One of the 49ers best, Proclaims us Dynasty creators

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• Vernon Davis is a classy guy. Seems far removed from the primadonna who had it out with Singletary. And I hope he is correct.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• Glad Davis still has his marbles after Kam knocked him into witness protection last season.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• He got hit so hard...

Nice of him to say such a thing but WAY to early for that kind of talk. Thanks, now go drop some balls VD! Think he wakes up in a cold sweat having dreamed of running under a ball, all the while hearing the sound of a train barreling straight for him?

RockHawk wrote:This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

• Imagine Vernon Davis on this roster? Oy.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

• It's reverse psychology. He's not to be trusted.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• Kam hit him so hard that it cured his V.D.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Zebulon Dak wrote:It's reverse psychology. He's not to be trusted.

Kinda sounds too good to be true. Maybe the thinking in the 49's camp is to praise the hawks and build the pressure on us.
    I liked it when we flew under the radar.
    Floridahawk79
    NET Veteran

• Not going to be flying under any radars anymore. Suck it up and get used to it.
    blue 22
    NET Veteran

• SNDavidson wrote:Imagine Vernon Davis on this roster? Oy.

He still gonna act hurt after every other play?
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Funny how our players talk sh*t about their coach lately, but they still say nice things back. :0190l:
    "I'm not the type to let a sleeping giant lie. I wake up the giant, slap him around, make him mad and beat him to the ground. I talk a big game because I carry a big stick." --- All-Pro Stanford Graduate
    Hawken-Dazs
    NET Veteran

• Many people picked niners in superbowl. They made it. theres still more pressure on them now to make it back.
    Shadyhawk182
    NET Starter

• Throwdown wrote:
    SNDavidson wrote:Imagine Vernon Davis on this roster? Oy.

He still gonna act hurt after every other play?

Hm, I dunno, probably?
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

• The 49ers owe a lot to Mike Singletary for building some toughness in to that team. Their defense was good under him, he just kept hiring bad OCs.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• I dont think our players hate the 49ers players, they just hate the coach. come to think of it, there really isnt anyone on the 9ers I dont like, cept the coach and large portion of their bandwagon, douchey, adolescent fans.
    "God Bless Russell Wilson"
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran

• That's actually a good point, the majority of those raiders/9ers fans are pathetic, and I can literally not think of a bigger deuche than harbaugh. Maybe Chris Brown?
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

• Chukarhawk wrote:I dont think our players hate the 49ers players, they just hate the coach. come to think of it, there really isnt anyone on the 9ers I dont like, cept the coach and large portion of their bandwagon, douchey, adolescent fans.

Its true. There is this notion that there is some level of hate between the two, during the last several games, it looks like it. Even after the last game though, the players were in no hurry to leave. Harbaugh was OUT of there, but a good portion of the Niner players were on the field laughing it up as if we just watched a WWE Army-Style tag team cage match and they were all heading to a party afterwards.

Seen it with the Niners more than anyone. Maybe it is because they know them so well, close in proximity, I don't know, but many years ago, the Niners were an annual Pre-Season game. It seemed like it was planned for convenience to both teams. Remember "WienerGate" with the Hot Dog at the Stick?
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• Doesn't sound confident at all.

Would love to have him on Seahawks, but as far as I know, I wish him to fail on the field
    quadsas
    NET Practice Squad

• Hmm, trying to have the Hawks let their guards down a bit?

Kaep is a douche. Culliver is a jerk. Harbaugh is an angry little man. Everyone else on the 9ers is cool, as far as I'm concerned.
    Stephen SeaHawking
    NET Rookie

aredub
    NET Rookie

• I wonder if the 49ers forums are blowing up about this
    Follow me on twitter @LoudSeahawksFan
    seahwkfvr
    NET Rookie

• Who cares? I do think it's cool that he straight out said he respects us and said they will have to bring their "a" game each and every game this season to win the division. Not a bad approach and something we should copy methinks.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• blue 22 wrote:Not going to be flying under any radars anymore. Suck it up and get used to it.

Suck it up? I am use to it. That was just my comment. Relax dude.
    Floridahawk79
    NET Veteran

• Chukarhawk wrote:I dont think our players hate the 49ers players, they just hate the coach. come to think of it, there really isnt anyone on the 9ers I dont like, cept the coach and large portion of their bandwagon, douchey, adolescent fans.

yep.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

• Floridahawk79 wrote:
    blue 22 wrote:Not going to be flying under any radars anymore. Suck it up and get used to it.

Suck it up? I am use to it. That was just my comment. Relax dude.

Didn't meant that to be inflammatory. Just meant we all need to embrace the spotlight. Its gonna be fun!
    blue 22
    NET Veteran

• I actually dig VD and his play. He has come a long way from the Simpletary days. Very emotional dude and has shown how much he respects the game. When he brought the Niners back in the NOLA game, I was happy for the guy as much as I wanted the Niners to lose.

These players know what they are in for when they line up against each other. The games they play against each other will make the rest seem much easier. Which is why I like that their is one to start the season and one near the end. It will keep them both sharp for the season and the playoffs.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• VD is just keeping it real. He knows these upcoming games are going to be some of the toughest games they've played. Hawks need to keep it real also as they too will be playing some of the toughest games they've played.

Is what it is.
    vin.couve12
    NET Veteran

• FlyingGreg wrote:Glad Davis still has his marbles after Kam knocked him into witness protection last season.

Witless protection.
    Leee-roy
    NET Bench Warmer

• Leee-roy wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:Glad Davis still has his marbles after Kam knocked him into witness protection last season.

Witless protection.

Larry the Cable Guy is mannnn.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

• Stephen SeaHawking wrote:Hmm, trying to have the Hawks let their guards down a bit?

Kaep is a douche. Culliver is a jerk. Harbaugh is an angry little man. Everyone else on the 9ers is cool, as far as I'm concerned.

I agree that Culliver is a jerk, but i have read more than once that Kaep is a douche. I really try and i cant find any evidence to support that, i want to agree......someone please show me proof so i can believe. :?
    NFL_Football2013
    NET Bench Warmer

• I love Vernons game.. if he was a seahawk, you could chalk up a couple SB championships, he's that good.. Far as Kap being a douche, i think he's just young and still a bit immature, but outside of football, he's probably a pretty decent dude. Unlike Harbaugh...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• NFL_Football2013 wrote:
    Stephen SeaHawking wrote:Hmm, trying to have the Hawks let their guards down a bit?

I agree that Culliver is a jerk, but i have read more than once that Kaep is a douche. I really try and i cant find any evidence to support that, i want to agree......someone please show me proof so i can believe. :?

Kissing his bicep isn't enough for you to know he's a douche?
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Throwdown wrote:
    NFL_Football2013 wrote:
    Stephen SeaHawking wrote:Hmm, trying to have the Hawks let their guards down a bit?

Kissing his bicep isn't enough for you to know he's a douche?

It doesnt scream douche to me, i put it up there with tebowing or the discount double check.....
    He might seem immature, but i dont get douche from him
    I wanted something that he said or did off the field (IE blowing off fans) to show that he is a douche.
    Last edited by NFL_Football2013 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
    NFL_Football2013
    NET Bench Warmer

• Don't forget the "wipe me down"
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• seahwkfvr wrote:I wonder if the 49ers forums are blowing up about this

No actually it is quite supported. VD is saying all the right stuff. Probably will have your safeties a little less eager to take his head off as opposed to some the the stuff your boys said about our coach etc. Not taking a shot at you but really this was absolutely the right thing to say. He took the high road and didn't incite your guys and give them more fuel to hate us.

I also don't know why so many people want Harbaugh's head in the gallows as he really didn't direct anything at the Seahawks. Just seems players and fans took it that way. Maybe it was meant in an underhanded way but he didn't directly call anybody out or anything.
    BigBay49
    NET Bench Warmer

• BigBay49 wrote:
    I also don't know why so many people want Harbaugh's head in the gallows as he really didn't direct anything at the Seahawks. Just seems players and fans took it that way. Maybe it was meant in an underhanded way but he didn't directly call anybody out or anything.

Oh look, BB is here, selling Niner love and attention. At least he is doing it as a Niner fan.

Just imagine Douchebaugh being the coach of the Seahawks. Then you would understand. I can guarantee you that he wouldn't be releasing Browner or Irvin after getting popped for PEDs and he surely wouldn't be talking about "cheating".

Hawk fans hated the guy long before he responded to the question, which was surely meant as a segway to solicit the response he made. Many Hawks fans didn't like the guy as a player either. The whiny little Bitch that he was and is.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• seahwkfvr wrote:I wonder if the 49ers forums are blowing up about this

I can assure you that we are not upset about what he said.

All part of the plan! :th2thumbs:
    DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

• BigBay49 wrote:

Don't be ignorant, he knew what he was doing, and screw him! I hope he steps in dog poop.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• I know for a fact that the players don't hate each other. Sherman for one was openly supporting Dashon Goldston getting resigned and was pissed that the 49ers "let his boy walk"
    Navyhawkfan187
    NET Veteran

• Navyhawkfan187 wrote:I know for a fact that the players don't hate each other. Sherman for one was openly supporting Dashon Goldston getting resigned and was pissed that the 49ers "let his boy walk"

No I remember, on last years count down Frank Gore called Lynch "His guy in Seattle", Aldon Smith was giving us tons of love. The players don't hate eachother, coaches on the other hand? I'm pretty sure there's no love lost. The only thing that drives me nuts about them is the 9er fans.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Throwdown wrote:
    Navyhawkfan187 wrote:I know for a fact that the players don't hate each other. Sherman for one was openly supporting Dashon Goldston getting resigned and was pissed that the 49ers "let his boy walk"

No I remember, on last years count down Frank Gore called Lynch "His guy in Seattle", Aldon Smith was giving us tons of love. The players don't hate eachother, coaches on the other hand? I'm pretty sure there's no love lost. The only thing that drives me nuts about them is the 9er fans.

Pretty much exactly what we think as well. ;)
    DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

• So basically the players send each other's families Christmas gifts, the fans of each team hate each other, the coaches hate each other, and the fans of each team hate the opposing coach...hmmm sounds like a business! Maybe we are just getting caught up in what the league wants, as we all know it is not the teams that make rivalries, it is the fans.

I would bet that Google employee's and Apple employee's are fine with each other, while the companies hate each other. Which has the users (fans) passionate about their affiliation, so much so that they have to put down the other side.

WOW...we got owned!
    Fanatics
    NET Rookie

• Imagine if we put together a video and posted it on YouTube and it went viral of Niner fans and Hawk fans hanging out together and getting along during our week 2 game.

I bet the networks would counter it by digging up something suggesting the contrary in order to keep one of the biggest rivalry stories in the league now.

"We are all victims of media induced anger LOL!"
    DISCLAIMER:

NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

• I mean theres a few that are cool, i got a good friend whos a niner fan, can't deal with him on Sundays but every other day we're cool like ranch doritos.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• [quote="NFL_Football2013"]
    It doesnt scream douche to me, i put it up there with tebowing or the discount double check.....
    /quote]

are you suggesting that Aaron Rodgers and Tim Tebow are NOT douches?
    themunn
    NET Veteran

• Arianna Rodgers is a total douche
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• NinerLifer wrote:Imagine if we put together a video and posted it on YouTube and it went viral of Niner fans and Hawk fans hanging out together and getting along during our week 2 game.

I bet the networks would counter it by digging up something suggesting the contrary in order to keep one of the biggest rivalry stories in the league now.

We could start an "adopt a Niner fan" program, in which we allow a free room for traveling Niner fans to stay while in town for the game. Then we could provide safe passage to the game by car pooling.

After arriving, we could have a hug session with cameras rolling that gets posted on the Facebook page titled "UNITY". During pregame, we could show our support for Harbaugh by giving him a standing O after he is introduced.

It would all end with an after game party called "Good Game Bro" in which each party only refers to the sportsmanship level in the game with the climax being a group wish of good luck in each team's remaining games.

After all that, I will surrender all my firearms, donate to the DNC and purchase a bunch of "I love Obamacare" bumper stickers, two for each of my cars and one to paste on my children's school binders.

I can just feel the love trying to burst out of me. I can hardly contain my enthusiasm for the idea.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• NinerLifer wrote:Imagine if we put together a video and posted it on YouTube and it went viral of Niner fans and Hawk fans hanging out together and getting along during our week 2 game.

Why in the world would we want to do that? The Niner fans are a bunch of idiots. They might want to hang out with us - because we're cool - but I don't want anything to do with those morons. Like their head coach, they are a bunch of whining and complaining little girls.

bobk3333
    NET Practice Squad

• loafoftatupu wrote:
    NinerLifer wrote:Imagine if we put together a video and posted it on YouTube and it went viral of Niner fans and Hawk fans hanging out together and getting along during our week 2 game.

We could start an "adopt a Niner fan" program, in which we allow a free room for traveling Niner fans to stay while in town for the game. Then we could provide safe passage to the game by car pooling.

After arriving, we could have a hug session with cameras rolling that gets posted on the Facebook page titled "UNITY". During pregame, we could show our support for Harbaugh by giving him a standing O after he is introduced.

It would all end with an after game party called "Good Game Bro" in which each party only refers to the sportsmanship level in the game with the climax being a group wish of good luck in each team's remaining games.

After all that, I will surrender all my firearms, donate to the DNC and purchase a bunch of "I love Obamacare" bumper stickers, two for each of my cars and one to paste on my children's school binders.

I can just feel the love trying to burst out of me. I can hardly contain my enthusiasm for the idea.

It would be like re-runs of Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog. They're nice to each other until they clock in and begin to fight all day.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:43 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information