Rams defense could tell when 49ers were going to run or pass

ivotuk

Reaction score
"We had a few tips off film we were able to differentiate between run and pass early," Dahl said Wednesday between the 49ers' minicamp practices. "So that kind of gave us an added benefit on defense."
Those tips didn't strictly revolve around the 49ers' quarterback, not with Alex Smith

"Different personnel and different alignment stuff really were the big keys as far as giveaways," Dahl said. "It's been addressed and corrected. They knew most of it before I even got here. We just reconfirmed it. It's ongoing self-study and self-scouting that got it cleared up, too."

http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_23445015/craig-dahl-spills-rams-secrets-knowing-49ers-game

DavidSeven

Reaction score
The best part of this story was Cortland Finnegan GOING AT Craig Dahl on Twitter after this story came out.

Cortland Finnegan ‏@CortFinnegan 6h
@ProFootballTalk Craig Dahl is lame and weak for that glad he with another squad we know how he play thanks for the tips we know who 2 go at

Cortland Finnegan ‏@CortFinnegan 6h
Craig Dahl we know how you play thanks for the tips we know who to attack early and often

LOL.

NYCoug

Reaction score
We can only hope that Craig Dahl is to the 49ers secondary, what Brian Russell was to the Seahawks secondary.

I love Finnegan going at him. That's pretty hilarious. I hope the Rams own the 49ers again this season.

Rambitious

Reaction score
NYCoug":1tdo0kmf said:
We can only hope that Craig Dahl is to the 49ers secondary, what Brian Russell was to the Seahawks secondary.

I love Finnegan going at him. That's pretty hilarious. I hope the Rams own the 49ers again this season.

I hope Craig Dahl starts for them. I can't imagine he will though.
He's a smart player, but VERY limited in talent.

VERY LIMITED.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
There is no way Dahl is starting for the Niners without some serious setback taking place. I'm still trying to figure out why he even was signed in the first place. Every team has some fluff, but damn..... Craig Dahl?

Latest posts