Calling All Vancouver Seahawk Fans

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Calling All Vancouver Seahawk Fans
Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:32 am
  • British Columbia that is...

    There's a meetup group opened recently for Seahawks fans living in Vancouver. It's super easy to join..so sign up and be a part of the 12th man of Canada.

    http://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Seahawks-Fans-of-BC/
    User avatar
    Tommy Mack
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 14
    Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:17 am


Re: Calling All Vancouver Seahawk Fans
Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:29 am
  • But then I'd like... have to actually meet people. Then I'd have to shower... or at least use a dust buster to vacuum up the cheeto crumbs from my wife beater. That all just smacks of effort. Can't we just meet on line..? Like on a message board or something..?
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    User avatar
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *
     
    Posts: 11222
    Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
    Location: PoCompton, BC Canada


Re: Calling All Vancouver Seahawk Fans
Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:53 am
  • Ha-ha

    We're meeting in a sports bar not an art gallery or a coffee shop.

    Showers are not mandatory but suggested.

    Plus I feel 'meeting' Is just a nice way to say pissup.
    User avatar
    Tommy Mack
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 14
    Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:17 am


Re: Calling All Vancouver Seahawk Fans
Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:05 am
  • Tommy Mack wrote:Ha-ha

    We're meeting in a sports bar not an art gallery or a coffee shop.

    Showers are not mandatory but suggested.

    Plus I feel 'meeting' Is just a nice way to say pissup.


    interesting..... I can't click your link as the firewall at work has it on the naughty list. Where are you planning on having your piss-up?
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    User avatar
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *
     
    Posts: 11222
    Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
    Location: PoCompton, BC Canada


Re: Calling All Vancouver Seahawk Fans
Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:25 am
  • Shark club downtown
    5pm
    User avatar
    Tommy Mack
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 14
    Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:17 am


Re: Calling All Vancouver Seahawk Fans
Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:38 pm
  • Good luck Tommy, sorry I'm so far away I'd come up and say hello.

    Its getting harder and harder to get people to actually meet. Everyone wants to hide behind a keyboard. But the face to face stuff is way more fun.

    :th2thumbs:
    Image
    So close to the real thing.
    User avatar
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18505
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


Re: Calling All Vancouver Seahawk Fans
Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:13 pm
  • damn homey...bubbrubb might be in the house!

    Noticed its the same day as Lions home game...will we be associating with CFL peeps? ugh, CFL fans drive me nuts....
    you want a lil woo woooooooooooo
    User avatar
    bubbrubb
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 132
    Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:06 pm
    Location: White Rock, BC, Kanada


Re: Calling All Vancouver Seahawk Fans
Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:14 pm
  • bubbrubb wrote:damn homey...bubbrubb might be in the house!

    Noticed its the same day as Lions home game...will we be associating with CFL peeps? ugh, CFL fans drive me nuts....


    What... you don't like cowbell and vuvuzellas?

    Shark club eh... I work DT so that might actually work. What day was it?
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    User avatar
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *
     
    Posts: 11222
    Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
    Location: PoCompton, BC Canada


Re: Calling All Vancouver Seahawk Fans
Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:10 pm
  • Thursday July 4th

    Kind of a big day south of the 49th

    As for the cfl....we're not associated at all with lion fans and have only timed it that night to uproot real football fans from they're 3 down suppression.
    User avatar
    Tommy Mack
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 14
    Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:17 am


Re: Calling All Vancouver Seahawk Fans
Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:00 am
  • Cheers Tommy...just signed up on your Meetup page..great idea....unfortunately can't make the July 4th fun, but will look forward to others...Rick is my name

    GoHawks
    User avatar
    CDN_C_Hawk
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 34
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:32 pm


Re: Calling All Vancouver Seahawk Fans
Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:42 am

Re: Calling All Vancouver Seahawk Fans
Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:13 pm
  • Wish someone would do something like this in the Philadelphia area. I'm all alone out here surrounded by eagles cowboys and giants fans. The only dude I ever watch games with is a ninner fan.
    35!
    AHH-OOH!
    User avatar
    KK84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 838
    Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:01 pm
    Location: Bensalem, PA


Re: Calling All Vancouver Seahawk Fans
Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:05 pm
  • Is there a meetup for Eastside (e.g. Bellevue) Seahawk fans? No way I'm taking the bridge to Seattle during traffic hour.

    It's cool that we have fans in British Columbia, Alaska, Idaha and now with Jesse Williams, Australia.


    .
    User avatar
    bobk3333
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 57
    Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:25 pm


Re: Calling All Vancouver Seahawk Fans
Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:22 pm
  • Great time tonight!! 12's representing HUGE


    Crushed some serious beers....WOW.

    Food was terrible, btw.

    On to the next one...see you in a week at the 12 man tour at ambleside park West VAN. Anyone interested in playing flag football v the Seahawks??

    DM me if you're interested
    User avatar
    Tommy Mack
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 14
    Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:17 am


Re: Calling All Vancouver Seahawk Fans
Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:14 am
  • bobk3333 wrote:Is there a meetup for Eastside (e.g. Bellevue) Seahawk fans? No way I'm taking the bridge to Seattle during traffic hour.

    It's cool that we have fans in British Columbia, Alaska, Idaha and now with Jesse Williams, Australia.


    .


    Where's Idaha? :roll:
    Looking For That One Particular Habor....
    Hawkboi
    * Class Act Hawk Fan *
     
    Posts: 701
    Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:00 am
    Location: Boise, Idaho


Re: Calling All Vancouver Seahawk Fans
Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:20 am
  • Hawkboi wrote:
    bobk3333 wrote:Is there a meetup for Eastside (e.g. Bellevue) Seahawk fans? No way I'm taking the bridge to Seattle during traffic hour.

    It's cool that we have fans in British Columbia, Alaska, Idaha and now with Jesse Williams, Australia.


    .


    Where's Idaha? :roll:



    That's I da Ho's step sister, works out of Denver.

    :lol:
    Image
    So close to the real thing.
    User avatar
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18505
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


Re: Calling All Vancouver Seahawk Fans
Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:07 pm
  • The Radish wrote:
    Hawkboi wrote:
    bobk3333 wrote:Is there a meetup for Eastside (e.g. Bellevue) Seahawk fans? No way I'm taking the bridge to Seattle during traffic hour.

    It's cool that we have fans in British Columbia, Alaska, Idaha and now with Jesse Williams, Australia.


    .


    Where's Idaha? :roll:



    That's I da Ho's step sister, works out of Denver.

    :lol:


    If we start a Seahawk group on meetup.com, we will invite you guys. It would be nice to have some funny people there.
    .
    User avatar
    bobk3333
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 57
    Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:25 pm


Re: Calling All Vancouver Seahawk Fans
Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:00 pm
  • you could always meet at Richards on Richards or the fraser arms. hehehe
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 488
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 7:35 am




It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:17 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information