Vernon Davis

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Disp":nsbzjusm said:
hawker84":nsbzjusm said:
I've always wondered about whether Vernon is gay or not, not that there's anything wrong with that..

What an awkward comment. Why have you always wondered in Vernon is gay if there's nothing wrong with it?

Maybe he was hoping he could get a date with him.............................lol

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Disp":10uth2a5 said:
What an awkward comment. Why have you always wondered in Vernon is gay if there's nothing wrong with it?
Someone can't wonder about something unless there's something wrong with it? Your question makes no sense.

lvnginhwktwn":10uth2a5 said:
Maybe he was hoping he could get a date with him.............................lol
:lol:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
That must have been pre-Kamtrak collision, as his eyes are not still spinning like slot machine reels!

Teqneek

Reaction score
Disp":19cfjhfr said:
hawker84":19cfjhfr said:
Taking it a little personally aren't you?

I don't see how asking a question implies that I'm taking something personally.

The photo is obviously not photoshopped though.

You guys bite on anything down there in SF dont you?

If ANYONE thinks this is not photoshopped, cant zoom in and see the horrible Magic Lasso Cropping and very bad Layer effect outter glow of default color, then perhaps, Vernon can sell you one of his bags. The internet is so gullible now a days

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2e1wfj8g said:
Disp":2e1wfj8g said:
hawker84":2e1wfj8g said:
I've always wondered about whether Vernon is gay or not, not that there's anything wrong with that..

No i actually only like women.. Maybe you're subconsiously thinking out loud?