Any 2014 players that you covet for Seattle?

NYCoug

Reaction score
HighlandHawk":2vr3fh4i said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2vr3fh4i said:
Very interested in Mike Evans at Texas A&M.
Have to wait until the 2015 draft for him don't we? He's only 19 at the moment

Evans redshirted in 2011, so this will be his third year at Texas A&M, thus making him draft eligible. If he has another productive year, with his age and measurables and the possibility of Manziel going pro as well, he might end up a 1st round pick this year. That 2011 recruiting class is looking amazing for the Aggies right about now.

HighlandHawk

Reaction score
Excellent :) Hope that makes the big receiver class a bit more filled out then and either Coleman or Evans can drop a bit :)

CPHawk

Reaction score
Second the Will Sutton vote, also Lee but doubt that happens without him getting hurt this year or his Qb being so awful he gets no catches.

TheWebHead

Reaction score
I'm thinking there could be need at corner, you'll have Winfield likely a 1 and done, who knows about Browner or Thurmond, so maybe get a guy from Florida, who played for Dan Quinn, that is set to be playing defense and offense this coming season thanks to his athleticism, Loucheiz Purifoy.

SDHawk

Reaction score
TheWebHead":35fma67a said:
I'm thinking there could be need at corner, you'll have Winfield likely a 1 and done, who knows about Browner or Thurmond, so maybe get a guy from Florida, who played for Dan Quinn, that is set to be playing defense and offense this coming season thanks to his athleticism, Loucheiz Purifoy.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing and I am loving Quandre Diggs.

5'10, 200 lbs. He's built like a tank. Very stout against the run and surprisingly effective in coverage despite his height. Reminds me alot of Antoine Winfield and think he can be our slot corner of the future. Can also backup Earl Thomas at FS.

[youtube]Sp8eVdsr9Bc[/youtube]

[youtube]ugLk6gFX9-I[/youtube]

Players I want:

Quandre Diggs, FS/CB
Josh Shirley, OLB/LEO or Ron Powell, LEO
Antonio Richardson, RT or Seantrel Henderson, RT
Dion Bailey, SS/OLB
Jared Abbrederis, WR

taz291819

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":1e6ozm3c said:
You guys gotta check out this Clowney fella from South Carolina...

LOL, I think everyone would love to get Clowney, but he may well be the overall #1 pick next draft. No way we'd be able to get him.

HighlandHawk

Reaction score
Chris McAllister, a DE/OLB hybrid from Baylor with almost the same measurables as Irvin, a touch slower but stronger going by workout numbers. Guy is so far under the radar there's no tape on him from what I can see and I don't even think he's a starter at Baylor. Just keep the name in mind though :)

cover-2

Reaction score
I'll add another player I would like to have...Kansas St (WR) Tyler Lockett. When I was scouting some K-State games this past college football season it was Lockett that the TV broadcasters talked more about than Chris Harper. Lockett's speed as a down field threat and as a kick returner may have been why he was given more attention. Lockett is on the small side 5-11 175 lbs but he has speed. He is only a JR, but if he were to have a good season and declare for the draft he could possibly be a nice prospect to get in the 2nd or 3rd round. There are very few youtube clips of him, but here is one that shows his ability to track the ball and make a play.

[youtube]gM1gUdOFrRs[/youtube]

Red Beard

Reaction score
Some I covet, some I am watching closely.

*Denotes Player for Multiple Positions

WR:
- Mike Evans, Texas A&M
- Brandon Coleman, Rutgers
- Jordan Matthews, Vanderbilt
TE:
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
- Colt Lyerla, Oregon
- Xavier Grimble, USC
OT:
- Seantrel Henderson, Miami
- Antonio Richardson, Tennessee
- Cornelius Lucas, Kansas
5-Tech:
- Stephon Tuitt, Notre Dame*
UT:
- Stephon Tuitt, Notre Dame*
- Will Sutton, Arizona State
- Timmy Jernigan, Florida State
- Henry Anderson, Stanford
- Jeoffrey Pagan, Alabama
OLB:
- Kyle Van Noy, BYU
- CJ Mosley, Alabama
- Christian Jones, Florida State
- Denicos Allen, Michigan State*
S:
- Dion Bailey, USC
- Karlos Williams, Florida State
- Denicos Allen, Michigan State*

HighlandHawk

Reaction score
Donte Moncrief... WR for Ole Miss

[youtube]qNmiRu3Kcf0[/youtube]

He abuses Tharold Simon a few times on this tape. Good fighter, not afraid to run block and go after the ball and some pretty impressive measurables. 6'2/3, 228lbs and a 4.44 40

cover-2

Reaction score
Another player I'll add to my list is Florida (WR/TE/QB/RB) Trey Burton. He has played just about every skill position on offense while at Florida, he is kind of a man without a position. Burton at 6-0 225 lbs, is a bit tweener. I could see him being like former 49ers TE Delanie Walker, just a player that is moved around a lot to create miss-matches. I think he could be a good option for us somewhere between rounds 3-5.

[youtube]4ehSrSdjYWo[/youtube]

[youtube]Cj2WSWw3Yns[/youtube]

pnwhawk25

Reaction score
cover-2":f9fpxano said:
Another player I'll add to my list is Florida (WR/TE/QB/RB) Trey Burton. He has played just about every skill position on offense while at Florida, he is kind of a man without a position. Burton at 6-0 225 lbs, is a bit tweener. I could see him being like former 49ers TE Delanie Walker, just a player that is moved around a lot to create miss-matches. I think he could be a good option for us somewhere between rounds 3-5.

[youtube]4ehSrSdjYWo[/youtube]

[youtube]Cj2WSWw3Yns[/youtube]

Trey Burton would be a great 3-5 round pick up. Excellent versatility and he plays with heart.

HighlandHawk

Reaction score
Ra'Shede Hageman, DT 6'5", 310lb

Key stats: 40 (projected) 4.7-8, 10 yard sprint: 1.57 seconds!, 36" vertical jump!

Guy is a physical freak. Converted tight end (and the highlight video shows). Could slot right into the non prototype 3 tech we use (tall DT's). I've not actually gone through the Gopers/Badgers tape yet but he's got the physical tools, now to see if he will be a project or instant starter.

[youtube]lMHSDtZeNZU[/youtube]

[youtube]XlOLn0cB3D4[/youtube]

CPHawk

Reaction score
I'm going to throw a name out there who doesn't get the notoriety he deserves, Terrance Mitchell. He would be a steal in the 3rd round at corner. He has good size, 6ft 190, and covers like a glove. Really it's his coverage skills that have made teams go after Ifo all last year.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Van Noy is a monster. He is like Kam but plays OLB. He hits like a freight train and is fast. Anybody who watches him play comes away impressed, unless they are a phony overanalyzing liar. :)

cover-2

Reaction score
HighlandHawk":4x1uddem said:
Ra'Shede Hageman, DT 6'5", 310lb

Key stats: 40 (projected) 4.7-8, 10 yard sprint: 1.57 seconds!, 36" vertical jump!

Guy is a physical freak. Converted tight end (and the highlight video shows). Could slot right into the non prototype 3 tech we use (tall DT's). I've not actually gone through the Gopers/Badgers tape yet but he's got the physical tools, now to see if he will be a project or instant starter.

[youtube]lMHSDtZeNZU[/youtube]

[youtube]XlOLn0cB3D4[/youtube]

I'm defiantly going to try to catch a few of his games this year. Really impressive size, quickness, non-stop motor, although I didn't see him overpowering o-lineman in the clips I watched of him. I could see a lot of 3-4 defensive teams loving this guy as a DE, maybe he could be similar type of player as the Jets underrated DE Muhammad Wilkerson. Anyway, he will be near the top of my prospects to scout list.