Calvin Johnson is Underrated apparently

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Calvin Johnson is Underrated apparently
Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:11 am
  • http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... f-all-time

I dont quite get it, but apparently, the leagues best receiver is some how underrated...

I dont think theres a single person who watches football that doesnt rate him as arguably the best WR in the game. You can throw semantics of maybe fitz, but regardless, hes still at the very top of the list.

I am fully aware now that NFL.com purposely creates these idiot articles just so we click on them to see what stupid thing they say next. And sadly, it works on me.
    hawksincebirth wrote:So Russell has leverage but marshawn doesn't ? I thought its next man up. Hey we got t jack and bj Daniels right ??
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

• Well that list is composed of ALL Detroit Lions. Between overrated and underrated, you have to go underrated.... and what's a list without him?
    nategreat
    NET Veteran

• yeah they had Ed Reed as Underrated also, the "leagues best safety" for many years. lol

your right they just say things that are "controversial" to get people to read it
    Lithium
    NET Veteran

• I'd say my boy Andre Johnson is the most underrated receiver.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• I don't think the writer understands what "underrated" means...

Calvin Johnson is unequivocally the best WR since Jerry Rice. Nobody underrates him. He's legit and everyone knows it. :|
    NinerBuff
    NET Rookie

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:26 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information