What are your thoughts on girls who have alot of guy friends

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
  • There is this girl who has my attention at the moment. She's been quiet flirty with me in the past but good god does she have so many "guy friends". I'm not a jealous person at all but as a guy I know that other guys shouldn't be trusted. The only reason they would text her at 2AM is because they want to get some or they're gay. The way guys talk to her you can tell that they like her alot because they are just throwing their selfs at her. She will talk to all of them either via facebook or text. She has very few female friends.

. I try my hardest to live in reality so when I say this i'm not exaggerating but I honestly think I could get with her. When two people hang out you can just kinda feel it that the other person is into you and vice versa. But like I said I dont know if it would be worth all the trouble.

Any suggestions or past experiences you wouldn't mind sharing?
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• Simple, she's a hoe.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Throwdown wrote:Simple, she's a hoe.

She's the only girl that i'm interested in at the moment and I do like her a lot, but that's exactly how i feel about her.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• Girls who have lots of guy friends are no better or worse than girls who have lots of girl friends or no friends. Does she play video games? Because I've noticed a strong correlation between girls who game and have guy friends which makes sense since it's hard for girls to find other girls who like to play world of warcraft and stuff like that.
    "Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force."

- Barbie from Toy Story 3
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

• Uggh, high maintenance. She's going to require A LOT of attention
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

• It makes sense for a girl to have more guy friends than girl friends because dudes are less emotional and easier to get along with, less likely to stab you in the back or talk crap about you to your other friends, and are just generally less catty and jealous.

And she's probably a hoe.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• UNACCEPTABLE
    bryantology79
    NET Starter

• Just text her at 2 am. When you wanna get some.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• She may just be one of those girls that likes to have a bunch of guys falling all over her, but never is serious about any of them, and you'll be the next victim. Good luck.
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

• She could be one of those girls who has a "list". Shes making a list so to speak and figuring out which one she wants to be with. You could be the one, then again you could stay on that list, trying and trying and she may pick another.
    AshamanMat
    NET Starter

• I guess the question is, how old is she? and has she ever been is a serious relationship? This can tell a lot, more so the latter
    AshamanMat
    NET Starter

• How old is she? How old are you?
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• You guys have missed the most important questions of all:

1. Is she good head?

2. Does she have a drift boat?

Sheesh, I gotta teach you guys everything? :mrgreen:
    If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom
    LymonHawk
    * El Primo *
    * El Primo *

• In my experiences it's girls who hang out with other girly girls that cause problems. Girls like to put ideas in their head...
    "Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force."

fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

• LymonHawk wrote:You guys have missed the most important questions of all:

1. Is she good head?

They're too young my friend. They'll get it eventually.

Seriously, beware it's often the sign of a need for a LOT of attention from the opposite sex. Attenion whores are still whores.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    LymonHawk wrote:You guys have missed the most important questions of all:

1. Is she good head?

They're too young my friend. They'll get it eventually.

Seriously, beware it's often the sign of a need for a LOT of attention from the opposite sex. Attenion whores are still whores.

Maybe she just can't stand hanging out with stupid bitches?
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• Preferring to hang out primarily with guys isn't an automatic sign of anything. You need to get to know her to figure out if it's because her daddy didn't love her and she whorishly seeks the attention of men too much or if she just doesn't like hanging with a bunch of petty bitches, or what.
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• It means she needs constant reassurance via sexual advances AND/OR she's kinda a lesbo. Nothing's for certain and no one's an expert, but, when it comes to women I'm the expert on this board for sure. I mean, look at these people.
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

• Usually after a dude has hit it they move on. If she is friends with several guys they are probably just that.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• Can't turn a hoe into a housewife
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• There are some girls who just naturally gravitate towards guys, because they're the type of girls to minimize drama, think more rationally, share male interests, etc. So I wouldn't say they're ALL hoes. Nevertheless, asking them to commit to you still becomes a trap because they're around a lot of guys and so you're asking her to cut out a LOT of her social circle.

The gal who's caught my eye right now doesn't have ANY male friends other than her brothers. On one hand I like that, because I won't have to keep my eye out all the time. On the other hand, it probably means she doesn't share ANY qualities with guys, so bridging the gap will be more interesting. But this one's worth it.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• RolandDeschain wrote:Preferring to hang out primarily with guys isn't an automatic sign of anything. You need to get to know her to figure out if it's because her daddy didn't love her and she whorishly seeks the attention of men too much or if she just doesn't like hanging with a bunch of petty bitches, or what.

I've known girls who didn't have a good relationship with their mother but did with their father that primarily hang out with guys. Sometimes, like CaliHawk said, girls just can't stand stupid bitches.

But you're right...it's not an automatic sign of anything. That's lots of reasons why it can happen, and I wouldn't say it's a good or bad sign either way.

Edit: That was my 500th post!! (each better than the last)

fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:There are some girls who just naturally gravitate towards guys, because they're the type of girls to minimize drama, think more rationally, share male interests, etc. So I wouldn't say they're ALL hoes. Nevertheless, asking them to commit to you still becomes a trap because they're around a lot of guys and so you're asking her to cut out a LOT of her social circle.

The gal who's caught my eye right now doesn't have ANY male friends other than her brothers. On one hand I like that, because I won't have to keep my eye out all the time. On the other hand, it probably means she doesn't share ANY qualities with guys, so bridging the gap will be more interesting. But this one's worth it.

Have you explained that by coupling with you, her wardrobe will double? I'd imagine you wear a size 0?
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

• we're both late teens and she likes her dad and brother a lot. She isn't to fond of her sister and i think she is so and so with her mom. She has told me in the past that she doesn't like talking to girls for drama related reasons. Still though, I have yet to see any evidence that she isn't one of those girls who needs constant compliments from guys to remind her how pretty she is.

She's even asked me a few times if I think she's pretty.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• If she has asked you if you think she's pretty multiple times, she's either the bad kind of woman that needs a lot of guy friends, or she's into you in particular and you're oblivious. Only you can decide which it is. :)
    RedAlice is right.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• pehawk wrote:
    Have you explained that by coupling with you, her wardrobe will double? I'd imagine you wear a size 0?

Yeah, but she doesn't. More like size 12.
    GO HAWKS!!!

MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• RolandDeschain wrote:If she has asked you if you think she's pretty multiple times, she's either the bad kind of woman that needs a lot of guy friends, or she's into you in particular and you're oblivious. Only you can decide which it is. :)

Yeah she's definitely dropped hints that she likes me but the fact that she has so many guy friends makes me wonder if she's just a ho and treats multiple guys like she treats me.

I will wait it out a little bit longer for right now.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• Axx, one of my best female friends, hangs around mostly with guys, hence, our relationship. But she's also kind of a slut.

Some girls just like to hang out with primarily guys because they just get along better with guys.

Considering age, this girls kind of a subtle attention seeking quite possibly a whore type of personality.

My advice, hit it and quit it. If something more happens, it happens. If it doesn't, you got what you wanted anyway.
    seahawk2k
    NET Veteran

• My friend says, jump her bones on the first date, and if doesn't work out, than it wasn't meant to be. My friend always treated girls like bitches and he never had problems finding a girl. He has two kids from two different woman. A cool friend, but not necessarily a role model.

Honestly, you already have warning signs that says, stay away from her, but you are wondering if it's o.k. to have a little fun. Dude, it's your life, you can fack it up as much as you want, but I don't think you want to. Girls are like roses, sure they are pretty, but they got thorns that to tend to always cut you up when you touch them.

Give this girl all your money and ask her to kick you in the balls, if you do this, you will be in much better shape than if you have dated her. There is this song that goes, "If you want to stay happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman as your wife, in my personal point a view, get an ugly girl to merry you."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
    mikehawks
    NET Rookie

• mikehawks wrote:Girls are like roses, sure they are pretty, but they got thorns that to tend to always cut you up when you touch them.

Next time you need relationship advice, just cut out the middle man and go straight to Poison.
    12evanf
    NET Veteran

• Axx wrote:Yeah she's definitely dropped hints that she likes me but the fact that she has so many guy friends makes me wonder if she's just a ho and treats multiple guys like she treats me.

Hang out with her with several other guy friends of hers simultaneously and watch how she acts. It should be pretty obvious after a little while if she's into you, specifically, or not in that scenario.
    RedAlice is right.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• What are my thoughts on girls who have a lot of guy friends?

They are keeping their options open, A LOT of options. They like to keep a lot of guys in the 'bull pen' ready to pitch at any moment for them. Or keep a lot of guys in the 'friend zone' ready to be elevated out of the friend zone at any moment. That's really it isn't it?

I don't think it makes them a slut, I think they just don't ever want to be alone. Not for one day. I've known several girls like this, they were NEVER single. Even after a break up, they had a guy within days. Some girls just don't want to be alone, and they prepare.

PS they're always attractive right? That's where they get the power to create their bull pens and trap guys in the friend zone.
    As a musician and audio quality champion, Neil Young said in 2012, “Steve Jobs was a pioneer of digital music. But when he went home, he listened to vinyl.”
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

• twisted_steel2 wrote:What are my thoughts on girls who have a lot of guy friends?

They are keeping their options open, A LOT of options. They like to keep a lot of guys in the 'bull pen' ready to pitch at any moment for them. Or keep a lot of guys in the 'friend zone' ready to be elevated out of the friend zone at any moment. That's really it isn't it?

I don't think it makes them a slut, I think they just don't ever want to be alone. Not for one day. I've known several girls like this, they were NEVER single. Even after a break up, they had a guy within days. Some girls just don't want to be alone, and they prepare.

PS they're always attractive right? That's where they get the power to create their bull pens and trap guys in the friend zone.

Like Chris Rock says: for women, male friends are like a penis encased in glass on the wall. Break in case of emergency.
    ...and with one kiss of his bicep he proved, without a shadow of doubt, that he was every bit as much of a DBag as his coach, and most of his team's fanbase. Finally, he could call himself a Niner!
    Trenchbroom
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    Axx wrote:Yeah she's definitely dropped hints that she likes me but the fact that she has so many guy friends makes me wonder if she's just a ho and treats multiple guys like she treats me.

Hang out with her with several other guy friends of hers simultaneously and watch how she acts. It should be pretty obvious after a little while if she's into you, specifically, or not in that scenario.

I really like this suggestion. Nice Roland!
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:
    Axx wrote:Yeah she's definitely dropped hints that she likes me but the fact that she has so many guy friends makes me wonder if she's just a ho and treats multiple guys like she treats me.

I really like this suggestion. Nice Roland!

Nothing like some good old fashioned sexual recon! :mrgreen:
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• Zebulon Dak wrote:Nothing like some good old fashioned sexual recon! :mrgreen:

Hell, that's built into our DNA.
    RedAlice is right.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• great tip Roland, I'll see if I can get something arranged soon to create this sexually tense awkward scenario.

Twisted your post was really good to. I've also noticed that some of these girls with many boy toys are never single and when they are it doesn't last long.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• If you want to pursue this chick seriously at all, just be prepared that you have to be cool with the fact that she's going to hang out with dudes she's boned. You know what you're getting into, so don't flip out about it down the road if it gets there.

Cause she's boned them.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

• AbsolutNET wrote:Uggh, high maintenance. She's going to require A LOT of attention

+1 It means that they need a lot of affirmation and attention.
    Happypuppy
    NET Veteran

• There is a lot of crap piled up in this thread, but I can share what I think is most often the case. Girls who have lots of guy
    friends are good at dealing with guys through basic male behavior - problems are discussed with one other people because
    a solution is needed, not for an emotional outlet, things are dealt with up front and matter-of-factly, not with sneakiness
    or subterfuge.

I grew up in a house with extremely strong women and my daughter recently praised me for "raising her like a boy".
    All of them are sickened when they see weak, wimpy, typically "girlish" behavior and so don't get along with a lot
    of women who would describe themselves, even moderately, as girly-girls.

Think of how strong and secure you'd have to be with yourself to take up hobbies or interests that are typically
    related to the opposite gender.

Most guys write those types of women off with disparaging terms, but that's only because they are not secure
    enough in themselves to accept a woman that is better than them in some (or a lot of) ways.

Simply put, a woman who has a lot of guy friends knows how guys think and act and the weak will be played.
    Riley12
    * NET Recluse *
    * NET Recluse *

• Riley, you go girl.
    RedAlice is right.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• She's an attention whore AND a slut. Don't listen to all the mumbo jumbo about not liking drama. That's BS. She'll come with plenty of drama just like they all do. It's been my experience that the women who complain loudest about drama generally create drama so insane that other women can't stand being around them.

Bang her, have some fun and don't let it bother you when she moves on to the next dick. That shouldn't take too long, so have fun with it but don't get attached. Trust me, the second she gets the vibe that you actually like her, you'll be as boring to her as the other schmoes in her stable. Nothing to brag about falling in love with a ho.

Again, just don't fall in love with the skeeze or you'll end up as some sadsack mysoginist like pe, convinced you are the world's greatest lover while you jerk off to weird Japanese porn in a basement, alone, eating beef jerky. Not a good scene.
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran

• HansGruber wrote:She's an attention whore AND a slut.

Again, just don't fall in love with the skeeze or you'll end up as some sadsack mysoginist like pe,

With that analysis, you might as well slap yourself with the misogynist label, Hans. Thanks for proving my point.

Strong women in our society who stand apart from the Disney princess ideal and don't feel the need to
    put on a false front of weakness and stupidity are constantly disparaged - "Cocktease" or "frigid" if she isn't putting
    out to her guy acquaintances, "Whore" "skeeze" and "slut" if she is. Those are ways they are classified by their
    sexual choices, but there are so many more.

On this very board, you can see how a woman like ILoveSafeco was treated for sharing her opinions in ways that
    were WAY less abrasive than 90% of the jackoffs here. She was basically run off and, of course, still attacked even after
    she had left and was no longer around to defend herself.

The only good example I've seen in this thread was about gamer girls. They stand their ground and are extremely
    self-assured. They love their hobby even though they are constantly barraged by overt sexual comments and
    being hit upon, especially in relatively anonymous places like message boards and online gaming.
    Riley12
    * NET Recluse *
    * NET Recluse *

• Riley12 wrote:
    HansGruber wrote:She's an attention whore AND a slut.

Again, just don't fall in love with the skeeze or you'll end up as some sadsack mysoginist like pe,

With that analysis, you might as well slap yourself with the misogynist label, Hans. Thanks for proving my point.

Strong women in our society who stand apart from the Disney princess ideal and don't feel the need to
    put on a false front of weakness and stupidity are constantly disparaged - "Cocktease" or "frigid" if she isn't putting
    out to her guy acquaintances, "Whore" "skeeze" and "slut" if she is. Those are ways they are classified by their
    sexual choices, but there are so many more.

On this very board, you can see how a woman like ILoveSafeco was treated for sharing her opinions in ways that
    were WAY less abrasive than 90% of the jackoffs here. She was basically run off and, of course, still attacked even after
    she had left and was no longer around to defend herself.

The only good example I've seen in this thread was about gamer girls. They stand their ground and are extremely
    self-assured. They love their hobby even though they are constantly barraged by overt sexual comments and
    being hit upon, especially in relatively anonymous places like message boards and online gaming.

Did you even read my post? Because we're not even talking about the same thing.

I did find it hilarious that you accuse me of hating strong women. About half of my colleagues are "strong women" and I have an immense respect for them. Just as much as any male who puts in the 14 years of education required to carry that title. In fact, one of my professional mentors is a woman. A very brilliant, hard working, dedicated person who has done a tremendous amount of good for this world. My greatest hope would be to accomplish and discover as much, and help as many people as she has.

What I don't respect would be some "gamer" who refers to themselves as a strong person. I actually belly laughed at that one. We live in a society filled with such laziness that now even gamers are labeled as strong? Wow. When I think of strength, I think of things that require some physical or mental exertion. Not some child sitting on a couch, stuffing their face with Oreos and playing world of warcraft. Not even sure how that ties in with Disney princesses, but it was good for a laugh.

And why would it surprise anyone that a gamer girl would be hit on by the masses of social pariahs that inhabit that universe? It's not like these guys are out there meeting women in a world they view as so hostile that they're forced to escape into their toys. Of course they're going to flirt with those few women they do encounter. And frankly, I'd be less inclined to look down on a female gamer for being female than the fact that they identify as someone whose greatest interest is paying video games. How very sad. So much life out there, so little time to enjoy it, and they waste that staring at a television like a Pavlovian dog? I feel sorry for those women.
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran

• Sorry Riley but she is definitely a girly-girl. Every now and then she upload a FB photo that gets like 70 likes and the comment box is full of "How Beautiful" comments so she loves the attention. She also acts very helpless at times and isn't very competitive. When she is competitive she turns it into this flirting game.

But i do agree with your double standard.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• Um, you said you're both teenagers.

That means (and I truly mean no offense here) that you're both kinda stupid right now and you should attach zero significance to just about anything you or she does for the next several years. If you can hook up with her, great. If you can't, no big deal.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

• While I wouldn't have phrased it like Volsung did, he's completely right. Believe him/me/anyone else, there are a good number of differences in your thinking, maturity, etc. between 18/19 and, say, 23.
    RedAlice is right.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• RolandDeschain wrote:While I wouldn't have phrased it like Volsung did, he's completely right. Believe him/me/anyone else, there are a good number of differences in your thinking, maturity, etc. between 18/19 and, say, 23.

News to me. I wouldn't recommend getting involved with any woman short of her late twenties.
    GO HAWKS!!!

MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• Well, we never stop maturing, really; but I'd say the late teens to early/mid 20s time frame is particularly "changing". Just my opinion, based on nothing but my own experiences and watching how some friends changed during that time.
    RedAlice is right.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:While I wouldn't have phrased it like Volsung did, he's completely right. Believe him/me/anyone else, there are a good number of differences in your thinking, maturity, etc. between 18/19 and, say, 23.

News to me. I wouldn't recommend getting involved with any woman short of her late twenties.

As a teacher I would hope your not looking to get involved with a teenager.

If you are both teenagers hook up already. Your lifeShe may or may not break your heart. Only one way to find out. You can't live your life at your age scared of stupid stuff like that.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Next

It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:32 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information