Redskins Name Change

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Redskins Name Change
Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:20 pm
  • I don't know, but if you find yourself agreeing with BOTH Dan Snyder and Roger Goodell on a topic, you are probably wrong.

Being from Seattle, surrounded by a lot of Native Americans on a semi-daily basis, I would be embarrassed to have anything with "Redskins" printed on it. What do you think?
    Stephen SeaHawking
    NET Rookie

Re: Redskins Name Change
Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:42 pm
  • I really didnt care about the name until I heard the AM show on 710 this morning they explained a few things about the history of the name.

Doing this from memory but it was basically that the owner back then changed the name from the Braves to the redskins, it was thought he did so because the second coach had a Native American background and he did it as a insult to said coach. The owner also died in the late sixties and left most of his money to a foundation with the stipulation that the foundation couldn't do any work that helped overcome segregation and any work or money that would help or aid any native Americans or African Americans in any way.

I was pretty blown away at just how racist the owner was, after hearing that I would fully support a name change just to make that former owner roll over in his grave (even more so if they went with the red tails).
    Seatown001
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:48 pm
  • Times change. I think that nowadays the name is mildly racist, but I'm not sure history should have to be changed to suit current political climate changes. Textbooks still refer to Indians instead of Native Americans in plenty of instances.

Is calling me a whiteskin because I'm white racist? I don't know. It certainly wouldn't bother me, though.
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:06 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Is calling me a whiteskin because I'm white racist? I don't know. It certainly wouldn't bother me, though.

Weak sauce bro dog. You and I both know you have better juice than that.

This is being discussed in the shack btw.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:07 pm
  • I know it is, and this isn't the shack; so I'm not sure why you're callin' my sauce weak in THIS thread! :)
    RedAlice is right.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:18 pm
  • I will be honest for once. I know.

I want the name changed mostly because I think Redskins fans are mostly a stupid bunch and I want them to cry.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:27 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:I will be honest for once. I know.

I want the name changed mostly because I think Redskins fans are mostly a stupid bunch and I want them to cry.

Ha, I told a group of them last year that if they beat us in the playoffs, I am going to petition to get the name changed to the Washington Constitutions.
    Stephen SeaHawking
    NET Rookie

Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:29 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:I will be honest for once. I know.

This
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:03 am
  • If it bothers Native American groups, then change the name.. if it doesn't , change it anyways because i too want to see those idiot fans crying..
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:15 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Times change. I think that nowadays the name is mildly racist, but I'm not sure history should have to be changed to suit current political climate changes. Textbooks still refer to Indians instead of Native Americans in plenty of instances.

You realize there's a difference between you being called a "whiteskin" and redskin, right? The name or word is completely associated with horrible racism and horrible acts.

Would you really make the same argument - saying "wigger" doesn't bother me at all" ? I doubt it. It's a horrible word (they both are) and it's an embarrassment that ANYONE would still cling to it over money, some false sense of football history (for god's sake) over ACTUAL history. Daniel Snyder is a clueless moron. The fact that Goodell backs him, and the name is the most shocking of all. I'm not surprised that he's not going against Snyder on this, but he could have easily kept quite - But no - He had to release an incredibly ignorant statement. I honestly can't believe that this story isn't getting more traction.
    SirTed
    NET Veteran

Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:08 am
  • That team name is an absolute embarrassment. It's a racial slur, bottom line. No team should be named after a racial slur. I really hope they lose their federal trademark because of it.
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:07 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Times change. I think that nowadays the name is mildly racist, but I'm not sure history should have to be changed to suit current political climate changes. Textbooks still refer to Indians instead of Native Americans in plenty of instances.

So you'd have no problem going to a reservation and call them redskins?
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:22 am
  • I think the name should change...in fact after recently reading some books on the indian wars/trail of tears I'm uncomfortable using Native Americans as mascots for any team in any sport. I think making them mascots whitewashes history and dehumanizes them to a certain extent. Our ancestors did perform genocide on these people and it's pretty disrespectful to that history to trivialize it by making them sports mascots.
    salamander
    NET Rookie

Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:06 pm
  • Stephen SeaHawking wrote:I don't know, but if you find yourself agreeing with BOTH Dan Snyder and Roger Goodell on a topic, you are probably wrong.

Being from Seattle, surrounded by a lot of Native Americans on a semi-daily basis, I would be embarrassed to have anything with "Redskins" printed on it. What do you think?

I am part American Indian (which I prefer) but I did hear of a poll taken - 100% American Indians.

Over 90% thought the name "Redskins" was not offensive and they were just fine with it.
    As am I.

Keep the Redskins name!!!!!!!!

Kind of funny that most white people don't like the name and most American Indians appear to be just fine with it.
    Rambitious
    NET Bench Warmer

Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:34 pm
  • Here's my problem with the "history" argument- It's basically just rewarding being so stubborn, out of touch, and arrogant to hold strong to a racist nickname or a racist logo or whatever for far too long. Just because you've done something wrong a long time, doesn't mean the onus is on others to just accept it.

Here's my problem with the "Native American's are fine with it" argument - I don't believe racial slurs, racist jokes, hate speech, etc. are wrong just because they offend those they are directed at. If I had a kid and he pointed out an African-American and said "look dad a n-----," I wouldn't feel like it was okay so long as no African-Americans heard it. Crap like the Redskins or Chief Wahoo offend my sense of decency, and I'm not any part Native American. Same way I feel when I see old racist caricatures, literature, etc. There's a reason we try to bury so much of it in the past, because it hurts to look at now, and that's how a lot of people feel about these teams.

The change is inevitable, it WILL happen, people are not going to grow more accepting of ugly racist relics on grand display over time.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:38 pm
  • Rambitious wrote:
    Stephen SeaHawking wrote:I don't know, but if you find yourself agreeing with BOTH Dan Snyder and Roger Goodell on a topic, you are probably wrong.

I am part American Indian (which I prefer) but I did hear of a poll taken - 100% American Indians.

Over 90% thought the name "Redskins" was not offensive and they were just fine with it.
    As am I.

Kind of funny that most white people don't like the name and most American Indians appear to be just fine with it.

That's the problem with polls.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:13 pm
  • Rambitious wrote:
    Stephen SeaHawking wrote:I don't know, but if you find yourself agreeing with BOTH Dan Snyder and Roger Goodell on a topic, you are probably wrong.

As am I.

Did they actually question 100% of the Native Americans, with all sorts of blood lines, in this country or was it some stupid online poll that a bunch of Redskin fans were able to pump up their support for?

I'm part Native American as well, and it is all out racist. Just because some people are fine with something, doesn't mean it isn't wrong.
    ----------------------------
    "Plus I hate the seattle stadium the **** place is too loud, gave me a headache watchin the game." ~ Some 9er fan
    JOz56
    NET Veteran

Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:24 am
  • AbsolutNET wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:Times change. I think that nowadays the name is mildly racist, but I'm not sure history should have to be changed to suit current political climate changes. Textbooks still refer to Indians instead of Native Americans in plenty of instances.

That's just provocative. I have no problem calling anyone an idiot, but that doesn't mean I'll drive to their house and call them an idiot out of the blue.
    RedAlice is right.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:41 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    That's just provocative. I have no problem calling anyone an idiot, but that doesn't mean I'll drive to their house and call them an idiot out of the blue.

You are perfect for the internet.
    Stoned Cold
    NET Rookie

Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:51 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    AbsolutNET wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:Times change. I think that nowadays the name is mildly racist, but I'm not sure history should have to be changed to suit current political climate changes. Textbooks still refer to Indians instead of Native Americans in plenty of instances.

So you have no problem calling an Indian American a "redskin" to their face?
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:42 pm
  • AbsolutNET wrote:So you have no problem calling an Indian American a "redskin" to their face?

An Indian-American's heritage is India, but I presume you meant Native American. As a joke I would, yes. Hell, me and a bunch of friends call an Israeli friend of ours a Jew all the time for the hell of it. (He's atheist.) It's actually a friendly moniker in the context we use it. Would I use it as a racial epithet in anger at a Native American person? Almost certainly not, short of extraordinary circumstances where I have valid reason to goad the person excessively based on something they did.
    RedAlice is right.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:27 pm
  • Roland, despite what you seem to think the word Jew it's not a racial epithet.
    Spounge84
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:37 pm
  • Spounge84 wrote:Roland, despite what you seem to think the word Jew it's not a racial epithet.

Well, a significant percentage of racial epithets are actually ethnic epithets, and Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity or a race; but people use it like one and it has probably entered the English language as such in dictionaries by now.
    RedAlice is right.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:57 am
  • This name wasn't ever a problem until some retards from the left made enough noise and got it picked up by the PC media.
    Sturm
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:08 am
  • Sturm wrote:This name wasn't ever a problem until some retards from the left made enough noise and got it picked up by the PC media.

This is the most ignorant post in the entire thread for multiple reasons.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:23 am
  • CALIHAWK1 wrote:
    Sturm wrote:This name wasn't ever a problem until some retards from the left made enough noise and got it picked up by the PC media.

This is the most ignorant post in the entire thread for multiple reasons.

I second that emotion
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:25 am
  • pinksheets wrote:Here's my problem with the "history" argument- It's basically just rewarding being so stubborn, out of touch, and arrogant to hold strong to a racist nickname or a racist logo or whatever for far too long. Just because you've done something wrong a long time, doesn't mean the onus is on others to just accept it.

Here's my problem with the "Native American's are fine with it" argument - I don't believe racial slurs, racist jokes, hate speech, etc. are wrong just because they offend those they are directed at. If I had a kid and he pointed out an African-American and said "look dad a n-----," I wouldn't feel like it was okay so long as no African-Americans heard it. Crap like the Redskins or Chief Wahoo offend my sense of decency, and I'm not any part Native American. Same way I feel when I see old racist caricatures, literature, etc. There's a reason we try to bury so much of it in the past, because it hurts to look at now, and that's how a lot of people feel about these teams.

The change is inevitable, it WILL happen, people are not going to grow more accepting of ugly racist relics on grand display over time.

I'm QFTing this post because it's just about perfect and is worth being re-read. Well put.
    "I have a Super Bowl ring, and I would gladly show that to him. And if he doesn’t have time to come see it, tell him he can Google it." -- Doug Baldwin
    VivaEfrenHerrera
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:36 pm
  • Who cares. It's a name. Names and labels are meaningless to anyone who actually has a brain.

If the Redskins change their name, do you guys really think that Indians (and yes I call them Indians because that's what they prefer to be called) are going to let out a big sigh of relief and say "well...our lives just got better". I don't think so...it's just meaningless garbage for the media to churn out and make money.
    "Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force."

- Barbie from Toy Story 3
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:48 pm
  • CALIHAWK1 wrote:
    Rambitious wrote:

As am I.

What? That they present too many facts you disagree with? ;)
    Rambitious
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:06 pm
  • Rambitious wrote:
    CALIHAWK1 wrote:
    Rambitious wrote:[quote="Stephen SeaHawking"]I don't know, but if you find yourself agreeing with BOTH Dan Snyder and Roger Goodell on a topic, you are probably wrong.

As am I.

What? That they present too many facts you disagree with? ;)[/quote]

No. I'm 34 and I've never been asked my opinion for any poll outside of .net. One thing I've learned so far is that figures lie and liars figure.

What facts could a poll possibly present anyway? 50% of people that chose to click this link agree with me?
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:36 am
  • You guys can argue this til the cows come home but the bottom line is that it's not going to change as long as Snyder's bitch boy is the commish. Yo Rog, how's that "we're all about player safety" thing workin' out in conjunction with Danny boy's cow pasture of a field? RGIII and Chris Clemons think it's not going so well. Not being a hypocrite much are you?
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:47 am
  • fenderbender123 wrote:Who cares. It's a name. Names and labels are meaningless to anyone who actually has a brain.

If the Redskins change their name, do you guys really think that Indians (and yes I call them Indians because that's what they prefer to be called) are going to let out a big sigh of relief and say "well...our lives just got better". I don't think so...it's just meaningless garbage for the media to churn out and make money.

Names and labels tell us about our culture - what we value, what we don't, our attitudes, our assumptions, our relationships to one another. There's a reason why republicans call it "enhanced interrogation techniques" and why democrats call it "torture" -- or why republicans call rich people "job creators" and democrats refer to them as "the one percent." Names don't just DESCRIBE a thing, they SHAPE what that thing is.

There is a whole field of study called Semiotics that addresses this. To live in obliviousness to the rhetorical power of language is to make yourself susceptible to anyone who chooses to wield it to their advantage.
    Stephen SeaHawking
    NET Rookie

Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:36 pm
  • Stephen SeaHawking wrote:Names and labels tell us about our culture - what we value, what we don't, our attitudes, our assumptions, our relationships to one another. There's a reason why republicans call it "enhanced interrogation techniques" and why democrats call it "torture" -- or why republicans call rich people "job creators" and democrats refer to them as "the one percent." Names don't just DESCRIBE a thing, they SHAPE what that thing is.

There is a whole field of study called Semiotics that addresses this. To live in obliviousness to the rhetorical power of language is to make yourself susceptible to anyone who chooses to wield it to their advantage.

I agree. And the very people who are living in obliviousness to the rhetorical power of language are the exact type of people who think it matters what the name of a football team is. We should condition them into realizing how little value labels and names have so that they are no longer susceptible. We can start by not catering to their needs that are drawn off of these values, such as re-naming the Redskins.
    "Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force."

fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:37 am
  • fenderbender123 wrote:
    Stephen SeaHawking wrote:Names and labels tell us about our culture - what we value, what we don't, our attitudes, our assumptions, our relationships to one another. There's a reason why republicans call it "enhanced interrogation techniques" and why democrats call it "torture" -- or why republicans call rich people "job creators" and democrats refer to them as "the one percent." Names don't just DESCRIBE a thing, they SHAPE what that thing is.

I agree. And the very people who are living in obliviousness to the rhetorical power of language are the exact type of people who think it matters what the name of a football team is. We should condition them into realizing how little value labels and names have so that they are no longer susceptible. We can start by not catering to their needs that are drawn off of these values, such as re-naming the Redskins.

Swing and a miss!
    12evanf
    NET Veteran

Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:33 pm
  • I think America and its crack down on racial slurs I a joke and over the top. I agree with fenderbender nfl teams should be able to be called what ever they want. Whats wrong with the Alabama porch monkey's. The Arizona mud backs sounds good to me as well. Why it ok in your mind to use a racial slur towards one group and not others. Is because YOU have been programed to think as such. Whats next in your opinion the Detriot women ra#er's (not going to say the word). A large group of people find the racial slur offensive and its just as bad as the ones listed above.
    cockeyhawk
    NET Rookie

Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:21 pm
  • I nearly died laughing reading Cockeyhawk's post. Christ.
    RedAlice is right.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:12 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    AbsolutNET wrote:So you have no problem calling an Indian American a "redskin" to their face?

An Indian-American's heritage is India, but I presume you meant Native American. As a joke I would, yes. Hell, me and a bunch of friends call an Israeli friend of ours a Jew all the time for the hell of it. (He's atheist.) It's actually a friendly moniker in the context we use it. Would I use it as a racial epithet in anger at a Native American person? Almost certainly not, short of extraordinary circumstances where I have valid reason to goad the person excessively based on something they did.

Its not a good idea to refer to people as jew, redskin, , even amongst friends. I had friends like that who would use derogatory terms at me. I acted like it was a friendly moniker as well but it was not. I laughed it off just to fit in but I couldn't help but think they thought less of me or they did not accept me because of it.

Obviously, i know you from the 49ers forum and u are NOT prejudice and you are NOT racist, but i'm saying using terms like that may make people feel uncomfortable. Redskins and other names like that are derogatory. Imagine if the German soccer team in 2100 was the German K*kes. Those people in 2100 may not even know what that means, but doesn't make it ok.
    Young2Rice
    NET Rookie

Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:08 am
  • cockeyhawk wrote:I think America and its crack down on racial slurs I a joke and over the top. I agree with fenderbender nfl teams should be able to be called what ever they want. Whats wrong with the Alabama porch monkey's. The Arizona mud backs sounds good to me as well. Why it ok in your mind to use a racial slur towards one group and not others. Is because YOU have been programed to think as such. Whats next in your opinion the Detriot women ra#er's (not going to say the word). A large group of people find the racial slur offensive and its just as bad as the ones listed above.

Names and labels are not racist or offensive by nature. They are not the enemy. If we ended actual racism, nobody would care what the names of our teams are. That's my only point. Pick up a philosophy book sometime and find out for yourself.

It's like schools trying to take a stance against gangs by banning Raiders apparel and boys wearing pink shirts. They're just clothes...clothes don't jump out and stab you in the face.

If you wanna spend your time on window dressing instead of actually cracking down on the cause and damage of racism, be my guest.

fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:14 am
  • Young2Rice wrote:Its not a good idea to refer to people as jew, redskin, even amongst friends. I had friends like that who would use derogatory terms at me. I acted like it was a friendly moniker as well but it was not. I laughed it off just to fit in but I couldn't help but think they thought less of me or they did not accept me because of it.

I know what you mean, and I'm sure there are plenty of instances of that; but not with the 3 friends I'm referring to. They regularly make racist jokes about themselves to get laughs, too. My Korean friend has threatened to eat my Israeli friend's dog more times than I can count, lol. He has even asked for a salt shaker randomly out of the blue, and when my Israeli friend asked why, he said "So I can start preparing Niko." (Niko being the name of his dog.)

We don't say this stuff aloud where other people can hear it, though; so if you think we'll say stuff like that loudly in a grocery store or while waiting in line at a movie theater, ah, no.
    RedAlice is right.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:23 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Young2Rice wrote:Its not a good idea to refer to people as jew, redskin, even amongst friends. I had friends like that who would use derogatory terms at me. I acted like it was a friendly moniker as well but it was not. I laughed it off just to fit in but I couldn't help but think they thought less of me or they did not accept me because of it.

We don't say this stuff aloud where other people can hear it, though; so if you think we'll say stuff like that loudly in a grocery store or while waiting in line at a movie theater, ah, no.

But it's ok to name a professional team with one of those words? Got it.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:08 am
  • AbsolutNET wrote:But it's ok to name a professional team with one of those words? Got it.

No matter how many times you make this point, it's still not going to become the relevant question.

I've lived on a reservation for two years and have asked them about the team name. None of them care. They're just excited about RG3.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:29 am
  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    AbsolutNET wrote:But it's ok to name a professional team with one of those words? Got it.

No matter how many times you make this point, it's still not going to become the relevant question.

I've lived on a reservation for two years and have asked them about the team name. None of them care. They're just excited about RG3.

I just find it odd that it's a word people wouldn't use to describe a native american, but are ok with being a name of a pro sports team.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:49 am
  • I'm just glad I hate the Redskins (the team, I'm definitely not using a racial epithet to declare my hate for a section of people) and don't have to veil support for an ignorant name just because that team is in my market.
    12evanf
    NET Veteran

Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:15 pm
  • 12evanf wrote:I'm just glad I hate the Redskins (the team, I'm definitely not using a racial epithet to declare my hate for a section of people) and don't have to veil support for an ignorant name just because that team is in my market.

Yeah, God forbid you have the intelligence to still support a team but dislike the name of it, lol. What a horrible dilemma that would be!
    RedAlice is right.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:51 pm
  • I suppose they could be renamed the Braves or something? But fact is the vast majority of Native Americans aren't offended by it and don't see it as an issue. It's really just being spotlighted as a way to push more political correctness agendas to the forefront more than anything else.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:01 pm
  • Just change the name to the Chiefs and problem solved.
    Stephen SeaHawking
    NET Rookie

Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:05 pm
  • Kansas City would have something to say about that methinks. :)
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:09 pm
  • KCHawkGirl wrote:Kansas City would have something to say about that methinks. :)

But would anybody listen? :devil:
    RedAlice is right.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:30 pm
  • Nice. Believe it or not there's a huge fanbase out here. Shocking I know. :)
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:02 pm
  • I really do wonder how the state of Missouri, population 6 million, can support two NFL franchises. Washington state has 1 and a population of 6.9 million, and no surrounding states have a franchise.
    RedAlice is right.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Next

It is currently Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:51 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information