One of the 49ers best, Proclaims us Dynasty creators

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Vernon Davis is a classy guy. Seems far removed from the primadonna who had it out with Singletary. And I hope he is correct.

Laloosh

Reaction score
He got hit so hard...

Nice of him to say such a thing but WAY to early for that kind of talk. Thanks, now go drop some balls VD! Think he wakes up in a cold sweat having dreamed of running under a ball, all the while hearing the sound of a train barreling straight for him?

Vernon davis knocked out by Kam Chancellor

Floridahawk79

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2z1xhc3z said:
It's reverse psychology. He's not to be trusted.

Kinda sounds too good to be true. Maybe the thinking in the 49's camp is to praise the hawks and build the pressure on us.
I liked it when we flew under the radar.

blue 22

Reaction score
Not going to be flying under any radars anymore. Suck it up and get used to it.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
Funny how our players talk sh*t about their coach lately, but they still say nice things back. :0190l:

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
Many people picked niners in superbowl. They made it. theres still more pressure on them now to make it back.

ivotuk

Reaction score
The 49ers owe a lot to Mike Singletary for building some toughness in to that team. Their defense was good under him, he just kept hiring bad OCs.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I dont think our players hate the 49ers players, they just hate the coach. come to think of it, there really isnt anyone on the 9ers I dont like, cept the coach and large portion of their bandwagon, douchey, adolescent fans.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
That's actually a good point, the majority of those raiders/9ers fans are pathetic, and I can literally not think of a bigger deuche than harbaugh. Maybe Chris Brown?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":1w5zqdcv said:
I dont think our players hate the 49ers players, they just hate the coach. come to think of it, there really isnt anyone on the 9ers I dont like, cept the coach and large portion of their bandwagon, douchey, adolescent fans.

Its true. There is this notion that there is some level of hate between the two, during the last several games, it looks like it. Even after the last game though, the players were in no hurry to leave. Harbaugh was OUT of there, but a good portion of the Niner players were on the field laughing it up as if we just watched a WWE Army-Style tag team cage match and they were all heading to a party afterwards.

Seen it with the Niners more than anyone. Maybe it is because they know them so well, close in proximity, I don't know, but many years ago, the Niners were an annual Pre-Season game. It seemed like it was planned for convenience to both teams. Remember "WienerGate" with the Hot Dog at the Stick?

quadsas

Reaction score
Doesn't sound confident at all.

Would love to have him on Seahawks, but as far as I know, I wish him to fail on the field

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
Hmm, trying to have the Hawks let their guards down a bit?

Kaep is a douche. Culliver is a jerk. Harbaugh is an angry little man. Everyone else on the 9ers is cool, as far as I'm concerned.

aredub

Reaction score
trap.jpg