Jim Harbaugh tells hawks to "play by the rules"

SE174

Reaction score
indyhawk1984":3vn4wnwd said:
Hey guys, first post ever for me here. Seahawks fan in Indiana. Been following you guys on here for years and I hope I can truly contribute something here. Now I am sure this has been posted somewhere on here, I tried to look for it to make sure I was not being redundant. I couldn't find so here it is. The boys over at KJR played this out today which really in my opinion is ultimate gold when it comes to hating Jimmy H.

http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/player/?mid=23339551

Great stuff! Welcome. :th2thumbs:

The Outfield

Reaction score
It's in Harbaugh's best interest to try to continue to make this a big distraction for the Seahawks. I wish this thread was created in the Smack Shack so that I could unfilter this post.

chris98251

Reaction score
The fact he insinuated that the guys caught were taking something else possibly and that the NFL doesn't release the substance and that if they cheated then how are going to beleive that they took what came out.

So liars , losers and cheats basically.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Harbaugh is awesome, he has been reading the SF message boards and is convinced that the Seahawks are an institution of cheating and that PC is the Sith-Lord of cheaters.

He realized that SF fans know far more than the NFL does, especially when it comes to the Seahawks. Niner fans always have all the inside info on Seattle.
He has his post game presser all worked out in June. Preplanned responses to the question "Jim, do you think PED use cost you this devastating loss"?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
cacksman":23f2ki14 said:
It MOST DEFINITELY was a shot.

He wasn't even asked a question about the specific PEDs but he went off and said this anyway, "You don't know what it is. Even when people say what it is, you don't know that that's what it is. I've heard this thrown out or that, but that's usually the agents or the players themselves saying it's, for example, Adderall. But the NFL doesn't release what it actually is, so you have no idea."

He wanted to stir the pot. I'm not saying he is wrong, but it was most definitely a shot at Seattle.

GOOD! As if we needed any more reason to be extra loud week 2 at Clink.
Pete might just LET the Hawks put a 50 spot on em this time instead of putting on the brakes! :th2thumbs:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Outfield":2b06zx6w said:
It's in Harbaugh's best interest to try to continue to make this a big distraction for the Seahawks. I wish this thread was created in the Smack Shack so that I could unfilter this post.

Except for the whole fueling of the already High-Impact defense and the failure to distract the most focused leader on offense the Hawks have ever employed. SMART move Jimmy Love.

SE174

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1u4vitkk said:
The Outfield":1u4vitkk said:

Except for the whole fueling of the already High-Impact defense and the failure to distract the most focused leader on offense the Hawks have ever employed. SMART move Jimmy Love.

From all OTA and minicamp accounts, Sherman and Baldwin have already gotten considerably better in the offseason. Add on top of that the 200% they're going to give against that scumbag old coach of theirs... I almost feel bad for SF. Seems like every time those two have played against SF they've had stellar outings.

warden

Reaction score
Browner's response when asked about Harbaugh's comments

“He’s never gonna be out there lined up against me. I wish he would. I’d put my hands around his neck,” Browner said.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
scutterhawk":igrbqbzs said:
hoxrox":igrbqbzs said:
ku-xlarge.gif

I.. WANNT CAKE.... NOW!
YEAHHHAA MAAAAANN, now THAT is
"Coaching Your Ass Off" eh? :141847_bnono: :pukeface: :49ersmall: :34853_tinfoil:
Dude has girl hips. He has the girth for birth.

Just for laughs, I read the Ninersnation.com game threads the other day from the beatdown. The Niner fans sound just like Harbs, constantly bitching about Okung holding, our corners holding, Pete swaggering...

Listening to Harbs, he sounds mostly pissed that Sherm got to play against the Niners. Still bitter. Let it go Jim. Let it go.

dunceface

Reaction score
warden":1x0ldmxw said:
Browner's response when asked about Harbaugh's comments

“He’s never gonna be out there lined up against me. I wish he would. I’d put my hands around his neck,” Browner said.

I also would like to see that happen...

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Scottemojo":9dm62gp1 said:
Just for laughs, I read the Ninersnation.com game threads the other day from the beatdown. The Niner fans sound just like Harbs, constantly bitching about Okung holding, our corners holding, Pete swaggering...

Listening to Harbs, he sounds mostly pissed that Sherm got to play against the Niners. Still bitter. Let it go Jim. Let it go.

It had been like that every time the Niners lose. They never get beat. It is the refs, holding on EVERY play or injury that puts a W in the win column for Seattle. When a guy gets hit, it is illegal, dirty, guy should be suspended. Yet, when Willis spears Hasselbeck in the back there is cheering and laughter.

Typical Niner fan. Of course their coach has the same level of restraint when he speaks. Harbafreak is a 5 alarm jerk, who still hasn't recovered from the verbal abuse Ditka delivered on a daily basis. What a major 180 from his brother, who was a great communicator and leader long before he won a Super Bowl.

Just imagine Douchebaugh if the Niners have a setback or meltdown. He hasn't had to face any real adversity yet. Even the Smith concussion was probably just the excuse he was looking for to get Kaepernick in as the starter. If anything really major goes down, he might just have an aneurysm right there on the field.

dunceface

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3kdlxtjk said:
Scottemojo":3kdlxtjk said:

It had been like that every time the Niners lose. They never get beat. It is the refs, holding on EVERY play or injury that puts a W in the win column for Seattle. When a guy gets hit, it is illegal, dirty, guy should be suspended. Yet, when Willis spears Hasselbeck in the back there is cheering and laughter.

Typical Niner fan. Of course their coach has the same level of restraint when he speaks. Harbafreak is a 5 alarm jerk, who still hasn't recovered from the verbal abuse Ditka delivered on a daily basis. What a major 180 from his brother, who was a great communicator and leader long before he won a Super Bowl.

Just imagine Douchebaugh if the Niners have a setback or meltdown. He hasn't had to face any real adversity yet. Even the Smith concussion was probably just the excuse he was looking for to get Kaepernick in as the starter. If anything really major goes down, he might just have an aneurysm right there on the field.

Oh pleeeeezzzz let that happen week 2 while I'm at the game!!! :pray:

bestfightstory

Reaction score
The 12th Man singing "Happy Birthday, Coach Carroll" in PrimeTime in our home opener against the 49ers will go down as one of the greatest moments in Seattle Seahawks regular season history.

Mark my words.

SE174

Reaction score
After we throttle them again, at the end of the game we need to get the whole stadium of 12s to start up the "na na na na, hey hey hey, gooooood byeeee." That would probably really drive him up a wall.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
SE174":23whae59 said:
After we throttle them again, at the end of the game we need to get the whole stadium of 12s to start up the "na na na na, hey hey hey, gooooood byeeee." That would probably really drive him up a wall.

Nah. That could be done at ANY game. See my post above.

Young2Rice

Reaction score
Great rivalry. I used to envy the attention that was given between Pitts and Balt.

We are it now. These little tidbits just make it better.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
SE174":2b0ov1fo said:

"We played by the rules, how'd ya like that!"...repeat

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Douchebaugh made the response to paint the Seahawks as a lesser quality team. He is no different than a Niner fan in that he refuses to acknowledge the Hawks as a quality opponent. Armed with excuses, he delivers them in Niner fashion. In the games the Niners won, he was more complimentary than when the Hawks beat them in December.

Just like he said, he doesn't know what the players took, so why assume that they did take something other than Adderall? He has no problem spewing Harbistic comments based on speculation.

He knows that there are players on every team, including his using the drug with a prescription, which is why he steered the focus on something different. It is just Douchebaugh digging in his bag of disrespect, diminishing others to improve his own image. Something he is very good at.

There is no doubt in my mind that the reception he gets in Seattle this year will be rewarding. The team will not lose that game, because "if you open your pie hole of disrespect, you have already lost"

BLOOD IN THE WATER.