomach even thinking about this series of events happening to a Seahawk like Wilson, Sherman, Thomas, or Tate, for example.

There's a type of person who does this. The recent SI report said he had gang affiliations, which was one of the reasons he slipped to the 4th round. I highly doubt Wilson, Sherman, Thomas, or Tate would do something like that... they don't seem like the thug type. Plus, even if they did something like this, they're probably smarter than Hernandez and get someone from their crew to do something, not themselves. Hernandez is stupid on so many levels.
    NinerBuff
    NET Rookie

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:50 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:At the very least....at least Hernandez didn't murder a pregnant woman. That's what Carruth did and then hid from the police in the trunk of a car. If I recall correctly the child lived but has brain damage.

I ain't defending Hernandez by any stretch, but Carruth will reside on a different plane of Hell.

You are correct - I knew about the pregancy and the surviving baby but didn't know about the brain damage. Googled it and this article had a picture (ignore the source etc) -- http://www.lifenews.com/2012/09/21/nfl- ... execution/

My point wasn't that the one is worse than the others. They are both murderers. My point was that unfortunately we end up remembering those who were famous and committed their crime while the victims memories fade away. Example - what was the name of Jovan Belcher's girlfriend?..................
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• SmokinHawk wrote:
    Axx wrote:He has the dream team of defense attorneys, i have a very strong feeling that he isn't going to be charged for murder.

He has already been charged. He is going to fry.

Mass. doesn't have the death penalty. Now if you meant he'll fry in the figurative sense then yeah, looks like that'll be the case.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

ImageImage

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• RolandDeschain wrote:Am I the only one laughing at him? Just curious.

Ray Lewis is laughing at him.

And at least he didn't kill a dog, so he's got that going for him.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• "Marcus Lattimore watches one dream die while trying to make his own dream come to life."

http://instagram.com/p/bCIc8ZGJLI/
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• its truly sad that somebody with the gifts he has that his fucked up brain has screwed up
    hawkfan333
    NET Rookie

• Further evidence that the thug life is, indeed, overrated.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• well at least he should have a lot of money to put on his books for commissary.. That prison food is nasty!!!

So I'm told :|
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• heyu123 wrote:I think we can all safely assume this isn't the first guy Hernandez has killed. Between this and him shooting that other guy in the arm.

Eye, he shot the other guys eye out. The only reason that guy didn't identify Herndumbz is because he wanted money out of him. "You can have my eye, just give me some money and we're cool." If that idiot would have pressed charges, Loyd would probably be alive today.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• mikeak wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:At the very least....at least Hernandez didn't murder a pregnant woman. That's what Carruth did and then hid from the police in the trunk of a car. If I recall correctly the child lived but has brain damage.

You are correct - I knew about the pregancy and the surviving baby but didn't know about the brain damage. Googled it and this article had a picture (ignore the source etc) -- http://www.lifenews.com/2012/09/21/nfl- ... execution/

My point wasn't that the one is worse than the others. They are both murderers. My point was that unfortunately we end up remembering those who were famous and committed their crime while the victims memories fade away. Example - what was the name of Jovan Belcher's girlfriend?..................

Very true. Sad. I don't remember who died in the Ray Lewis case either.

At least Jovan saved the taxpayers the expense of putting him in jail for the rest of his life.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• taz291819 wrote:"Marcus Lattimore watches one dream die while trying to make his own dream come to life."

http://instagram.com/p/bCIc8ZGJLI/

I saw that. I know he's a Niner and that isn't popoular...but it does show the difference between character issues and injury issues.

Both these guys were taken in a similar spot in the draft.

Give me the injured guy over the character concern any day of the week.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:Am I the only one laughing at him? Just curious.

Ray Lewis is laughing at him.

And at least he didn't kill a dog, so he's got that going for him.

If he'd killed a dog, he's be back in the NFL in a few years.

Now? Not so much. :D
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• Marvin49 wrote:If he'd killed a dog, he's be back in the NFL in a few years.

As opposed to guys like Leonard Little who killed a person, and were right back in the NFL right away.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:If he'd killed a dog, he's be back in the NFL in a few years.

As opposed to guys like Leonard Little who killed a person, and were right back in the NFL right away.

....touche.

OK, he's scum too. :D

Even worse....he got hit on a DUI AFTER he killed someone drunk driving.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• It's unfathomable how people treat Ray Lewis like a hero, but Michael Vick is picketed, protested and looked upon as a heathen. Imagine if Vick would have killed somebody with his car while drinking...who would the victim be?
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• ivotuk wrote:Imagine if Vick would have killed somebody with his car while drinking...who would the victim be?

Still Rover. :lol:
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• So all-prison team in order SHOULD include

Caruth
    Tenatively Hernandez
    Little
    Ray Lewis
    Stallworth
    Ausar Walcott (LB Brown Unsigned rookie arrested today for attempted murder)

Marvin Harrison had the shooting that never got nailed on him guess he doesn't go on the list

who am I missing?

And in regards to Hernandez other shooting. The guy was shot in the arm and the bullet travelled up and took out his sight in one eye so you were both right
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• OJ on that list?
    Oh DonkoSpurt We Hardly Knew Ye!
    samwize77
    NET Veteran

• Anyone else getting the vibe Hernandez was part of or running a little side business maybe tied to his gang roots? I just can't figure out why else he would do what he did the way he did.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• Scottemojo wrote:Anyone else getting the vibe Hernandez was part of or running a little side business maybe tied to his gang roots? I just can't figure out why else he would do what he did the way he did.

I saw a tweet where they sad he had the word "blood" on his hand, take it for whatever you want as it was only a tweet.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Scottemojo wrote:Anyone else getting the vibe Hernandez was part of or running a little side business maybe tied to his gang roots? I just can't figure out why else he would do what he did the way he did.

I am now... On video saying he doesn't know who he can trust now. Then rolling with an armed entourage to kill one man.
    And the victim telling his girlfriend he's with 'NFL.... Just saying.....'
    |~=[==~||~==]=~|
    ||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
    RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.
    ClumsyLurk
    NET Veteran

• mikeak wrote:So all-prison team in order SHOULD include

Caruth
    Tenatively Hernandez
    Little
    Ray Lewis
    Stallworth
    Ausar Walcott (LB Brown Unsigned rookie arrested today for attempted murder)

Marvin Harrison had the shooting that never got nailed on him guess he doesn't go on the list

who am I missing?

And in regards to Hernandez other shooting. The guy was shot in the arm and the bullet travelled up and took out his sight in one eye so you were both right

Plaxico, Vick.
    12evanf
    NET Veteran

• Does Plaxico even count? I mean the guy chedder bobbed himself.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Throwdown wrote:Does Plaxico even count? I mean the guy chedder bobbed himself.

And is he good enough for the all prison team?
    |~=[==~||~==]=~|
    ||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
    ClumsyLurk
    NET Veteran

• Scottie, I just can't imagine he'd be so stupid to do what he did, AND how he did it just because some supposed "problem" with the guy. It almost has to be something more. But.....don't underestimate the idiocy of some of these asshats either.
    samwize77
    NET Veteran

• They're saying he did it because the victim, was talking to some people at a club that Hernandez didn't particularly like. This whole thing is sounding juvenile as hell, you are a multimillionaire, living the dream, playing a game that you more than likely love, how do you keep these kinds of people are around you? How do you put yourself in a situation to possibly even be affiliated with them in more ways than just a friendship?

I don't think I'll ever understand that line of thinking, once you get out why would you look back???
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Something doesn't add up; anyone with a brain wouldn't plant a dead body a mile from their house in a rental car in their name.
    H4WKSF4N
    NET Rookie

• samwize77 wrote:Scottie, I just can't imagine he'd be so stupid to do what he did, AND how he did it just because some supposed "problem" with the guy. It almost has to be something more. But.....don't underestimate the idiocy of some of these asshats either.

Well in Vick's case- I believe it was guys he grew up with that wanted help financing the operation. Also very poor judgement skills are involved.
    |~=[==~||~==]=~|
    ||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
    ClumsyLurk
    NET Veteran

• H4WKSF4N wrote:Something doesn't add up; anyone with a brain wouldn't plant a dead body a mile from their house in a rental car in their name.

That's your problem. Probably wasn't thinking properly/at all when it occurred. As to covering it up, I'm not too sure, he may just not be the brightest of criminals.
    20% off Karmaloop & 10% off PLNDR, rep code: DUCK20
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran

• H4WKSF4N wrote:Something doesn't add up; anyone with a brain wouldn't plant a dead body a mile from their house in a rental car in their name.

Sounds like more of an escalating lifestyle that he's gotten used to. Heard he had another gun incident as a teen. Multiple drug incidents. The shooting this past February, etc. He probably feels invincible and thinks he's above the law since he didn't really face any repercussions from those incidents.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

He was found outside the rental car on the ground from everything I have read. Same point though, it seems odd that it was near him unless that was the car he was using for personal use.
    bigtrain21
    * NET GIF Master *

• My neighbor thinks i'm stupid because I built a shed instead of buying a pre-fab. I think I need to ventilate him...excuse me I'll be right back.....................................gee golly...I hope I don't loose my job over what I just did......and I hope the detectives don't search my computer and see what I just wrote...and I hope they don't find the shotgun I just used....and I hope they don't look at the video on my home security system. You guys won't say anything will you?
    samwize77
    NET Veteran

Most murderers are that dumb and leave a trail of evidence a blind man could follow. The clever killers who require brilliant detective work to uncover are mostly found on TV shows and are the exception rather than the norm in real life.

OJ Simpson literally left a trail of blood from the crime scene, to his car, and upstairs right into his bedroom. He was smart enough and rich enough, though, to hire expensive lawyers who could nullify the jury by cynically putting the LAPD on trial instead.
    TXHawkFan
    NET Practice Squad

He should be put away just for having rivets in his shirt.
    Last edited by Dreadbelch on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Dreadbelch
    NET Rookie

• ...My god!

How'd he end up on the Patriots again?
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Throwdown wrote:They're saying he did it because the victim, was talking to some people at a club that Hernandez didn't particularly like. This whole thing is sounding juvenile as hell, you are a multimillionaire, living the dream, playing a game that you more than likely love, how do you keep these kinds of people are around you? How do you put yourself in a situation to possibly even be affiliated with them in more ways than just a friendship?

I don't think I'll ever understand that line of thinking, once you get out why would you look back???

What it sounded like to me is that Hernandez may have been doing what the ex-Cowboy was doing in Chicago. The whole walking through the crib with his handgun talking about not being able to trust anyone moments after the killing makes me think this was more than just you speaking with folks I have beef with. Some media types from his neck of the woods are claiming Hernandez had recruited some folks from his old crew to come take care of Lloyd. Innocent until proven guilty but there are a lot of moving parts that makes no sense.

$40M, do you really need to keep hustling and beefing with folks? Get rid of the old crew and just accept being a square. Street cred isn't worth the mythical paper it is written on.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• drdiags wrote:the whole walking through the crib with his handgun talking about not being able to trust anyone moments after the killing .

I thought that happened before the man was killed. That makes a difference right?
    |~=[==~||~==]=~|
    ||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
    ClumsyLurk
    NET Veteran

• Bruce Irvin of the Seahawks:

Quote:
    Right! RT @Os_Island: In the court of law you're innocent until proven guilty.... In the streets you're guilty until proven innocent.

https://twitter.com/BIrvin_WVU11
    20% off Karmaloop & 10% off PLNDR, rep code: DUCK20
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran

• I think the NFL players in general should not be twittering AT ALL about this....
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

• samwize77 wrote:My neighbor thinks i'm stupid because I built a shed instead of buying a pre-fab. I think I need to ventilate him...excuse me I'll be right back.....................................gee golly...I hope I don't loose my job over what I just did......and I hope the detectives don't search my computer and see what I just wrote...and I hope they don't find the shotgun I just used....and I hope they don't look at the video on my home security system. You guys won't say anything will you?

Your secrets safe with me Sam.

:th2thumbs:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

PreviousNext

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:02 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information