Heading to the Dodger-Giant game tonight

Largent80

Reaction score
And we are sporting NOTHING but Seahawk Gear, including a flag.

This is a national game on ESPN2 and I want to show my colors.

Pics will ensue as procured.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
It was very cool, I was in my Lynch jersey and my wife in her Wilson jersey, and we had many people come up and shake our hands and tell us how much they like the Hawks. One guy had been a fan since the beginning and is an L.A. native. A few people were commenting about how awesome the jersey are.

Not sure if we made it on t.v. or not.

I'll tell you what. Yasiel Puig is going to be a star, he pretty much won the game for the Dodgers, who have lost 5 of their starting pitchers to injury as well as Matt Kemp.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/baseball/ ... 1791.story

Subzero717

Reaction score
Largent80":1tq4kzgo said:
It was very cool, I was in my Lynch jersey and my wife in her Wilson jersey, and we had many people come up and shake our hands and tell us how much they like the Hawks. One guy had been a fan since the beginning and is an L.A. native. A few people were commenting about how awesome the jersey are.

Not sure if we made it on t.v. or not.

I'll tell you what. Yasiel Puig is going to be a star, he pretty much won the game for the Dodgers, who have lost 5 of their starting pitchers to injury as well as Matt Kemp.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/baseball/ ... 1791.story

Puig is already a star.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Be sure to tell the M's fans what real baseball is like, they haven't seen it in a few years I hear.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
I didn't see any scantily clad Latinas. :lol:

Seriously, my wife made a mistake and ordered tix for Wednesday, so I ponied up since we were there. Dodger dog, beer and a nice night watching baseball in a classic ballpark. Not bad, and we will be there again Wednesday, Hawk colors of course

Subzero717

Reaction score
Largent80":sqhpoftf said:

Seriously, my wife made a mistake and ordered fix for Wednesday, so I ponied up since we were there. Dodger dog, beer and a nice night watching baseball in a classic ballpark. Not bad, and we will be there again Wednesday, Hawk colors of course

That place is paradise. Palms trees, beautiful women everywhere, beer and sometimes a good baseball game. Matter of fact I think there is weight and beauty limit there. Either that or it is a perfect representation of women in Southern California.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3soihie6 said:
Largent80":3soihie6 said:

Seriously, my wife made a mistake and ordered fix for Wednesday, so I ponied up since we were there. Dodger dog, beer and a nice night watching baseball in a classic ballpark. Not bad, and we will be there again Wednesday, Hawk colors of course

That place is paradise. Palms trees, beautiful women everywhere, beer and sometimes a good baseball game. Matter of fact I think there is weight and beauty limit there. Either that or it is a perfect representation of women in Southern California.

Totally true. The mix of ethnicity/obesity/hotness is incredible. But it is summer now. That brings the thought of tight abs, bikinis, and unfortunately, Latinas that have a 15 inch tire in two places gleefully wrapped in spandex.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
We went again last night, heck, they have now won 5 straight and got Matt Kemp back in the lineup,

The downside?...Brandon League.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Largent80":rrkcqqwf said:
CALIHAWK1":rrkcqqwf said:
Largent80":rrkcqqwf said:

Latinas that have a 15 inch tire in two places gleefully wrapped in spandex.

Those are the 5% they are legally mandated to let in.

Where did you sit? I have had season tix in Mannywood and the left field pavilion.

Puig for MVP!!!!

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
We've been sitting up in section 45. Last ight we wanted to sit in the top row to get a breeze as its hot here right now. I have some pics to post, when I actually have some time to upload I will share.
I told the wifey, next time we sit in the pavillion.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Dodgers actually have a decent lineup. Not so sure about Uribe, but everyone else looks good. Ethier, Gonzo, Puig, Ramirez, and Ellis seem to be pretty good hitters, and not to mention Kemp coming back.

If they can get Beckett back that would help a bunch. Jettison League and hopefully get some relief in the bullpen and it is a talented team.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Puig is a very exciting player and the Dodgers seem to be pointing in the correct direction.

Subzero717

Reaction score
He has sparked them. Plus getting Hanley Ramirez back has also provided a spark. Once Crawford is back that will be a tough line up. They need to part ways with Eithier. Try and get a closer or some prospects. Kershaw, Grienke and Ryu are all good. Beckett shut down for season but I think wev are okay.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Largent80":3hyafmx2 said:
Agree, but Ehtier is versatile. He is a valuable utility player.

Oeed too much and he rubs some the wrong way. He was runored to be on the move before. He openly said he would like to play in Az. Not a great thing to say about a dividion rival. You also don't pay your fourth outfielder what he makes.

Latest posts