Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Throwdown":3srqejxl said:
He left chewed gum at the scene? Was he trying to get caught?

It was in a dumpster away from the body. Court trying to make it sound worse than what it actually was, but incredibly stupid and "at the scene" nonetheless .

samwize77

Reaction score
Do we even know what this is all about anyhow? Was it another case of being "diss'd"? It never ceases to amaze me how important that is to these guys. If thats the case here....thats some "diss"....40 million dollars worth.
edit: And the rest of your life behind bars being dissed for free everyday.

Marvin49

Reaction score
OK...49er-Seahawk arguments aside....

....can we all agree that Aaron Hernandez is a vile human being and the word moron doesn't even get close to accurately describing this earth-shatteringly stupid excuse for a man?

World at his feet...could have spent his life on a beach...and now he'll live in a 4-6 cell...possibly for the rest of his life.

taz291819

Reaction score
I was watching the live stream of the prosecution. Hernandez and the victim were at a club the week before, and Hernandez got pissed at him because the victim was talking to people that Hernandez had a beef with.

taz291819

Reaction score
Also, his security equipment that he destroyed, forensics still got all the video off of it. It shows Hernandez and two other guys leaving the house with guns, and arriving back to the house with guns. They then go down to his basement, and that's when the video ends.

LMAO, his own damn security system is evidence against him. Idiot.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
And here we thought we'd be the Seadderall Seahawks all season. Hernandez catches a murder charge and Walcott faces attempted murder. The Tebow circus hasn't even hired clowns yet. We're off the front page.

heyu123

Reaction score
Where are all the people in the other thread saying he was gonna get a slap on the wrist lol?

The stupidity of this guy is amazing. At least have one of your entourage do the deed for you if you're that petty.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I wonder what is up with the other two guys. They had to have witnessed something.

mikeak

Reaction score
1) I respect the Patriots for cutting him. Regardless of outcome (he will be convicted of something) the fact that he damaged the phone and security system and cleaned the house screams covering something up related to a murder. For an owner like Kraft I think that was it. He doesn't want that person around anything that he owns. He treated Hernandez like an employee and that is simply something that he doesn't want associated with his business. Obviously actually guilty of the murder is not known yet but there was enough to say we don't need to wait for a trial because even if he wins we don't want him in our organization.

Pretty certain the bengals and ravens would not have acted the same way.........

2) Unfortunately we will remember his name and Rae Carruths name. In a few years there will be as many people that remembers the name Lloyd as there are that remembers Cherica Adams...........

NinerBuff

Reaction score
I'll excuse drug use or a DUI once, but murder is a whole different animal. Good luck in prison... I've heard they like tight ends there ;)

mikeak

Reaction score
NinerBuff":3ixpszec said:
I'll excuse drug use or a DUI once, but murder is a whole different animal. Good luck in prison... I've heard they like tight ends there ;)

Just once - please reconsider

Sincerely
Honeybadger

Marvin49

Reaction score
mikeak":1kxt9d9k said:
1) I respect the Patriots for cutting him. Regardless of outcome (he will be convicted of something) the fact that he damaged the phone and security system and cleaned the house screams covering something up related to a murder. For an owner like Kraft I think that was it. He doesn't want that person around anything that he owns. He treated Hernandez like an employee and that is simply something that he doesn't want associated with his business. Obviously actually guilty of the murder is not known yet but there was enough to say we don't need to wait for a trial because even if he wins we don't want him in our organization.

Pretty certain the bengals and ravens would not have acted the same way.........

2) Unfortunately we will remember his name and Rae Carruths name. In a few years there will be as many people that remembers the name Lloyd as there are that remembers Cherica Adams...........

At the very least....at least Hernandez didn't murder a pregnant woman. That's what Carruth did and then hid from the police in the trunk of a car. If I recall correctly the child lived but has brain damage.

I ain't defending Hernandez by any stretch, but Carruth will reside on a different plane of Hell.

NinerBuff

Reaction score
mikeak":3j2gfz5q said:
NinerBuff":3j2gfz5q said:

Just once - please reconsider

Sincerely
Honeybadger

touche!

Axx

Reaction score
He has the dream team of defense attorneys, i have a very strong feeling that he isn't going to be charged for murder.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Meh, even if it's manslaughter, his career is over. Hell, if it's only obstruction of justice, his career's over. We're never seeing another Hernandez catch in the NFL.

I wonder how many furious Patriots fans threw away Hernandez jerseys this morning? I feel sick to my stomach even thinking about this series of events happening to a Seahawk like Wilson, Sherman, Thomas, or Tate, for example.

heyu123

Reaction score
I think we can all safely assume this isn't the first guy Hernandez has killed. Between this and him shooting that other guy in the arm.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Axx":2q67k5co said:
He has the dream team of defense attorneys, i have a very strong feeling that he isn't going to be charged for murder.

He has already been charged. He is going to fry.