One of the 49ers best, Proclaims us Dynasty creators

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Who cares? I do think it's cool that he straight out said he respects us and said they will have to bring their "a" game each and every game this season to win the division. Not a bad approach and something we should copy methinks.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":2fffj3il said:
I dont think our players hate the 49ers players, they just hate the coach. come to think of it, there really isnt anyone on the 9ers I dont like, cept the coach and large portion of their bandwagon, douchey, adolescent fans.
yep.

blue 22

Reaction score
Floridahawk79":23wx2qmg said:
blue 22":23wx2qmg said:
Not going to be flying under any radars anymore. Suck it up and get used to it.

Suck it up? I am use to it. That was just my comment. Relax dude.

Didn't meant that to be inflammatory. Just meant we all need to embrace the spotlight. Its gonna be fun!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I actually dig VD and his play. He has come a long way from the Simpletary days. Very emotional dude and has shown how much he respects the game. When he brought the Niners back in the NOLA game, I was happy for the guy as much as I wanted the Niners to lose.

These players know what they are in for when they line up against each other. The games they play against each other will make the rest seem much easier. Which is why I like that their is one to start the season and one near the end. It will keep them both sharp for the season and the playoffs.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
VD is just keeping it real. He knows these upcoming games are going to be some of the toughest games they've played. Hawks need to keep it real also as they too will be playing some of the toughest games they've played.

Is what it is.

Leee-roy

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3a75c1xp said:
Glad Davis still has his marbles after Kam knocked him into witness protection last season.

Witless protection.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Leee-roy":3apiiyzt said:
FlyingGreg":3apiiyzt said:
Glad Davis still has his marbles after Kam knocked him into witness protection last season.

Witless protection.

Larry the Cable Guy is mannnn.

NFL_Football2013

Reaction score
Stephen SeaHawking":wtbpey3m said:
Hmm, trying to have the Hawks let their guards down a bit?

Kaep is a douche. Culliver is a jerk. Harbaugh is an angry little man. Everyone else on the 9ers is cool, as far as I'm concerned.

I agree that Culliver is a jerk, but i have read more than once that Kaep is a douche. I really try and i cant find any evidence to support that, i want to agree......someone please show me proof so i can believe. :?

hawker84

Reaction score
I love Vernons game.. if he was a seahawk, you could chalk up a couple SB championships, he's that good.. Far as Kap being a douche, i think he's just young and still a bit immature, but outside of football, he's probably a pretty decent dude. Unlike Harbaugh...

Throwdown

Reaction score
NFL_Football2013":xoli867d said:
Stephen SeaHawking":xoli867d said:

Kaep is a douche. Culliver is a jerk. Harbaugh is an angry little man. Everyone else on the 9ers is cool, as far as I'm concerned.

I agree that Culliver is a jerk, but i have read more than once that Kaep is a douche. I really try and i cant find any evidence to support that, i want to agree......someone please show me proof so i can believe. :?

Kissing his bicep isn't enough for you to know he's a douche?

NFL_Football2013

Reaction score
Throwdown":1hgi080u said:
NFL_Football2013":1hgi080u said:
Stephen SeaHawking":1hgi080u said:

Kissing his bicep isn't enough for you to know he's a douche?

It doesnt scream douche to me, i put it up there with tebowing or the discount double check.....
He might seem immature, but i dont get douche from him
I wanted something that he said or did off the field (IE blowing off fans) to show that he is a douche.

BigBay49

Reaction score
seahwkfvr":1i5jwhk4 said:
I wonder if the 49ers forums are blowing up about this

No actually it is quite supported. VD is saying all the right stuff. Probably will have your safeties a little less eager to take his head off as opposed to some the the stuff your boys said about our coach etc. Not taking a shot at you but really this was absolutely the right thing to say. He took the high road and didn't incite your guys and give them more fuel to hate us.

I also don't know why so many people want Harbaugh's head in the gallows as he really didn't direct anything at the Seahawks. Just seems players and fans took it that way. Maybe it was meant in an underhanded way but he didn't directly call anybody out or anything.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
BigBay49":127i65zt said:
I also don't know why so many people want Harbaugh's head in the gallows as he really didn't direct anything at the Seahawks. Just seems players and fans took it that way. Maybe it was meant in an underhanded way but he didn't directly call anybody out or anything.

Oh look, BB is here, selling Niner love and attention. At least he is doing it as a Niner fan.

Just imagine Douchebaugh being the coach of the Seahawks. Then you would understand. I can guarantee you that he wouldn't be releasing Browner or Irvin after getting popped for PEDs and he surely wouldn't be talking about "cheating".

Hawk fans hated the guy long before he responded to the question, which was surely meant as a segway to solicit the response he made. Many Hawks fans didn't like the guy as a player either. The whiny little Bitch that he was and is.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
seahwkfvr":u70ulhfq said:
I wonder if the 49ers forums are blowing up about this

I can assure you that we are not upset about what he said.

All part of the plan! :th2thumbs:

Throwdown

Reaction score
BigBay49":1394lqz1 said:

Don't be ignorant, he knew what he was doing, and screw him! I hope he steps in dog poop.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
I know for a fact that the players don't hate each other. Sherman for one was openly supporting Dashon Goldston getting resigned and was pissed that the 49ers "let his boy walk"