Jim Harbaugh tells hawks to "play by the rules"

A

Anonymous

Trying to post... Can't quite get there... Something must be clogging the server...

Oh, it's CANHawk's avatar!

Damn Canookians...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Tical21":1ykzdvcp said:
Sports Hernia":1ykzdvcp said:
Tical21":1ykzdvcp said:
It will happen to the 49ers, Harbaugh won't stand for it, that player will be beyond punished, and the problem will be solved. He is a complete douchebag, but that sumbitch can coach his ass off and knows how to run a clean program.
I don't believe that for a second, so you are saying the minute one of he Smith brothers or one of their stud linebackers get busted he is going to cut their ass? I don't think so. No way no how, the man (harblah) is a hypocrite!
I never said cut, although he just might. He would, however, punish the Smiths or Willis as much if not more than any other coach out there. No matter how talented you are, you aren't immune to his doghouse, ask Dick Sherman.
Still not buying it. Richard Sherman wasn't the superstar in college that he is now! This worst Harbaugh would do to them is give them an angry scowl then throw down his clipboard!

SE174

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":uv3sq2jh said:
Still not buying it. Richard Sherman wasn't the superstar in college that he is now! This worst Harbaugh would do to them is give them an angry scowl then throw down his clipboard!
IIRC Sherm was Stanford's top receiver before he got injured and elected to have surgery against Harbaugh's wishes, so he demoted Sherm to below the freshmen on the depth chart.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
The ticker on nfl network had Harbaugh stating that the ped thing is a trend. I don't see 6 players and mostly first year guys a trend. He needs to shut his pie hole and pay attention to his own team. It's like a person butting into how someone else cleans their house, wrong. I would see it as a problem IF the way the guys played was dramatically different after suspension is over, or if they are caught more than once.

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
Are the niners fans such d-bags because their organizations consists of d-bags -- or is it the other way around? Or is the correlation somehow incidental?

dunceface

Reaction score
If Hairball was using that as a jab he made the response very generic sounding so it wasn't very successful
Sounded more like he was just saying "well we don't do that"

But screw that guy anyway!

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Carroll responds...Carroll said: "We've kind of dealt with this to set into motion a really clear mindset to take care of business and treat this situation that is around the league very seriously. I don't know about commenting about anybody else's team, but as far as we're concerned we feel like we've addressed it directly."

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Largent80":qha4w97e said:
Sounds like someone is already making excuses for 2 losses.

That is my take on the deal. He knows he is screwed without Kaeperfreak's favorite receiver and needs the cheating mantra to carry him into the game.

Funny..... He quoted BS and said "if you are cheating you have already lost." Yet the last time the Niners were here, I don't remember seeing him pull Ahmad Brooks aside after jumping the line before the ball was snapped no less than five times (called once) At the game I saw it at least that many times, but all I saw Harbaugh doing was crying about the Hawks.

He is a tool and he forgot he lives in a glass house.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
hoxrox":2vz3d0sr said:
ku-xlarge.gif

I.. WANNT CAKE.... NOW!
YEAHHHAA MAAAAANN, now THAT is
"Coaching Your Ass Off" eh? :141847_bnono: :pukeface: :49ersmall: :34853_tinfoil:

indyhawk1984

Reaction score
Hey guys, first post ever for me here. Seahawks fan in Indiana. Been following you guys on here for years and I hope I can truly contribute something here. Now I am sure this has been posted somewhere on here, I tried to look for it to make sure I was not being redundant. I couldn't find so here it is. The boys over at KJR played this out today which really in my opinion is ultimate gold when it comes to hating Jimmy H.

http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/player/?mid=23339551

scutterhawk

Reaction score
hedgehawk":34ue8v27 said:
Carroll responds...Carroll said: "We've kind of dealt with this to set into motion a really clear mindset to take care of business and treat this situation that is around the league very seriously. I don't know about commenting about anybody else's team, but as far as we're concerned we feel like we've addressed it directly."
Well it is obvious to all, that Pete Carroll is an understanding grownup, and NOT a sniveling blowhard douchebag like Jimmy Harharbaugh. :vodka:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
PC has never once said a bad thing about any other team in the NFL. I find that interesting, of course, he's an adult, unlike Hairball.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
TJH":14x5yrpo said:
If the roles were reversed and the 9ers were the ones getting all the PED suspensions, this board would be FULL of posts calling them cheaters and we would be all over it. You are lying to yourself if you think otherwise.
Ya see, now that's where you're wrong, I don't need to lie to myself, because I just don't give a shit, after all, it's ONLY Jim Harblaugh and the 49rs that we're talking about :141847_bnono:

Marvin49

Reaction score
I know this won't be popular...

...but I don't think it was meant as a shot at the Seahawks. The Seahawks are the ones who have been in the news lately about it, but I think the point he was making was about people testing positive, saying it was Adderall, but in reality it could be anything because the NFL doesn't reveal the substance.

I know this is a Seahawk forum and you're going to see Harbaugh as the Anti-Christ no matter what he does...but to me this is alot of BS about essentially nothing.

Reaction score
McG":w8afyu18 said:
Says the guy who wont talk to his own brother because he got his ass handed to him in the Superbowl. Take your own advise D-bag, your bullshit doesn't belong in the game.

They sat at the combine together discussing prospects... Not sure how that equates to not talking to one anoher.

SE174

Reaction score
Marvin49":1evtu04j said:
I know this won't be popular...

...but I don't think it was meant as a shot at the Seahawks. The Seahawks are the ones who have been in the news lately about it, but I think the point he was making was about people testing positive, saying it was Adderall, but in reality it could be anything because the NFL doesn't reveal the substance.

I know this is a Seahawk forum and you're going to see Harbaugh as the Anti-Christ no matter what he does...but to me this is alot of BS about essentially nothing.

Harbaugh is very calculated in what he says and doesn't say, and everyone knows he loves to get under people's skin... media and opposing coaches alike. It was most definitely a shot across the bow.

cacksman

Reaction score
It MOST DEFINITELY was a shot.

He wasn't even asked a question about the specific PEDs but he went off and said this anyway, "You don't know what it is. Even when people say what it is, you don't know that that's what it is. I've heard this thrown out or that, but that's usually the agents or the players themselves saying it's, for example, Adderall. But the NFL doesn't release what it actually is, so you have no idea."

He wanted to stir the pot. I'm not saying he is wrong, but it was most definitely a shot at Seattle.

GOOD! As if we needed any more reason to be extra loud week 2 at Clink.