My folks gave me my dads laptop to work on a bit and see if I can fix. Mom spilled a bit of water on the keyboard, now the screen is black when turned on. I tried taking the battery out and the covers off and hit it with a cool blow dryer before letting them rest all day.
When it turns on, I see a cursor in the top left for a few seconds, and then nothing. The screen is lit but there is no display, and the laptop sounds like it is functioning normally. I plugged in my monitor and got the same result. Obviously water and electronics don't mix, but I am wondering if anyone has a suggestion? Thanks!