SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..

Riley12

Reaction score
Seattle (Mariner and/or Seahawks) fans weren't much better. Seemingly every post on facebook related to his jersey picture
was a version of "Send it back" or "how dare you" with an occasional "he's from northern CA".

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":12zdx1n1 said:
Buahahaha, check out all the furious Giants/49ers fans that Tweeted replies about this.

https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=s ... l&src=typd

Some of my favorites:
Solomon ‏@Solomon650 13 Jun
@SFGiants I will not attend another game this season & you may have just lost a lifelong fan for your @petecarroll stunt #SFGiants

Audias Hernandez ‏@audias87 10 Jun
@mattbarrows @PeteCarroll @SFGiants ew, I just threw up in my mouth. Go #49ers #sfgiants

Tiarra Greenwood ‏@TiaB_About_It 10 Jun
“@jdub1998: @NinersNation @TiaB_About_It @PeteCarroll @SFGiants Carroll sucks”- him and the flock of sea pigeons he rolls with!!!

pete ‏@themayorpete 10 Jun
can we please move on to more important subjects....like WHY IN THE F did the @sfgiants give Pete Carroll a custom jersey?

Maggie Pilloton ‏@MaggiePilloton 10 Jun
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RT @PeteCarroll Thanks to the @SFGiants for this sweet jersey!! #GoGiants pic.twitter.com/S9rtC8KgvL

alex schriener ‏@alphsc13 10 Jun
"@PeteCarroll: Thanks to the @SFGiants for this sweet jersey!! #GoGiants pic.twitter.com/9e4T3hy4kg" WORST. THING. EVER. Who the f*@k did this??

alex schriener ‏@alphsc13 10 Jun
@mattbarrows @PeteCarroll @SFGiants that jersey better be coated in ricin

So many more...

Their tears are sooooo sweet. :179417:

Subzero717

Reaction score
One douche actually called us out. He said .net all wanted him fired before Wilson. Its laughable. I don't see the big deal. He is and has been a vocally huge Giants fan.

sc85sis

Reaction score
There were maybe one or two people here saying that Pete might be on the hot seat going into last season and they were drowned out in a chorus of people telling them they were crazy.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
I'd freak out and be super sensy poo too if my baseball team gave a jersey to the guy who whooped my beloved football team 42-13.