Jim Harbaugh tells hawks to "play by the rules"

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Hey guys, first post ever for me here. Seahawks fan in Indiana. Been following you guys on here for years and I hope I can truly contribute something here. Now I am sure this has been posted somewhere on here, I tried to look for it to make sure I was not being redundant. I couldn't find so here it is. The boys over at KJR played this out today which really in my opinion is ultimate gold when it comes to hating Jimmy H.

http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/player/?mid=23339551
    indyhawk1984
    NET Bench Warmer

• hedgehawk wrote:Carroll responds...Carroll said: "We've kind of dealt with this to set into motion a really clear mindset to take care of business and treat this situation that is around the league very seriously. I don't know about commenting about anybody else's team, but as far as we're concerned we feel like we've addressed it directly."

Well it is obvious to all, that Pete Carroll is an understanding grownup, and NOT a sniveling blowhard douchebag like Jimmy Harharbaugh. :vodka:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

• PC has never once said a bad thing about any other team in the NFL. I find that interesting, of course, he's an adult, unlike Hairball.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• TJH wrote:If the roles were reversed and the 9ers were the ones getting all the PED suspensions, this board would be FULL of posts calling them cheaters and we would be all over it. You are lying to yourself if you think otherwise.

Ya see, now that's where you're wrong, I don't need to lie to myself, because I just don't give a shit, after all, it's ONLY Jim Harblaugh and the 49rs that we're talking about :141847_bnono:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

• It cracks me up when people tell us how we would react to something.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• I know this won't be popular...

...but I don't think it was meant as a shot at the Seahawks. The Seahawks are the ones who have been in the news lately about it, but I think the point he was making was about people testing positive, saying it was Adderall, but in reality it could be anything because the NFL doesn't reveal the substance.

I know this is a Seahawk forum and you're going to see Harbaugh as the Anti-Christ no matter what he does...but to me this is alot of BS about essentially nothing.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• McG wrote:Says the guy who wont talk to his own brother because he got his ass handed to him in the Superbowl. Take your own advise D-bag, your bullshit doesn't belong in the game.

They sat at the combine together discussing prospects... Not sure how that equates to not talking to one anoher.
    QuickLightning
    NET Rookie

• Marvin49 wrote:I know this won't be popular...

...but I don't think it was meant as a shot at the Seahawks. The Seahawks are the ones who have been in the news lately about it, but I think the point he was making was about people testing positive, saying it was Adderall, but in reality it could be anything because the NFL doesn't reveal the substance.

I know this is a Seahawk forum and you're going to see Harbaugh as the Anti-Christ no matter what he does...but to me this is alot of BS about essentially nothing.

Harbaugh is very calculated in what he says and doesn't say, and everyone knows he loves to get under people's skin... media and opposing coaches alike. It was most definitely a shot across the bow.
    "You can hurry up all you want. But if you can't get yards and can't complete passes, then it's just quick three-and-outs." -- Richard Sherman
    SE174
    NET Veteran

• Sherman's response:
    “I don’t worry about him,” Sherman said. “We keep it here, and we keep it in Seattle. I put it in my notebook – handy dandy.”

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks ... more-17781

:lol:
    "You can hurry up all you want. But if you can't get yards and can't complete passes, then it's just quick three-and-outs." -- Richard Sherman
    SE174
    NET Veteran

• It MOST DEFINITELY was a shot.

He wasn't even asked a question about the specific PEDs but he went off and said this anyway, "You don't know what it is. Even when people say what it is, you don't know that that's what it is. I've heard this thrown out or that, but that's usually the agents or the players themselves saying it's, for example, Adderall. But the NFL doesn't release what it actually is, so you have no idea."

He wanted to stir the pot. I'm not saying he is wrong, but it was most definitely a shot at Seattle.

GOOD! As if we needed any more reason to be extra loud week 2 at Clink.
    cacksman
    NET Veteran

• indyhawk1984 wrote:Hey guys, first post ever for me here. Seahawks fan in Indiana. Been following you guys on here for years and I hope I can truly contribute something here. Now I am sure this has been posted somewhere on here, I tried to look for it to make sure I was not being redundant. I couldn't find so here it is. The boys over at KJR played this out today which really in my opinion is ultimate gold when it comes to hating Jimmy H.

http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/player/?mid=23339551

Great stuff! Welcome. :th2thumbs:
    SE174
    NET Veteran

• SE174 wrote:Sherman's response:
    “I don’t worry about him,” Sherman said. “We keep it here, and we keep it in Seattle. I put it in my notebook – handy dandy.”

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks ... more-17781

:lol:

LOVE IT! OK he was trying to take a cheap shot SCREW THAT GUY!
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• It's in Harbaugh's best interest to try to continue to make this a big distraction for the Seahawks. I wish this thread was created in the Smack Shack so that I could unfilter this post.
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

• The fact he insinuated that the guys caught were taking something else possibly and that the NFL doesn't release the substance and that if they cheated then how are going to beleive that they took what came out.

So liars , losers and cheats basically.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Harbaugh is awesome, he has been reading the SF message boards and is convinced that the Seahawks are an institution of cheating and that PC is the Sith-Lord of cheaters.

He realized that SF fans know far more than the NFL does, especially when it comes to the Seahawks. Niner fans always have all the inside info on Seattle.
    He has his post game presser all worked out in June. Preplanned responses to the question "Jim, do you think PED use cost you this devastating loss"?
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• cacksman wrote:It MOST DEFINITELY was a shot.

He wasn't even asked a question about the specific PEDs but he went off and said this anyway, "You don't know what it is. Even when people say what it is, you don't know that that's what it is. I've heard this thrown out or that, but that's usually the agents or the players themselves saying it's, for example, Adderall. But the NFL doesn't release what it actually is, so you have no idea."

He wanted to stir the pot. I'm not saying he is wrong, but it was most definitely a shot at Seattle.

GOOD! As if we needed any more reason to be extra loud week 2 at Clink.

Pete might just LET the Hawks put a 50 spot on em this time instead of putting on the brakes! :th2thumbs:
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• The Outfield wrote:It's in Harbaugh's best interest to try to continue to make this a big distraction for the Seahawks. I wish this thread was created in the Smack Shack so that I could unfilter this post.

Except for the whole fueling of the already High-Impact defense and the failure to distract the most focused leader on offense the Hawks have ever employed. SMART move Jimmy Love.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Re: Jim Harbaugh tells hawks to
Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:33 pm
  • loafoftatupu wrote:
    The Outfield wrote:It's in Harbaugh's best interest to try to continue to make this a big distraction for the Seahawks. I wish this thread was created in the Smack Shack so that I could unfilter this post.

Except for the whole fueling of the already High-Impact defense and the failure to distract the most focused leader on offense the Hawks have ever employed. SMART move Jimmy Love.

From all OTA and minicamp accounts, Sherman and Baldwin have already gotten considerably better in the offseason. Add on top of that the 200% they're going to give against that scumbag old coach of theirs... I almost feel bad for SF. Seems like every time those two have played against SF they've had stellar outings.
    SE174
    NET Veteran

• Browner's response when asked about Harbaugh's comments

“He’s never gonna be out there lined up against me. I wish he would. I’d put my hands around his neck,” Browner said.
    warden
    NET Veteran

• scutterhawk wrote:
    hoxrox wrote:Image

I.. WANNT CAKE.... NOW!

YEAHHHAA MAAAAANN, now THAT is
    "Coaching Your Ass Off" eh? :141847_bnono: :pukeface: :49ersmall: :34853_tinfoil:

Dude has girl hips. He has the girth for birth.

Just for laughs, I read the Ninersnation.com game threads the other day from the beatdown. The Niner fans sound just like Harbs, constantly bitching about Okung holding, our corners holding, Pete swaggering...

Listening to Harbs, he sounds mostly pissed that Sherm got to play against the Niners. Still bitter. Let it go Jim. Let it go.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• warden wrote:Browner's response when asked about Harbaugh's comments

“He’s never gonna be out there lined up against me. I wish he would. I’d put my hands around his neck,” Browner said.

I also would like to see that happen...
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• Scottemojo wrote:Just for laughs, I read the Ninersnation.com game threads the other day from the beatdown. The Niner fans sound just like Harbs, constantly bitching about Okung holding, our corners holding, Pete swaggering...

Listening to Harbs, he sounds mostly pissed that Sherm got to play against the Niners. Still bitter. Let it go Jim. Let it go.

It had been like that every time the Niners lose. They never get beat. It is the refs, holding on EVERY play or injury that puts a W in the win column for Seattle. When a guy gets hit, it is illegal, dirty, guy should be suspended. Yet, when Willis spears Hasselbeck in the back there is cheering and laughter.

Typical Niner fan. Of course their coach has the same level of restraint when he speaks. Harbafreak is a 5 alarm jerk, who still hasn't recovered from the verbal abuse Ditka delivered on a daily basis. What a major 180 from his brother, who was a great communicator and leader long before he won a Super Bowl.

Just imagine Douchebaugh if the Niners have a setback or meltdown. He hasn't had to face any real adversity yet. Even the Smith concussion was probably just the excuse he was looking for to get Kaepernick in as the starter. If anything really major goes down, he might just have an aneurysm right there on the field.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Re: Jim Harbaugh tells hawks to
Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:38 pm
  • loafoftatupu wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:Just for laughs, I read the Ninersnation.com game threads the other day from the beatdown. The Niner fans sound just like Harbs, constantly bitching about Okung holding, our corners holding, Pete swaggering...

It had been like that every time the Niners lose. They never get beat. It is the refs, holding on EVERY play or injury that puts a W in the win column for Seattle. When a guy gets hit, it is illegal, dirty, guy should be suspended. Yet, when Willis spears Hasselbeck in the back there is cheering and laughter.

Typical Niner fan. Of course their coach has the same level of restraint when he speaks. Harbafreak is a 5 alarm jerk, who still hasn't recovered from the verbal abuse Ditka delivered on a daily basis. What a major 180 from his brother, who was a great communicator and leader long before he won a Super Bowl.

Just imagine Douchebaugh if the Niners have a setback or meltdown. He hasn't had to face any real adversity yet. Even the Smith concussion was probably just the excuse he was looking for to get Kaepernick in as the starter. If anything really major goes down, he might just have an aneurysm right there on the field.

Oh pleeeeezzzz let that happen week 2 while I'm at the game!!! :pray:
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• The 12th Man singing "Happy Birthday, Coach Carroll" in PrimeTime in our home opener against the 49ers will go down as one of the greatest moments in Seattle Seahawks regular season history.

Mark my words.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• After we throttle them again, at the end of the game we need to get the whole stadium of 12s to start up the "na na na na, hey hey hey, gooooood byeeee." That would probably really drive him up a wall.
    SE174
    NET Veteran

• SE174 wrote:After we throttle them again, at the end of the game we need to get the whole stadium of 12s to start up the "na na na na, hey hey hey, gooooood byeeee." That would probably really drive him up a wall.

Nah. That could be done at ANY game. See my post above.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• I like both of those ideas1
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• Great rivalry. I used to envy the attention that was given between Pitts and Balt.

We are it now. These little tidbits just make it better.
    Young2Rice
    NET Rookie

• SE174 wrote:After we throttle them again, at the end of the game we need to get the whole stadium of 12s to start up the "na na na na, hey hey hey, gooooood byeeee." That would probably really drive him up a wall.

"We played by the rules, how'd ya like that!"...repeat
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

• Douchebaugh made the response to paint the Seahawks as a lesser quality team. He is no different than a Niner fan in that he refuses to acknowledge the Hawks as a quality opponent. Armed with excuses, he delivers them in Niner fashion. In the games the Niners won, he was more complimentary than when the Hawks beat them in December.

Just like he said, he doesn't know what the players took, so why assume that they did take something other than Adderall? He has no problem spewing Harbistic comments based on speculation.

He knows that there are players on every team, including his using the drug with a prescription, which is why he steered the focus on something different. It is just Douchebaugh digging in his bag of disrespect, diminishing others to improve his own image. Something he is very good at.

There is no doubt in my mind that the reception he gets in Seattle this year will be rewarding. The team will not lose that game, because "if you open your pie hole of disrespect, you have already lost"

BLOOD IN THE WATER.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• Harbs is always making comments like this to stir up shit. It's part of his shtick.
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    sc85sis
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Thought you guys might enjoy this :)
    WestcoastSteve
    NET Veteran

• Is that his daughter or just some random child that it looks like he wants to beat on?
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• lmaooo whys he always look like that?
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Just wait 'til this sort of thing gets you a yellow flag and 15. Then we'll see how well he "plays by the rules."

World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:Just wait 'til this sort of thing gets you a yellow flag and 15. Then we'll see how well he "plays by the rules."

Heck of a good point, that is just as much "excessive griping" as excessive celebration. Talk about temper tantrums.
    Kixkahn
    NET Veteran

• WestcoastSteve wrote:Image

Is that his daughter or some kid that he's giving the stink eye because she might get in the way of HIS glorious foul ball catch?
    Marvin49 wrote:Ok. I have to admit. That's messed up.

You win.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

• I'm pretty sure Jimmy boy is related to Kronos, the baby eating father killing Greek ruler...
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• WestcoastSteve wrote:Image

His inside voice: I plunked a wench just your size with a base ball once. And I liked it.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Previous

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:32 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information