Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:21 am 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:32 pm
Posts: 107
...and the Bay Area explodes. Love it.

http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/well-th ... es-jersey/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:24 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 pm
Posts: 5301
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
bahahahah suck it SF.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:28 am 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17443
Location: Graham, WA
Lol @ the comments, are they salty or what?

_________________
Image
3elieve


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:28 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 am
Posts: 3092
I don't really think it's a big deal considering his Bay Area roots. That being said, I'm sure this place would seriously melt down if the Mariners offered the same gesture to Harbaugh for whatever reason.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:30 am 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:32 pm
Posts: 107
DavidSeven wrote:
I don't really think it's a big deal considering his Bay Area roots. That being said, I'm sure this place would seriously melt down if the Mariners offered the same gesture to Harbaugh for whatever reason.


Yeah but only because he is a colossal d-bag.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:33 am 
* NET X's & O's Guru *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 8615
Location: PNW
DavidSeven wrote:
I don't really think it's a big deal considering his Bay Area roots. That being said, I'm sure this place would seriously melt down if the Mariners offered the same gesture to Harbaugh for whatever reason.


I actually think an M's uniform with Harbaugh's name on the back is quite fitting.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:35 am 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17443
Location: Graham, WA
If the m's did that, it wouldn't surprise me. Just put that on the wall with the rest of the PR nightmares they've put themselves into.

Boys is stupid.

_________________
Image
3elieve


Last edited by Throwdown on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:35 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:13 am
Posts: 7856
They sound scared.

And so they should be.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:39 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22750
Location: Kirkland, WA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Awesome.

Troll level: Over 9,000.

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:40 am 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 10:37 am
Posts: 217
I think it's great... I really loved this particular post in the comments (other than the slam he had on Marshawn)...

Slam
4 days ago

As a hard core SF Giants and Raider fan ( it's messed up, I know ), I think this is hilarious. He IS a NoCal guy. He's also a GREAT football coach.

You wanna call him a cheater for his USC reign of error ? He's no worse than about 40 other College D1 ball coaches, that Industry is so corrupt ... Reggie Bush had a sick crib on the beach ? I'm shocked !!!! ... Lou Alcindor drove a Rolls Royce at UCLA and that was about 700 years ago. Marshawn Lynch couldn't write his name in the dirt with a stick.

If he was the Niners head coach ( or Raiders for that matter ) all us fans would gloss over his USC cheating, admit it. His Seashawks are BALLERS.

GO GIANTS !


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:50 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm
Posts: 3302
Location: Seattle
bobincovington wrote:
I think it's great... I really loved this particular post in the comments (other than the slam he had on Marshawn)...

Slam
4 days ago

As a hard core SF Giants and Raider fan ( it's messed up, I know ), I think this is hilarious. He IS a NoCal guy. He's also a GREAT football coach.

You wanna call him a cheater for his USC reign of error ? He's no worse than about 40 other College D1 ball coaches, that Industry is so corrupt ... Reggie Bush had a sick crib on the beach ? I'm shocked !!!! ... Lou Alcindor drove a Rolls Royce at UCLA and that was about 700 years ago. Marshawn Lynch couldn't write his name in the dirt with a stick.

If he was the Niners head coach ( or Raiders for that matter ) all us fans would gloss over his USC cheating, admit it. His Seashawks are BALLERS.

GO GIANTS !


I took the Lynch comment more as the writer pointing out that he wasn't riding the college gravy train like some.

_________________
Image

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:10 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:30 pm
Posts: 2997
Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest
Bakergirl wrote:
bobincovington wrote:
I think it's great... I really loved this particular post in the comments (other than the slam he had on Marshawn)...

Slam
4 days ago

As a hard core SF Giants and Raider fan ( it's messed up, I know ), I think this is hilarious. He IS a NoCal guy. He's also a GREAT football coach.

You wanna call him a cheater for his USC reign of error ? He's no worse than about 40 other College D1 ball coaches, that Industry is so corrupt ... Reggie Bush had a sick crib on the beach ? I'm shocked !!!! ... Lou Alcindor drove a Rolls Royce at UCLA and that was about 700 years ago. Marshawn Lynch couldn't write his name in the dirt with a stick.

If he was the Niners head coach ( or Raiders for that matter ) all us fans would gloss over his USC cheating, admit it. His Seashawks are BALLERS.

GO GIANTS !


I took the Lynch comment more as the writer pointing out that he wasn't riding the college gravy train like some.


He is saying that Marshawn is a moron that somehow got into Berkeley as an example of how all college football is corrupt, not just Carroll's USC program.

_________________
"Well, I like the 49ers because they're pure of heart, Seattle because they've got something to prove, and the Raiders because they always cheat."

-Lisa Simpson

Well, at least Lisa got two of three right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:46 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:08 pm
Posts: 1627
AbsolutNET wrote:
DavidSeven wrote:
I don't really think it's a big deal considering his Bay Area roots. That being said, I'm sure this place would seriously melt down if the Mariners offered the same gesture to Harbaugh for whatever reason.


I actually think an M's uniform with Harbaugh's name on the back is quite fitting.

Niiiice, it would have to be the teal home version, give us that 80's REALLY bad Mariners look.

_________________
|~=[==~||~==]=~|
||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:07 pm 
* Dirty Harry *
* Dirty Harry *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
Posts: 5428
Location: Magnolia, Texas
One thing's for sure, the author is sure taking it hard.

I like it.

_________________
"God bless America, and God bless the Seattle Seahawks" - Cortez Kennedy


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:19 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 10:37 am
Posts: 217
...and I applaud Pete for the creative way he got his tweet out in such a timely way (and in an upbeat positive manner no less) to rub his nose in it a little, just after Harbaugh's jab about Seattle using adderal and cheating. That's kind of like saying, "oh and your girlfriend slept over at my house last night"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:21 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:27 am
Posts: 447
Location: Redding, CA
i'm a Giants fan so I have no problem with it :th2thumbs:

_________________
Do you like curry? - Gareth Keenan


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:12 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22750
Location: Kirkland, WA
Buahahaha, check out all the furious Giants/49ers fans that Tweeted replies about this.

https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=s ... l&src=typd

Some of my favorites:
Solomon ‏@Solomon650 13 Jun
@SFGiants I will not attend another game this season & you may have just lost a lifelong fan for your @petecarroll stunt #SFGiants

Audias Hernandez ‏@audias87 10 Jun
@mattbarrows @PeteCarroll @SFGiants ew, I just threw up in my mouth. Go #49ers #sfgiants

Tiarra Greenwood ‏@TiaB_About_It 10 Jun
“@jdub1998: @NinersNation @TiaB_About_It @PeteCarroll @SFGiants Carroll sucks”- him and the flock of sea pigeons he rolls with!!!

pete ‏@themayorpete 10 Jun
can we please move on to more important subjects....like WHY IN THE F did the @sfgiants give Pete Carroll a custom jersey?

Maggie Pilloton ‏@MaggiePilloton 10 Jun
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RT @PeteCarroll Thanks to the @SFGiants for this sweet jersey!! #GoGiants pic.twitter.com/S9rtC8KgvL

alex schriener ‏@alphsc13 10 Jun
"@PeteCarroll: Thanks to the @SFGiants for this sweet jersey!! #GoGiants pic.twitter.com/9e4T3hy4kg" WORST. THING. EVER. Who the f*@k did this??

alex schriener ‏@alphsc13 10 Jun
@mattbarrows @PeteCarroll @SFGiants that jersey better be coated in ricin

So many more...

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:20 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 am
Posts: 3092
I just realized they gave him the number "12."

Awesome.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:46 pm 
*Host of .NET Awards*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
Posts: 8925
Location: With a white girl
RolandDeschain wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Awesome.

Troll level: Over 9,000.


Attachment:
uploadfromtaptalk1371253587480.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1371253587480.jpg [ 73.82 KiB | Viewed 1358 times ]

_________________
Legal Notice: Only a very small percentage of the things I do and say can be taken seriously. If ever.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:56 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am
Posts: 3094
This is amazing. Watching these idiots boil over is too much fun!

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:54 pm 
* NET Recluse *
* NET Recluse *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 2471
Seattle (Mariner and/or Seahawks) fans weren't much better. Seemingly every post on facebook related to his jersey picture
was a version of "Send it back" or "how dare you" with an occasional "he's from northern CA".


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:56 pm 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
Posts: 7407
Location: CVN-68
The volume of sand in vaginas of Whiners fans is insane.

_________________
@SeahawkGreg

Image

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:59 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:41 am
Posts: 5083
Location: South End
RolandDeschain wrote:
Buahahaha, check out all the furious Giants/49ers fans that Tweeted replies about this.

https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=s ... l&src=typd

Some of my favorites:
Solomon ‏@Solomon650 13 Jun
@SFGiants I will not attend another game this season & you may have just lost a lifelong fan for your @petecarroll stunt #SFGiants

Audias Hernandez ‏@audias87 10 Jun
@mattbarrows @PeteCarroll @SFGiants ew, I just threw up in my mouth. Go #49ers #sfgiants

Tiarra Greenwood ‏@TiaB_About_It 10 Jun
“@jdub1998: @NinersNation @TiaB_About_It @PeteCarroll @SFGiants Carroll sucks”- him and the flock of sea pigeons he rolls with!!!

pete ‏@themayorpete 10 Jun
can we please move on to more important subjects....like WHY IN THE F did the @sfgiants give Pete Carroll a custom jersey?

Maggie Pilloton ‏@MaggiePilloton 10 Jun
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RT @PeteCarroll Thanks to the @SFGiants for this sweet jersey!! #GoGiants pic.twitter.com/S9rtC8KgvL

alex schriener ‏@alphsc13 10 Jun
"@PeteCarroll: Thanks to the @SFGiants for this sweet jersey!! #GoGiants pic.twitter.com/9e4T3hy4kg" WORST. THING. EVER. Who the f*@k did this??

alex schriener ‏@alphsc13 10 Jun
@mattbarrows @PeteCarroll @SFGiants that jersey better be coated in ricin

So many more...


Their tears are sooooo sweet. :179417:

_________________
"We ran into a buzz saw," - John Fox, Super Bowl XLVIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:50 pm 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
Posts: 8676
Location: Is Everything
One douche actually called us out. He said .net all wanted him fired before Wilson. Its laughable. I don't see the big deal. He is and has been a vocally huge Giants fan.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:39 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:40 am
Posts: 4373
Location: Southern CA
There were maybe one or two people here saying that Pete might be on the hot seat going into last season and they were drowned out in a chorus of people telling them they were crazy.

_________________
Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:46 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22750
Location: Kirkland, WA
SacHawk2.0 wrote:
Attachment:
uploadfromtaptalk1371253587480.jpg


...And some people say I explain jokes.

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:12 pm 
* NET Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:35 am
Posts: 4588
Location: Seattle, WA
I'd freak out and be super sensy poo too if my baseball team gave a jersey to the guy who whooped my beloved football team 42-13.

_________________
http://twitter.com/EJZ206


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:12 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:47 pm
Posts: 2691
Location: In Bruges
Throwdown wrote:
Lol @ the comments, are they salty or what?


They like salty things in the city by the bay.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 253hawk, City Of Reign, Floridahawk79, Google [Bot], grizbob, Hawksfan76, Meeker, NINEster, Pandion Haliaetus, Yahoo [Bot] and 55 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.