SF Giants give Carroll custom World Series jersey..

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I don't really think it's a big deal considering his Bay Area roots. That being said, I'm sure this place would seriously melt down if the Mariners offered the same gesture to Harbaugh for whatever reason.

OP
OP
Beer Hawk

Beer Hawk

Reaction score
DavidSeven":13paprhu said:
I don't really think it's a big deal considering his Bay Area roots. That being said, I'm sure this place would seriously melt down if the Mariners offered the same gesture to Harbaugh for whatever reason.

Yeah but only because he is a colossal d-bag.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
DavidSeven":25s0eyht said:

I actually think an M's uniform with Harbaugh's name on the back is quite fitting.

Throwdown

Reaction score
If the m's did that, it wouldn't surprise me. Just put that on the wall with the rest of the PR nightmares they've put themselves into.

Boys is stupid.

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
I think it's great... I really loved this particular post in the comments (other than the slam he had on Marshawn)...

Slam
4 days ago

As a hard core SF Giants and Raider fan ( it's messed up, I know ), I think this is hilarious. He IS a NoCal guy. He's also a GREAT football coach.

You wanna call him a cheater for his USC reign of error ? He's no worse than about 40 other College D1 ball coaches, that Industry is so corrupt ... Reggie Bush had a sick crib on the beach ? I'm shocked !!!! ... Lou Alcindor drove a Rolls Royce at UCLA and that was about 700 years ago. Marshawn Lynch couldn't write his name in the dirt with a stick.

If he was the Niners head coach ( or Raiders for that matter ) all us fans would gloss over his USC cheating, admit it. His Seashawks are BALLERS.

GO GIANTS !

Bakergirl

Reaction score
bobincovington":8665jjc3 said:
I think it's great... I really loved this particular post in the comments (other than the slam he had on Marshawn)...

Slam
4 days ago

As a hard core SF Giants and Raider fan ( it's messed up, I know ), I think this is hilarious. He IS a NoCal guy. He's also a GREAT football coach.

You wanna call him a cheater for his USC reign of error ? He's no worse than about 40 other College D1 ball coaches, that Industry is so corrupt ... Reggie Bush had a sick crib on the beach ? I'm shocked !!!! ... Lou Alcindor drove a Rolls Royce at UCLA and that was about 700 years ago. Marshawn Lynch couldn't write his name in the dirt with a stick.

If he was the Niners head coach ( or Raiders for that matter ) all us fans would gloss over his USC cheating, admit it. His Seashawks are BALLERS.

GO GIANTS !

I took the Lynch comment more as the writer pointing out that he wasn't riding the college gravy train like some.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Bakergirl":1095ox9t said:
bobincovington":1095ox9t said:

Slam
4 days ago

GO GIANTS !

I took the Lynch comment more as the writer pointing out that he wasn't riding the college gravy train like some.

He is saying that Marshawn is a moron that somehow got into Berkeley as an example of how all college football is corrupt, not just Carroll's USC program.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2zo8frw4 said:
DavidSeven":2zo8frw4 said:

I actually think an M's uniform with Harbaugh's name on the back is quite fitting.
Niiiice, it would have to be the teal home version, give us that 80's REALLY bad Mariners look.

A

Anonymous

One thing's for sure, the author is sure taking it hard.

I like it.

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
...and I applaud Pete for the creative way he got his tweet out in such a timely way (and in an upbeat positive manner no less) to rub his nose in it a little, just after Harbaugh's jab about Seattle using adderal and cheating. That's kind of like saying, "oh and your girlfriend slept over at my house last night"

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Buahahaha, check out all the furious Giants/49ers fans that Tweeted replies about this.

https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=s ... l&src=typd

Some of my favorites:
Solomon ‏@Solomon650 13 Jun
@SFGiants I will not attend another game this season & you may have just lost a lifelong fan for your @petecarroll stunt #SFGiants

Audias Hernandez ‏@audias87 10 Jun
@mattbarrows @PeteCarroll @SFGiants ew, I just threw up in my mouth. Go #49ers #sfgiants

Tiarra Greenwood ‏@TiaB_About_It 10 Jun
“@jdub1998: @NinersNation @TiaB_About_It @PeteCarroll @SFGiants Carroll sucks”- him and the flock of sea pigeons he rolls with!!!

pete ‏@themayorpete 10 Jun
can we please move on to more important subjects....like WHY IN THE F did the @sfgiants give Pete Carroll a custom jersey?

Maggie Pilloton ‏@MaggiePilloton 10 Jun
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RT @PeteCarroll Thanks to the @SFGiants for this sweet jersey!! #GoGiants pic.twitter.com/S9rtC8KgvL

alex schriener ‏@alphsc13 10 Jun
"@PeteCarroll: Thanks to the @SFGiants for this sweet jersey!! #GoGiants pic.twitter.com/9e4T3hy4kg" WORST. THING. EVER. Who the f*@k did this??

alex schriener ‏@alphsc13 10 Jun
@mattbarrows @PeteCarroll @SFGiants that jersey better be coated in ricin

So many more...

dunceface

Reaction score
This is amazing. Watching these idiots boil over is too much fun!