Seahawks @Houston RoadHawkin'

pehawk

Reaction score
Scratch that, now all of you are my enemies. None of you will get to hit on the nanny now, sorry, I hate all of you. She's 19 and dumb too.

I hate all of you.

tooshort

Reaction score
as of today i was told that i need to leave the month to month rental I've had since 2002 (a mile away from our homefield advantage).

Funny thing :mrgreen: :pukeface: is... I put in an offer on a bank owned home only three days ago...so i'm now looking at first:last and deposit for a temp rental (before/if i even close) and 20.000+ down.... son of a (still hoping to go ta houston) beeyatch!!

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
tooshort":xbzvc71r said:
as of today i was told that i need to leave the month to month rental I've had since 2002 (a mile away from our homefield advantage).

Funny thing :mrgreen: :pukeface: is... I put in an offer on a bank owned home only three days ago...so i'm now looking at first:last and deposit for a temp rental (before/if i even close) and 20.000+ down.... son of a (still hoping to go ta houston) beeyatch!!

Well, thanks for the update.

tooshort

Reaction score
bestfightstory":3pj6kwrh said:
tooshort":3pj6kwrh said:

Well, thanks for the update.

You Sir, are way too well informed...and i hope to meet ya soon

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Yo!

For those of you traveling to Texas for the game make sure you tell your credit card company that you are going. Texas is a state that is so full of fraud that my bank won't allow my card to be used down there unless I notify them of the dates I'll be there.

I wanna make sure you guys have the funds to buy Leif and I a beer with your cards.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":16nf0r71 said:
Yo!

For those of you traveling to Texas for the game make sure you tell your credit card company that you are going. Texas is a state that is so full of fraud that my bank won't allow my card to be used down there unless I notify them of the dates I'll be there.

I wanna make sure you guys have the funds to buy Leif and I a beer with your cards.

I thought Leif was buying since he organized it?

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":9d1xb6g8 said:
Tech Worlds":9d1xb6g8 said:
Yo!

Let me be the first to say.....

INCORRECT

pehawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1sesmt58 said:
Yo!

Great point. Especially Houston. No joke here, true bill.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1l8b6zkn said:
FlyingGreg":1l8b6zkn said:
Tech Worlds":1l8b6zkn said:
Yo!

Let me be the first to say.....

INCORRECT

So my plan to tell the bartenders "the big fella with the crazy beard is buying" is a sinking ship?

pehawk

Reaction score
What you do is steal someone's hotel key every so often, then hand it to a fattie waitress and tell them to come up at like 2 AM. It's a must really.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
UPDATE ON TICKETS.

The guy who was going to facilitate a group purchase for us is not comfortable with the number of folks/tickets involved and is unlikely to go through with the arrangement we discussed earlier.

It isn't surprising, really. It's rather understandable. We have gathered a size able group here and without one individual willing to front payment for 20-40 tickets, it would be a real pain in the ass.

So for us it's back to the drawing board....I've all but given up on the Texans ticket office providing us any assistance. I will call the Seahawks office and see if they can suggest anything.

I'm assuming in a month or so, if nothing else, we can all just hop on stubhub and grab tickets individually in specifically targeted areas/sections. ((For example: stubHub currently has 59 tickets in endzone section 618 ranging in prices starting at $85 with a block of 14 in one row))

Keep your eyes open and any suggestions-bring them here. Also, if anybody just wises up and goes off the res and grabs tickets let us know where.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Possible very good news forthcoming. I will probably start a new thread for game tickets and request that the mods sticky it as this is going to take some work on my behalf to organize the interest and facilitate the payment for all of this.

Essentially:

I spoke with a Texans ticket rep who said for a group our size (20-40) he can get us a block of tickets together in the 600 level between the 40yardlines.

The price would be $211 per ticket (may include service fees-I have to clarify)

And includes game ticket and our own reserved table in a hospitality room called the Churrascos Club which has:

Our single game hospitality includes your ticket to the game and access to the Churrascos Club:
· Beer, wine, liquor, mimosas, and Coca-Cola products (open bar)
· A pre-game unlimited buffet of delectable choices catered by Churrascos Restaurant
· Meet and greet of the Houston Texans Cheerleaders and NFL Alumni
· Complimentary Game day programs

How many of you would be interested in this??

I need to gauge interest in this. It's either going to be this or every man for himself, I think.

A

Anonymous

bestfightstory":1av4zufz said:
Possible very good news forthcoming. I will probably start a new thread for game tickets and request that the mods sticky it as this is going to take some work on my behalf to organize the interest and facilitate the payment for all of this.

Essentially:

I spoke with a Texans ticket rep who said for a group our size (20-40) he can get us a block of tickets together in the 600 level between the 40yardlines.

The price would be $211 per ticket (may include service fees-I have to clarify)

And includes game ticket and our own reserved table in a hospitality room called the Churrascos Club which has:

Our single game hospitality includes your ticket to the game and access to the Churrascos Club:
· Beer, wine, liquor, mimosas, and Coca-Cola products (open bar)
· A pre-game unlimited buffet of delectable choices catered by Churrascos Restaurant
· Meet and greet of the Houston Texans Cheerleaders and NFL Alumni
· Complimentary Game day programs

How many of you would be interested in this??

I need to gauge interest in this. It's either going to be this or every man for himself, I think.

FYI: Churrascos is an awesome Mexican restaurant with multiple locations in the area. Great TexMex food.

NoChops

Reaction score
the tickets look a little steep there, since they are in the rafters, but if you are talking all you can eat tex mex and free beer for two hrs. I can make up for it. Id be down for that!